Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark I & II are the best Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. It’s also a highly recommended 4K cinema camera for filmmakers. To help most photographers get the best accessories for OM-D E-M1 Mark I & II, I conducted a comprehensive research and thorough tests.
- A List of the Best Accessories for Olympus E-M1 Mark I & II in 2018
- 1. SanDisk Extreme PRO Card
- 2. Olympus BLH-1 Lithium-Ion Battery
- 3. Olympus – HLD-9 Power Battery Grip
- 4. Manfrotto Befree Advanced Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with 494 Center Ball Head, Twist Lock
- 5. Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Interchangeable Lens
- 6. Olympus – FL-900R Electronic Flash
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Accessories for Olympus E-M1 Mark I & II in 2018
1. SanDisk Extreme PRO Card
It’s ideal for professional photographers and videographers recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames. You can choose the available capacity starting from 32 GB to 128 GB.
- High read and write speeds
- Cinema-quality 4K video capture
- Designed to withstand extreme environments
2. Olympus BLH-1 Lithium-Ion Battery
3. Olympus – HLD-9 Power Battery Grip
If you’re looking for a comfortable grip along with extended battery life, this HLD-9 Power Battery Grip is the best choice for the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II mirrorless camera. This grip does what its supposed to do. It extends the number of shots by allowing one additional battery to be stored in the grip.
4. Manfrotto Befree Advanced Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod with 494 Center Ball Head, Twist Lock
- Superior performance with maximum lightness
- Center Ball Head with three independent ergonomic controls
- Side pull selector ensures quick setup with both hands
5. Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Interchangeable Lens
- Drip Proof; Dustproof, Splash proof, and Freeze proof construction
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-80mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
6. Olympus – FL-900R Electronic Flash
Good to Know
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II is a major upgrade (25% more pixels) from the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark I. While some people have complained about the price, this camera comes with amazing features and takes extremely high quality photos. The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II is small in size, big in performance. My list will help you build up your gears and kits for your camera.Disclaimer: All recommendations are impartial and based on user experience, with no bias to the products or the brand. The products in this post contain affiliate links which help support SweetMemoryStudio.com.