Top Best Bluetooth Headphones
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider getting a good wireless headphone for travel:
- Convenience: Wireless headphones are much more convenient than wired headphones, especially when you’re traveling. You don’t have to worry about getting tangled up in wires, and you can move around freely without being tethered to your device.
- Portability: Wireless headphones are also much more portable than wired headphones. They’re smaller and lighter, so they take up less space in your bag or suitcase.
- Sound quality: The sound quality of wireless headphones has improved dramatically in recent years. Many of the latest models offer high-quality audio that’s comparable to wired headphones.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is a great feature for travelers, as it can help to block out unwanted noise from your surroundings. This can be especially helpful when you’re trying to sleep on a plane or train, or when you’re trying to focus on work or music in a noisy environment.
If you’re looking for a good pair of wireless headphones for travel, I would recommend considering a pair of Sony headphones. They offer excellent sound quality, noise cancellation, and comfort, and they’re available in a variety of styles and price points.
A List of the Best Bluetooth Headphones for Travel and Gym
Sony ZX770BN Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
With the low bass frequencies, you enjoy your music with this premium Sony headphone.
Built-in Bluetooth and one-touch listening are the best combination for a modern wireless headset.
- Noise canceling profile based on your environment
- Up to 13 hours’ battery life
- Reduces heavy bass distortion
Sony 1000XM2 Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
As expected from the company, this is an updated version of Sony’s best wireless noise-cancelling headphones. This is one of Sony’s best-selling noise cancelling headphones. The Sony WH-1000XM2’s great feature is that it eliminates distracting background noise. It can detects your activity to automagically adjust the ambient sounds you hear. The Sony WH-1000XM2 headphones can beat with its better sound quality. Overall, this Sony Bluetooth headphones is a great choice for on-the-go music listeners.
- Incredible noise-cancelling, great sound.
- Top notch in terms of noise cancellation and isolation
- Up to 30hrs’ battery life
Sony XB650BT EXTRA BASS Bluetooth Headphones
It’s made for dance music in mind. The EXTRA BASS technology offers deep, punchy bass.
- Extended listening with 30 hours
- Long-listen comfort with cushioned ear pads
- Easy portability
- Not expensive
Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
This is one of the best Sony’s bluetooth headphones for your daily commute or routine at the gym. It’s small and light. Of course, comfortable.
- Splash-proof design for rain or sweat
- Built-in microphone
Sony XB950B1 Extra Bass Wireless Headphones with App Control
With this Sony XB950B1, the bass is deep and nice with the option to turn off the extra bass.
- EXTRA BASS
- Great quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC
- Optimize your sound settings with the Sony Headphones Connect app
- 18 hours of battery life; Charge Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Easily take calls wirelessly with the built-in mic
Sony MDR-XB80BS Black Premium Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Extra Bass Sports In-Ear Noise-Canceling
This is another lightweight design headphone from Sony. You’ll enjoy a peaceful listening experience with this Sony MDR-XB80BS.
- Splash proof IPX5 ratings
- 7 hours of battery life with built-in rechargeable battery
- Secure or easy fit with two-way wearing style
- Built-in microphone and in-line remote for hands-free calls
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones