We learn by doing when we start to fly drone for amazing photo shots from the sky. Drone photography or aerial photography gives photographer a whole new angle of the subject and landscape we want to capture. It’s now possible to command the drone to high altitudes for taking photographs. With the increasing use of drone, there is also the need and urge to master this new skill. In this list, you’ll find the best drone photography books to learn more techniques.
- A List of the Best Drone Photography Books in 2018
- 1. The Handbook of Drone Photography: A Complete Guide to the New Art of Do-It-Yourself Aerial Photography
- 2. The Photographer’s Guide to Drones
- 3. Aerial Photography and Videography Using Drones
- 4. The Delightful World of Quadcopters and Drones: 28 Original Uses for Reformation and Business
- 5. Quadcopter and Drone Photography: How to Bring Your Photography or Videography to the Next Level
A List of the Best Drone Photography Books in 2018
1. The Handbook of Drone Photography: A Complete Guide to the New Art of Do-It-Yourself Aerial Photography
Drones can bring in art that has never been seen before. I bought this book to help me see the art that I couldn’t get by myself. I always wanted to see things at a high altitude. I am a young photographer trying to make it big. I read the book for a few minutes. It immediately taught me the techniques I can used to get different types of shots. I needed a book to give me basic education on it. I just got a drone a couple weeks ago. My dad got it for me for my birthday. I took the drone out a few times and tried some of the techniques the books mentioned. The booklet I see on hands-on effect. The book taught me how to rotate the machine and spin it in directions to get some insane shots.
- Best for beginners
2. The Photographer’s Guide to Drones
The book will teach you how to edit some pictures using Adobe and show you some photos. The book might give you a few hints but nothing to make you a pro at drone photography. It could use some work. It looks nice but the content is not that good. The directions need to add some techniques for using drones in the air. I am not looking for a book about editing photos. I been training for 3 years in film and I am an expert in film. I want to secretly be a director.
- Good book for people who want to look at some shots and learn how to edit
3. Aerial Photography and Videography Using Drones
This book will give you some flying exercises. Anyway, the book teaches you things on maneuvering your drone. When you get a drone, you got to know how to move it around. This can be tricky and you do not want to break it. You need to know how to do the exercises so you don’t bring the thing. These drones are expensive you know.
- Best book for beginners
4. The Delightful World of Quadcopters and Drones: 28 Original Uses for Reformation and Business
- Include nice photos
5. Quadcopter and Drone Photography: How to Bring Your Photography or Videography to the Next Level
This book is very helpful. The author gives us his personal experience. He wants the reader to know what he did and what worked. He also lists some information about different drones and their strengths. He goes into detail and tries to tell the reader everything they need to know. He will try to educate the reader on the best way to pilot a drone. A very useful book.
The best way to learn how use and master drone photography is by doing. With these must-read books, you’ll be able to perform better with your drone photography techniques.