Top Best Bluetooth Headphones (2020)
Have a good wireless headphone will travel? We spend most of our time commuting or on the road. Having the best wireless headphones is essential in our modern lifestyle. I’m going to review the best Bluetooth headphones you should buy. Let’s delve into this list.
A List of the Best Bluetooth Headphones for Travel and Gym in 2020
Sony ZX770BN Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Noise canceling profile based on your environment
- Up to 13 hours’ battery life
- Reduces heavy bass distortion
Sony 1000XM2 Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
As expected from the company, this is an updated version of Sony’s best wireless noise-cancelling headphones. This is one of Sony’s best-selling noise cancelling headphones. The Sony WH-1000XM2’s great feature is that it eliminates distracting background noise. It can detects your activity to automagically adjust the ambient sounds you hear. The Sony WH-1000XM2 headphones can beat with its better sound quality. Overall, this Sony Bluetooth headphones is a great choice for on-the-go music listeners.
- Incredible noise-cancelling, great sound.
- Top notch in terms of noise cancellation and isolation
- Up to 30hrs’ battery life
Sony XB650BT EXTRA BASS Bluetooth Headphones
- Extended listening with 30 hours
- Long-listen comfort with cushioned ear pads
- Easy portability
- Not expensive
Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- Splash-proof design for rain or sweat
- Built-in microphone
Sony XB950B1 Extra Bass Wireless Headphones with App Control
- EXTRA BASS
- Great quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC
- High quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC
- Optimize your sound settings with the Sony Headphones Connect app
- 18 hours of battery life; Charge Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Easily take calls wirelessly with the built-in mic
Sony MDR-XB80BS Black Premium Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Extra Bass Sports In-Ear Noise-Canceling
- Splash proof IPX5 ratings
- 7 hours of battery life with built-in rechargeable battery
- Secure or easy fit with two-way wearing style
- Built-in microphone and in-line remote for hands-free calls
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones
Good to Know
Why Sony when there are other big brand names out there? I decided to give you this recommendation because Sony has built its reputation in this sound products. Sony is the only brand I see consistently in the studios. Sony is the workhorse for the industry for a few decades now. In addition to this, Sony has a range of options for those who love music and podcasts.
In this headphones product category, there are just so many choices. Sony has a strong position in the market by having cheap, semi-open, sports earbuds to really expensive over-ear headphones. Comparing to other brands, Sony wireless headphones models have a descent sound quality thanks to the LDAC codec, which is a new audio technology from the Japanese company that makes it possible to get high quality wireless audio via Bluetooth.
Tech website Gizmodo touted in its review that the best wireless noise-cancelling headphones are now made by Sony, not Bose. Therefore, if you’ve got Bose headphones, the Sony Sony WH-1000XM2 is your upgrade. Because Sony knows how to make the best Bluetooth headphones.
If you want to spend money on a premium headphones, the Sony WH-1000XM2 improves upon the already stellar MDR-1000X model.