If you’ve got a Fujifilm camera, chance is that you need to expand your photography horizon by adding good gears and kits. Just like another great digital camera, most photographers can do better with some of the must-have gears and accessories.
In this list, you’ll find my recommended accessories like lenses, extra batteries, flash, strap, and memory card compatible with most Fujifilm cameras.
A List of Top Best Accessories and Gears for Fujifilm Cameras in 2019: Reviews
1. Sandisk Extreme Pro – The Best SD Card
The fastest SD memory card you can buy, the Sandisk Extreme Pro is also very reliable.
- Speed up to 300MB/s
2. AFUNTA Screen Protector Compatible Fujifilm X-T1 X-T2, AFUNTA 2 Pack Camera Anti-Scratch Tempered Glass Film for DSLR Camera
- Made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 99% of transmittance, higher than plastic screen protectors. Exceptionally clear & low reflection.
3. Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R
Surprisingly, this Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R is capable of delivering beautiful background bokeh so it’s ideal for portraiture. Also top rated on Amazon, the Fujinon lens is perfect for professional wedding and portrait photographer.
- 35mm equivalent – 85mm
- Max aperture F1.2, Min aperture F16
4. Fujinon XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Equivalent to 76mm to 214mm
- Focal Length : 50-140 mm
- Dust and water and low temperature resistance
5. Fujifilm Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery NP-W126S
- Compatible with FUJIFILM X series cameras
6. Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 65mm f/1.4 Lens for Fuji GFX Mount Camera
- Fujifilm G Mount Format
- 50mm (35mm-equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Weight: 1,050g
7. Fujifilm EF-X500 Electronic Flash
- Equipped with LED video light
- 24mm – 105mm zoom coverage
8. FOTOMIX LB-XT3 for Fujifilm X-T3 Camera Quick Release L-Bracket & Camera Mount Vertical Grip
- Easy to setup and disassemble
- Very solid and sturdy
A List of Top Best Accessories for Fujifilm Mirorrless Camera
Fujifilm X-H1 is one of the best mirrorless digital cameras for shooting video. This 24MP APS-C camera is comparable to Sony a6500 and Panasonic GH5 in term of price and capabilities.
The X-H1’s body is bigger than an X-series camera, which makes it similar to a DSLR camera.
For most travel photographers, Fujifilm X-H1 is an excellent mirrorless camera. However, there are some must-have accessories to make it a more complete set of your gear.
In this review, I’m going to walk you through the best accessories you should have.
9. Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
10. Fujifilm 64GB Elite II Memory Card
The Fujifilm Elite II memory card is a great option in addition other cards like Sandisk. It’s capable of recording 4K video. Please also read my list of the best SD cards this year.
- UHS-II / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 285 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
11. Fujifilm EF-X20 Flash
- Guide Number: 66′ at ISO 100 and 28mm
- Coverage: 28mm & 20mm (Full Frame)
- Wireless Slave Functionality
12. Manfrotto Aluminum Traveler Tripod
This travel tripod is best with DSLRs, mirrorless, and compact cameras. I selected this Manfrotto tripod for this camera because it comes with an integrated monopod, which is very quite convenient for most photographers, especially those who travel a lot.
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Maximum Height: 57.1″
- Minimum Height: 15.9″
- Folded Length: 16.3″
13. Body Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
14. Neoprene Shoulder Strap
I decided to recommend this Neoprene shoulder camera strap for its affordable price and how it’s comfortable to hold your Fujifilm X-H1 camera. You may also read to read my review about the best straps for digital cameras I wrote early.
Good to Know
For those who have Fujifilm X-T2 and Fujifilm X-T3, you can also can some of the accessories and kits listed here. The accessories I listed above give you some idea of which photography products you should buy to enhance your new Fujifilm X-H1 camera.
For most of us photographers, it’s essential to begin with the most important accessories that we cannot live without. Therefore, it’s always a good step to get only the ones we need first.
More Reviews You Should Read: