Cameras are amazing technological products, but may be limited when some accessories are missing. The mounts and the clamps? Camera mounts and clamps are essential for fixed positioning, stability and firmness during shooting. Here’s a list of the best camera mounts and clamps you should buy this year.
- A List of the Best Camera Mounts and Clamps in 2018
- 1. Delkin Fat Gecko Camera and Camcorder Mount
- 2. Smatree Ajustable Jaws Flex Clamp Mount
- 3. Fantaseal Action Camera Clamp Mount for GoPro
- 4. CamKix Clamp Mount for Gopro
- 5. Anwenk Double Ballhead Ball Arm Camera Clamp Mount
- 6. Sametop Jaws Flex Clamp Mount with Adjustable Gooseneck for Gopro
- 7. SmallRig Clamp Mount with Ball Head
- 8. Grifiti Nootle HEAVY DUTY Bike Bar Clamp
- 9. EXSHOW Bike Camera Mount
- 10. iSportgo Camera Clamp Mount Gopro Mount
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Camera Mounts and Clamps in 2018
1. Delkin Fat Gecko Camera and Camcorder Mount
It has a beautiful design. Its uniqueness is that it can disallows any vibration while using a camera on it. It can be rotated to angle during shooting. High speed movement is no problem during shooting. Action cameras are best on it. It has suction cups for firm grip on any smooth surface.
- Versatile on action cameras
- Adjustable to any degree of rotation
- Adapt to any shooting environment
- Comes with a cold shoe adapter
- Relatively heavy
- Not cheap
2. Smatree Ajustable Jaws Flex Clamp Mount
- Has gooseneck feature with adjustable jaws
- The clamp pin points out often
- The clamp can break easily if handle careless
3. Fantaseal Action Camera Clamp Mount for GoPro
It is unique in its gooseneck feature. It is compact and flexible. You can use twisted screw to attach it easily to any tubular object that has a diameter of 5-6cm. It is very useful with action cameras.
- Can be rotated in just any direction
- Has a long gooseneck feature
- Best used on action cameras
- Cannot be attached to a motorbike
4. CamKix Clamp Mount for Gopro
- A rubber surface at the base for firm grip on surface
- Easily adjustable
- It can’t be used on thick diameter objects
5. Anwenk Double Ballhead Ball Arm Camera Clamp Mount
This product is compact and inexpensive. It has threaded screw tripod and adjustable base clamp. The base is designed for firm grip and fixed positioning. DSLR cameras are good on it. It is made of plastic and aluminum parts. The cameras mounted on it are adjustable easily.
- Easy control of mounted camera
- Not easy to carry about
6. Sametop Jaws Flex Clamp Mount with Adjustable Gooseneck for Gopro
Its position can be adjusted easily because of its long gooseneck feature. The base has reliable firm grip-producing clip and lock that can be fastened to an object; it has anti-slip feel. It best works with action cameras.
- Anti-slip texture at the base with safe grip
- The gooseneck feature is long enough
- Action cameras can be used on it
- Less reliable gooseneck feature
7. SmallRig Clamp Mount with Ball Head
It is short in size but heavier compared to its height. Hence, DSLR cameras can be confidently fixed on it, with reliable firmness and good grip. It is a plastic-rubber product: plastic body with blend on rubber at the feet. It has a head pivoted at the top side.
- Affordably cheap
- Strong and firm grip
- Ideal for heavy cameras
- Durable and compact
- Short in length
8. Grifiti Nootle HEAVY DUTY Bike Bar Clamp
Its uniqueness is in the heavy duty application on motorcycles, bikes, microphone stands, and so on. It can be rotated in any direction with its firm-gripping clip. The knob lock is durable and reliable. It can hold portable cameras and phones for good shots.
- Very cheap
- Comes with a tripod stand
- It is versatile
- It is restricted to small cameras and phones
- It can’t be attached to objects wider than 1.5inches in diameter
9. EXSHOW Bike Camera Mount
It is durable and reliable because of the high-quality aluminum alloy, silicone and metallic components it has. It doesn’t skid. It is versatile. It has adjustable metal joints that is stable. It can be rotated in any angle.
- Applicable to portable action cameras on bike
- It comes with a year warranty
- It is restricted to bikes
10. iSportgo Camera Clamp Mount Gopro Mount
It can be used fastened to motorcycles and bikes, as well pipes or rubber tubes. It works for small and regular size of cameras. As a plastic-rubber product, it is easy to mount and tightened to firmness. It is amazingly light and compact.
- Weight is light with a compact shape
- Not expensive
- Compatible with small action and regular cameras
- Product can slip when subjected to vibrations
- Careless usage can cause quick damage
Good to Know
Best products are simply the best at what they have to offer or what they do. The following are the reasons you need a good choice of the best camera mounts and clamps:
- They are used to get the best and reliable fixed position and firmness
- They are very unique and versatile
- They have good durability and reliability, since they are made of quality materials
- They assure the safety of your camera
But, here are the best ten that can be vouched for to be best!