SanDisk Professional Pro-G40 SSD Reviewed
Andy Handcock, action, portrait and reportage photographer, and PRO-TEAM ambassador said “I need storage solutions that are lightweight, compact, rugged, and insanely fast. This checks all the boxes for me. The PRO-G40 SSD can easily withstand the rigors of travel and location work while doing so with a minimal footprint. Thanks to SanDisk Professional products like these, workflow is one less thing I need to stress about which frees me to focus more on the creative. That is paramount.”
Let’s find out about this statement in this review.
- Dual-mode compatibility with both Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) and USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) hosts through a single port
- Super-fast speeds up to 2700MB/s** read and 1900MB/s** write with a Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) interface.
- Move 50GB in 30 seconds or less and power through even the most demanding workloads.
- The PRO-G40 SSD has a pro-grade enclosure
- Ultra-rugged design with IP68 dust/water resistance, up to 4000-pound crush resistance, and up to 3-meter drop resistance