Nikon Z 6 and Z 7 mirrorless cameras are essential for most beginners and street photographers. Compact, lightweight, and revolutionary design, the Nikon mirrorless cameras offer more in term doing photography.
How about adding a good lens, some good gears, and accessories to your Nikon mirrorless camera backpack?
The must-have gears and kits for the Nikon mirrorless camera system should be:
- ideal for street photographers and beginners
- easy to use (plug and plug)
- better value for the budget
- A List of the Best Accessories for Nikon Mirrorless Cameras in 2019
- 1. The Best XQD Memory Card
- 2. Sony MRWE90/BC1 XQD USB 3.0 Reader
- 3. The Best Travel Tripod for Nikon Mirrorless Z 6 and Z 7
- 4. Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 5 Camera Bag
- 5. Altura Photo Professional Cleaning Kit
- 6. RODE VideoMic Pro+
- 7. Zoom H6 Six-Track Portable Recorder
- 8. Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ
- 9. Profoto A1 AirTTL-N
- 10. KIMILAR Compatible Nikon Z6 Z7 Screen Protector
- 11. Nikon NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8 S
- 12. FoRapid Braided 550 Paracord Adjustable Camera Wrist Strap
- 13. Tamron SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 for Nikon Digital SLR Camera
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Accessories for Nikon Mirrorless Cameras in 2019
1. The Best XQD Memory Card
The Nikon Z 6 and Z 7 comes with only one single slot for the XQD card. It’s better to have a few XQD cards to avoid running out of space when you travel. So far, Nikon has taken advantages of the XQD’s PCI Express. Nikon’s own DSLR and mirrorless cameras that utilize XQD cards are: Nikon Z 6 and Z 7, in addition to Nikon D4, D4s, D5, D850 and D500. The fastest read and write speed.
- Fast and reliable
- Physically robust
- Speed up to 400MB/s
2. Sony MRWE90/BC1 XQD USB 3.0 Reader
This Sony high speed card reader is for all XQD series and UHS-II SD memory cards. Although a bit expensive, but this is a good quality product to have. When inserting and removing cards, the card reader works smoothly. The Sony MRW-E90/BC2 XQD USB 3.0 Reader is ideal for transferring large RAW files.
- Super speed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
- Speed: 440MB/s transfer and 400MB/s write
- Great build quality
3. The Best Travel Tripod for Nikon Mirrorless Z 6 and Z 7
This travel tripod is ideal for smartphones, compact cameras, action cameras and small mirrorless cameras. This is the best tripod for a backup or beginner setup for travel. It’s small and light but extends tall and stable, making it the perfect mini-tripod to take with you on the road. Furthermore, it’s very cool.
- Quality build and fast setup.
- Sturdy, super light, extends to eye level
4. Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 5 Camera Bag
- High-quality YKK RC zippers
5. Altura Photo Professional Cleaning Kit
This camera cleaning kit is the best for professionals with DSLR cameras. The pens and brushes are light weight to avoid pressure on the lens. They are easy to hold. It does not contain strong chemical smell when poured. It comes with a spring which helps you spray a limited quantity liquid for cleansing purpose.
- Lens cleaning brush and a pen, air blower, cleaning sheets and cloths
6. RODE VideoMic Pro+
Shooting video interview? This is the mic designed for the mirrrorless system like the Nikon Z 6 and Z 7. RODE has recently improved their VideoMic line including the first microphone with 3D audio on-camera. This mic comes with a windshield, a new detachable battery, and an output cable.
- Digital Switching
- Optimised Windshield Shape
7. Zoom H6 Six-Track Portable Recorder
- Bundle with 16GB memory card, studio headphones, 4 AA rechargeable
- Batteries with compatible charger, auxiliary cable, and table tripod
8. Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ
9. Profoto A1 AirTTL-N
Whether you use your Nikon mirrorless camera in studio or for wedding photography, lighting is essential for us professional photographers. The Profoto A1 AirTTL-N is the best on-camera flash for most photographers.
- Built-in Rechargeable and exchangeable li-ion battery
10. KIMILAR Compatible Nikon Z6 Z7 Screen Protector
- Waterproof, anti-scratch, and crystal clear
11. Nikon NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8 S
- Superior low-light performance
- Durable and lightweight
12. FoRapid Braided 550 Paracord Adjustable Camera Wrist Strap
Want the best cheap camera wrist strap/bracelet for your mirrorless camera or DSLR camera, or even binocular? It’s the best strap for outdoor and street photography. Buy this FoRapid Braid 550 Paracord wrist strap.
- Abrasion resistant, UV resistant
- Under $10
13. Tamron SP 15-30mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 for Nikon Digital SLR Camera
With a Nikon FTZ adapter, Nikon Z6 and Z7 photographers can use this Tamron SP 15-30mm lens. As you have to update the firmware, you’d need this Tamron Tap-In-Console For Nikon.
- High-speed ultra-wide-angle zoom lens
- Moisture-resistant construction
Good to Know
Ideally, most street photographers need extra gears and kits for their Nikon mirrorless camera.