The EOS 5D Mark IV is the heart and soul of Canon. It’s one of the world’s best DSLR cameras, comparable to Nikon D850. Most photographers understand that having a camera body is just the first step. Having the must-have accessories is the next best step to get the most out of the powerful features from the camera. For Canon EOS 5D Mark IV owners, this is the list of the top 10 best accessories for the high-end camera.
- 10. Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag
- 9. SanDisk Extreme PRO Memory Card
- 8. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head
- 7. Green Extreme BG-E20 Battery Grip
- 6. Vivitar Series 1 DF-372 Power Zoom DSLR Flash
- 5. Glorich ACK-E6 replacement AC Power Adapter Kit
- 4. SanDisk ImageMate USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer
- 3. Foto&Tech Professional Hand Wrist Strap Grip
- 2. Green Extreme Dual Smart Charger with LCD Screen Base (No Battery Plates)
- 1. LP-E6 Battery (2-Pack)
10. Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag
At Sweet Memory Studio, Lowepro camera bags are our favorite because of the quality and value for the money. This Lowepro Format 160 Camera Bag is no exception. You can also read my review here for the best camera bags for hiking.
- Not very expensive
- Easy to load your camera and go
- Not very stylish and premium look
9. SanDisk Extreme PRO Memory Card
Professional photographers and videographers prefer SanDisk memory cards. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards, with write speed up to 95Mbps, is very ideal for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera. What you need is speed. A must have for wedding and most professional photographers for its 4K Ultra HD ready.
- Very reliable and durable
- temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
- Not so cheap
8. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head
As always, a camera tripod is one of the most useful accessories to have. It’s hard for any photographer to operate without it. Takama 66″ 3 Section Tripod with 3 Way Head was well designed for this Canon DSLR camera. Made from lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate frame, it’s good for most travel photographers.
- Light and portable
- 3-tiered extendable leg
7. Green Extreme BG-E20 Battery Grip
Although the battery grip is quite optional, but you’d be better to have extra power to operate and not to miss the best moments. It’s compatible with Canon 5D Mark IV and it works with LP-E6N Battery.
- Great design for Canon camera
- Best battery grip for price
6. Vivitar Series 1 DF-372 Power Zoom DSLR Flash
This is the flash for your Canon camera. The built-in slave function allows it to be positioned off-camera. This flash is able to cover ten-position power zoom.
- Fully automatic
- AF focus assist beam
5. Glorich ACK-E6 replacement AC Power Adapter Kit
AC/DC Travel Charger kit is useful for most photographers. The worldwide input voltage is AC 100~240V 1.5A 50~60Hz. This kit allows you to power your camera from an AC outlet. It works great with Canon 5D Mark IV.
4. SanDisk ImageMate USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer
It’s more expensive than the Transcend USB 3.0 Super Speed Multi-Card Reader. But its USB 3.0 interface offers the data transfer rates up to 500 Mbps. It supports SD, SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC.
3. Foto&Tech Professional Hand Wrist Strap Grip
This hand wrist strap grip helps increase stability & accuracy when holding the camera.
- Genuine Leather
- Very comfortable
- stabile & accuracy
2. Green Extreme Dual Smart Charger with LCD Screen Base (No Battery Plates)
This is one of the best charger to have. With its great price, you can own a truly universal charger that is capable to charge phones, tablets, power packs, and other USB powered devices simultaneously.
- Universal AC/DC input and USB output
- Nothing to mention
1. LP-E6 Battery (2-Pack)
Surprisingly, this battery also works nearly as good as the original Canon batteries.
- Fast charge and reliable
- 1-year warranty
- The battery life
More Reviews on Sweet Memory Studio:
- Top 10 Best Accessories for DSLR Cameras
- Best camera bags for hiking
- Top 10 Best DSLR Camera Messenger Bags