Most photographers want to get better photography results than ever before. There are a lot of top rated accessories you can add to your Canon DSLR cameras to enhance the photography quality.
Here is a list of the best must-have accessories for Canon DSLR cameras. Get a grip!
- A List of Top Best Accessories for Canon DSLR Cameras in 2019: Reviews
- 1. A Travel Tripod
- 2. Remote Shutter Release
- 3. The Best Canon Camera Bag for Most Photographers
- 4. Memory Credit Card Case
- 5. Filter systems
- 6. Fast SD Card
- 7. Lens Hood Set
- 8. Top to Bottom Battery Proper Grip Holder
- 9. Wireless Remote Control
- 10. External Flash
- 11. Telephoto Lenses: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
- 12. Kipon Shift Adapter for Canon EOS EF Mount Lens to Fuji GFX Medium Format Camera
- A List of the Best Accessories for Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- 13. SanDisk CompactFlash Memory Card
- 14. Canon – EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- 15. Canon – LP-E19 Battery Pack (2750mAh)
- 16. Ruggard – Commando Pro 75 DSLR Shoulder Bag
- 17. Manfrotto – MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- A List of Top Best Accessories for Canon 5D Mark IV in 2019
- 1. Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag
- 2. SanDisk Extreme PRO Memory Card
- 3. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head
- 4. Green Extreme BG-E20 Battery Grip
- 5. Vivitar Series 1 DF-372 Power Zoom DSLR Flash
- 6. Glorich ACK-E6 replacement AC Power Adapter Kit
- 7. SanDisk ImageMate USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer
- 8. Foto&Tech Professional Hand Wrist Strap Grip
- 9. Green Extreme Dual Smart Charger
- 10. LP-E6 Battery (2-Pack)
- 11. Wpeng Canon 5D Mark IV LCD Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 12. SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB CompactFlash Memory Card
- Good to Know
- Good to Know
A List of Top Best Accessories for Canon DSLR Cameras in 2019: Reviews
1. A Travel Tripod
Tripods are essential for Canon SLR camera if you are looking to capture clear photographs at night, long range photography, self-portraits, or group shots that you might want to be included in. Essentially, they’re essential for anything at all that requires you to hold the camera constant for long periods of time.
2. Remote Shutter Release
3. The Best Canon Camera Bag for Most Photographers
If you’ve been shopping around for Canon DSLR digital cameras, you’re already aware of the pretty large price tag on these fine pieces of equipment. Thus if you conclude purchasing one, you should really invest in a good camera bag to protect it. Camera bags come in all of the different styles, sizes, and colors, so definitely do some research and locate which one suits your preferences the best.
4. Memory Credit Card Case
You’re probably planning on getting more than one memory card for your DSLR if you aren’t a critical photographer or enjoy having ample storage space for your photos. If perhaps so, you should plan on getting a memory space card to keep your treasured files organized and in one place.
5. Filter systems
Lens filters are essential for getting truly crisp, condensed, professional photographs with Nikon cameras or Canon SLR cameras. There are a great number of filters to choose from, so when picking some for the first time, you should probably stick with an UV filter, a round polarizer filter, and/or a graduated neutral density filtration. UV filters go on the lens for safeguard against scratches and other damages. A circular polarized filter can reduce unwanted reflections and make colors more saturated.
- This neutral density filter can alleviate over-exposure problems in high-contrast shooting situations.
- These types of are the real essential filters that can improve any type of taking pictures, the rest are definitely more for creative and artsy purposes.
6. Fast SD Card
The type of secure digital memory card one utilizes determines the difference in conditions of your camera performance. Mostly when one is shooting on a burst based function.
7. Lens Hood Set
8. Top to Bottom Battery Proper Grip Holder
9. Wireless Remote Control
You definitely needs a wireless handheld distant control for your camera when you wish to adopt a group picture. With this AmazonBasics Wireless Remote Control, you can use it with any Canon Digital SLR cameras.
10. External Flash
Most Canon SLR cameras have a built-in adobe flash. If you want more a more powerful display which has a further reach, you should look into an external flash. Also, exterior flashes reduce red-eye.
11. Telephoto Lenses: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
Even though most cameras have zoom functions, buying a telephoto zoom lens can be quite a good idea.
This kind of type of lens permits you to focus well on distant subjects with your Canon DSLR camera, like birds and wildlife and is great for most scenery shots also. A better option? Of course, Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II USM Lens is simply superlative.
12. Kipon Shift Adapter for Canon EOS EF Mount Lens to Fuji GFX Medium Format Camera
Which adapter is the best for Canon lenses? Get this Kipon Shift Adapter for Canon EOS EF Mount Lens. With this adapter, you can have your Canon EOS mount lenses to be mounted onto Fuji GFX Medium Format camera bodies.
- High quality metal
A List of the Best Accessories for Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
One of Canon’s flagship cameras, the EOS-1D X Mark II is a favorite full-frame camera among professional photographers. There are some accessories to really go along with it.
After talking with my circle of photographers and doing research, I can come up with these accessories: the must-have (basic) and the best accessories that most Canon EOS-1D X Mark II photographers need.
13. SanDisk CompactFlash Memory Card
An extra memory card can save you from a disaster. Too often, we photographers run into a situation that we lose our control when we’re running out of storage to continue our important photography work.
It’s always a good idea to have a backup memory card like this SanDisk CompactFlash card.
14. Canon – EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View: 84° – 34°
15. Canon – LP-E19 Battery Pack (2750mAh)
This Canon LP-E19 will give you the peace of mind you need when shooting outdoor or during your travel.
16. Ruggard – Commando Pro 75 DSLR Shoulder Bag
To protect our camera, gear, and accessories in style, this shoulder bag is all you need.
17. Manfrotto – MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod
A carbon fiber-made tripod is the best when you need to travel. With the weight of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, gear, and accessories, it’s a good idea to save weight with this lightweight tripod. You can also find more from my list of the best travel tripod.
A List of Top Best Accessories for Canon 5D Mark IV in 2019
1. Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag
At Sweet Memory Studio, Lowepro camera bags are our favorite because of the quality and value for the money. This Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag is no exception. You can also read my review here for the best camera bags for hiking.
- Not very expensive
- Easy to load your camera and go
2. SanDisk Extreme PRO Memory Card
Professional photographers and videographers prefer SanDisk memory cards. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards, with write speed up to 95Mbps, is very ideal for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera. What you need is speed. A must have for most professional photographers for its 4K Ultra HD ready.
- Very reliable and durable
- temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
3. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head
As always, a camera tripod is one of the most useful accessories to have. It’s hard for any photographer to operate without it. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head was well designed for this Canon DSLR camera. Made from lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate frame, it’s good for most travel photographers.
- Light and portable
- 3-tiered extendable leg
4. Green Extreme BG-E20 Battery Grip
Although the battery grip is quite optional, but you’d be better to have extra power to operate and not to miss the best moments. It’s compatible with Canon 5D Mark IV and it works with LP-E6N Battery.
- Great design for Canon camera
- Best battery grip for price
5. Vivitar Series 1 DF-372 Power Zoom DSLR Flash
- Fully automatic
- AF focus assist beam
6. Glorich ACK-E6 replacement AC Power Adapter Kit
- Input voltage is AC 100~240V 1.5A 50~60Hz
7. SanDisk ImageMate USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer
It’s more expensive than the Transcend USB 3.0 Super Speed Multi-Card Reader. It supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC. You can find some of the best memory card readers here.
- USB 3.0 interface
- Data transfer rates up to 500 Mbps
8. Foto&Tech Professional Hand Wrist Strap Grip
This hand wrist strap grip helps increase stability & accuracy when holding the camera.
- Genuine Leather
- Very comfortable
- Stable & accuracy
9. Green Extreme Dual Smart Charger
This is one of the best charger to have. With its great price, you can own a truly universal charger that is capable to charge phones, tablets, power packs, and other USB powered devices simultaneously.
- Universal AC/DC input and USB output
10. LP-E6 Battery (2-Pack)
- Fast charge and reliable
- 1-year warranty
11. Wpeng Canon 5D Mark IV LCD Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 0.3mm thickness
- 9H Hardness
- Scratch-proof, water-proof, oil resistance
12. SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB CompactFlash Memory Card
Most professionals find the SD card isn’t enough. That’s why this Canon DSLR camera has another slot for the CF Card. The SanDisk CompactFlash card can capture multiple frames per second.
- write speeds of up to 150MB/s
- cinema-quality 4K Ultra HD
Good to Know
Building a camera kit will take time. This list will help you to choose and buy the best accessories.
The EOS 5D Mark IV is the heart and soul of Canon. It’s one of the world’s best DSLR cameras, comparable to Nikon D850. Most photographers understand that having a camera body is just the first step.
Having the must-have accessories is the next best step to get the most out of the powerful features from the camera.
For Canon EOS 5D Mark IV owners, this is a list of the top 10 best accessories for the high-end camera.
Good to Know
When buying new accessories depends on your budget and needs for your photography’s purposes. In this, you can find the best accessories.
For most photographers, the basic needs to power up the camera are the battery pack and the memory card. Go for them.
What are some of the must-have accessories for Canon DSLR and mirrorleess cameras?
A lot of photographers tend to shy away from tripods because they can be kind of a pain to bring, but since you’re looking to do more dynamic digital photography, they are pretty convenient. Buy a Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Three-Section Tripod!
Using a remote shutter release alleviates any shake and vibrations from the camera through the elimination of the need to press the shutter button manually, giving you properly crisp photos. You need this Vello FreeWave Wireless Remote Shutter Release.
It depends on how much you want to invest in your photography hobby or professionalism. However, this list of the best accessories for Canon DSLR cameras is the first step to help uncover what are the essential gear you need.