Have the camera battery charger will travel. It’s a pain when your camera is running out of battery. Having the best camera battery charger in the bag is useful for most photographers. In this list, you’ll get to know everything before buying the best camera battery chargers.
- A List of the Best Battery Chargers for DSLR Cameras in 2018
- 1. Watson Duo LCD Charger
- 2. LP-E8 Canon Battery Charger for Canon
- 3. TOP-MAX 2 Pack LP-E17 Batteries and Travel Charger for Canon
- 4. RAVPower Nikon EN EL15 Battery Charger
- 5. DSTE camera battery charger
- 6. Kastar LCD Dual Smart Fast Charger
- 7. Sony BCTRX Battery Charger
- 8. Juicebox V-Mount Battery and Charger
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Battery Chargers for DSLR Cameras in 2018
1. Watson Duo LCD Charger
With this charger, each charging time is between 2-6 hr. It’s capable to charge 2 NP-FW50 batteries through its own plates. The Watson Duo LCD Charger can charge the empty batteries really fast. It’s one of the best dual camera battery chargers in the market.
- It comes with 12VDC car charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter.
- Charge level information
2. LP-E8 Canon Battery Charger for Canon
The Canon-branded battery charger is compatible with a range of cameras by Canon EOS 550D, 600D, 650D, 700 D, EOS Rebel T2i, T3i, T4i, T5i, Kiss X4, X5, X6. It’s a quick charger for any rechargeable LP-E8 Li-ion battery with a longer cable, which is very convenient to charge your Canon camera battery. This LP-E8 charger is easy to fit in your camera bag and is very light only 3.5 ounces.
- Good price
- This product was tested by manufacturer to match OEM products.
3. TOP-MAX 2 Pack LP-E17 Batteries and Travel Charger for Canon
While the Canon LP-E8 charger doesn’t tell the charging level, this travel charger from TOP-MAX 2 smartly tells exactly the charging levels. You don’t really need to wait for a red light to turn green. In the box, you’ve got 2X LP-E17 battery, 1X charger, 1X USB cable.
- For Canon EOS M3, EOS M5, EOS M6, EOS Rebel T6i, T6s, T7i, EOS 77D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, KISS X8i Digital SLR Camera.
- Lightweight charger, only 0.3 pounds
4. RAVPower Nikon EN EL15 Battery Charger
The best thing about the RAVPower battery charger is that it uses micro-USB input. So it’s easy to charge with a USB wall charger, car charger, or external battery gives you more options than a standard battery charger than LP-E8 Canon Battery Charger and TOP-MAX 2 charger.
- This RAVPower battery charger is compatible only with Nikon 1 V1, D7100, D750, D7000, D7200, D810, D610, D800, D600, D800e, D810a.
5. DSTE camera battery charger
This charger is mainly for wide range of Sony camera batteries. It’s one of the lightest chargers you can carry with you at all time. But it can charge your camera battery quickly, while the battery lasts long.
- It’s only 0.62 pounds
6. Kastar LCD Dual Smart Fast Charger
- Reliability and high efficiency
- Cheaper than the Sony brand charger
- Intelligent Dual Fast charger LCD display
7. Sony BCTRX Battery Charger
- Ultra-compact size & retractable plug
- Universal voltage 100V-240V (50/60Hz)
8. Juicebox V-Mount Battery and Charger
- Compact, lightweight
- LED charge level display
- overcharge and over-discharge protection
Good to Know
Some camera battery chargers only work with wall outlets. Other chargers are able to get charged when you’re in your car. I hand-picked the best battery chargers for your cameras and review them here. The chargers are ideal travel photographer who packs and hit the road often. Please note that the best camera battery charger will help your battery last longer.