Have a good wireless headphone will travel? We spend most of our time commuting or on the road. Having the best wireless headphones is essential in our modern lifestyle.
I’m going to review the best Bluetooth headphones you should buy. Let’s delve into this list.
- A List of the Best Bluetooth Headphones for Travel and Gym in 2019
- 1. Sony ZX770BN Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
- 2. Sony 1000XM2 Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
- 3. Sony XB650BT EXTRA BASS Bluetooth Headphones
- 4. Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- 5. Sony XB950B1 Extra Bass Wireless Headphones with App Control
- 6. Sony MDR-XB80BS Black Premium Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Extra Bass Sports In-Ear Noise-Canceling 7 Hr Of Playback Headphones
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Bluetooth Headphones for Travel and Gym in 2019
1. Sony ZX770BN Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Noise canceling profile based on your environment
- Up to 13 hours’ battery life
- Reduces heavy bass distortion
2. Sony 1000XM2 Bluetooth Noise-Canceling Headphones
The Sony WH-1000XM2’s great feature is that it eliminates distracting background noise. It can detects your activity to automagically adjust the ambient sounds you hear. The Sony WH-1000XM2 headphones can beat with its better sound quality. Overall, this Sony Bluetooth headphones is a great choice for on-the-go music listeners.
- Incredible noise-cancelling, great sound.
- Top notch in terms of noise cancellation and isolation
- Up to 30hrs’ battery life
3. Sony XB650BT EXTRA BASS Bluetooth Headphones
- Extended listening with 30 hours
- Long-listen comfort with cushioned ear pads
- Easy portability
- Not expensive
4. Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- Splash-proof design for rain or sweat
- Built-in microphone
5. Sony XB950B1 Extra Bass Wireless Headphones with App Control
- EXTRA BASS
- Great quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC
6. Sony MDR-XB80BS Black Premium Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Extra Bass Sports In-Ear Noise-Canceling 7 Hr Of Playback Headphones
- Splash proof IPX5 ratings
- 7 hours of battery life with built-in rechargeable battery
Good to Know
Why Sony when there are other big brand names out there?
I decide to give you this recommendation because Sony has built its reputation in this sound products.
Sony is the only brand I see consistently in the studios. Sony is the workhorse for the industry for a few decades now. In addition to this, Sony has a range of options for those who love music and podcasts.
In this headphones product category, there are just so many choices. Sony has a strong position in the market by having cheap, semi-open, sports earbuds to really expensive over-ear headphones.
Comparing to other brands, Sony wireless headphones models have a descent sound quality thanks to the LDAC codec, which is a new audio technology from the Japanese company that makes it possible to get high quality wireless audio via Bluetooth.
Tech website Gizmodo touted in its review that the best wireless noise-cancelling headphones are now made by Sony, not Bose. Therefore, if you’ve got Bose headphones, the Sony Sony WH-1000XM2 is your upgrade. Because Sony knows how to make the best wireless headphone.
If you want to spend money on a premium headphones, the Sony WH-1000XM2 improves upon the already stellar MDR-1000X model.Disclaimer: All recommendations are impartial and based on user experience, with no bias to the products or the brand. The products in this post contain affiliate links which help support SweetMemoryStudio.com.