The EOS 5D Mark IV is the heart and soul of Canon. It’s one of the world’s best DSLR cameras, comparable to Nikon D850. Most photographers understand that having a camera body is just the first step. Having the must-have accessories is the next best step to get the most out of the powerful features from the camera. For Canon EOS 5D Mark IV owners, this is a list of the top 10 best accessories for the high-end camera.
- A List of Top Best Accessories for Canon 5D Mark IV in 2018
- 1. Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag
- 2. SanDisk Extreme PRO Memory Card
- 3. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head
- 4. Green Extreme BG-E20 Battery Grip
- 5. Vivitar Series 1 DF-372 Power Zoom DSLR Flash
- 6. Glorich ACK-E6 replacement AC Power Adapter Kit
- 7. SanDisk ImageMate USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer
- 8. Foto&Tech Professional Hand Wrist Strap Grip
- 9. Green Extreme Dual Smart Charger
- 10. LP-E6 Battery (2-Pack)
- 11. Wpeng Canon 5D Mark IV LCD Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 12. SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB CompactFlash Memory Card
- Good to Know
A List of Top Best Accessories for Canon 5D Mark IV in 2018
1. Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag
At Sweet Memory Studio, Lowepro camera bags are our favorite because of the quality and value for the money. This Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag is no exception. You can also read my review here for the best camera bags for hiking.
- Not very expensive
- Easy to load your camera and go
2. SanDisk Extreme PRO Memory Card
Professional photographers and videographers prefer SanDisk memory cards. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards, with write speed up to 95Mbps, is very ideal for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera. What you need is speed. A must have for most professional photographers for its 4K Ultra HD ready.
- Very reliable and durable
- temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
3. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head
As always, a camera tripod is one of the most useful accessories to have. It’s hard for any photographer to operate without it. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head was well designed for this Canon DSLR camera. Made from lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate frame, it’s good for most travel photographers.
- Light and portable
- 3-tiered extendable leg
4. Green Extreme BG-E20 Battery Grip
Although the battery grip is quite optional, but you’d be better to have extra power to operate and not to miss the best moments. It’s compatible with Canon 5D Mark IV and it works with LP-E6N Battery.
- Great design for Canon camera
- Best battery grip for price
5. Vivitar Series 1 DF-372 Power Zoom DSLR Flash
- Fully automatic
- AF focus assist beam
6. Glorich ACK-E6 replacement AC Power Adapter Kit
- Input voltage is AC 100~240V 1.5A 50~60Hz
7. SanDisk ImageMate USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer
It’s more expensive than the Transcend USB 3.0 Super Speed Multi-Card Reader. It supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC. You can find some of the best memory card readers here.
- USB 3.0 interface
- Data transfer rates up to 500 Mbps
8. Foto&Tech Professional Hand Wrist Strap Grip
This hand wrist strap grip helps increase stability & accuracy when holding the camera.
- Genuine Leather
- Very comfortable
- Stable & accuracy
9. Green Extreme Dual Smart Charger
This is one of the best charger to have. With its great price, you can own a truly universal charger that is capable to charge phones, tablets, power packs, and other USB powered devices simultaneously.
- Universal AC/DC input and USB output
10. LP-E6 Battery (2-Pack)
- Fast charge and reliable
- 1-year warranty
11. Wpeng Canon 5D Mark IV LCD Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- 0.3mm thickness
- 9H Hardness
- Scratch-proof, water-proof, oil resistance
12. SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB CompactFlash Memory Card
Most professionals find the SD card isn’t enough. That’s why this Canon DSLR camera has another slot for the CF Card. The SanDisk CompactFlash card can capture multiple frames per second.
- write speeds of up to 150MB/s
- cinema-quality 4K Ultra HD
Good to Know
Building a camera kit will take time. This list will help you to choose and buy the best accessories.
- Top 10 Best Accessories for DSLR Cameras
- Best Camera Bags for Hiking
- Top 10 Best DSLR Camera Messenger Bags