Rechargeable batteries for flash stores a lot of energy that is to be measured in a milli-ampere hours/mAh. The time a battery lasts per charge depends on the battery ratings. A 1800mAh battery last three times longer than 600mAh battery.
The batteries which have more extended mAh ratings takes less time to charge. Using rechargeable batteries in your flash gives you better performance than shooting with alkaline batteries.
A List of Top 10 Best Rechargeable AA and AAA Batteries for DSLR Camera Flash in 2019
1. Energizer Recharge Power Plus AA 2300 mAh Rechargeable Batteries
It is designed by using a power seal technology to protect against any damaging leaks for up to two years when used fully. It is environmentally friendly hence makes it the world’s first zero mercury AA battery.
- Charges up to 500 times
- Retains its charge in storage for up to 12 months
- Pre-charged and ready to go
2. 100x Duracell Ultra AA Double A 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery Batteries
They are long lasting since they are made of Ion core technology. Therefore, you will get great power in every battery.
3. Panasonic Eneloop
It comes pre-charged from its factory by using solar power, and it is ready to use. They don’t have a memory effect; they can recharge when fully and partially discharged.
- Best for all household products including flashlights, wireless gaming devices, digital camera flash units, and wireless mouse and keyboards
4. AmazonBasis AAA rechargeable batteries
They can maintain high power in low temperatures therefore even in cold temperatures they will still perform well.
They shine brightly even after storage hence your flashlight is ready to use when you need it.
- Pre-Charged using Solar Energy
- Made in Japan
5. Bonai 16- pack AA
They can recharge up to 1200 times; they have a low self-discharge as well which makes them retain more than 80% of charge even after three years. However, I’d recommend that you recharge them after every few months. They have a longer life, and they are the perfect choice for cameras.
6. EBL Rechargeable AAA Batteries 16-Packs (ProCyco 1100mAh) with AA AAA Smart Battery Charger
The EBL batteries are ideal for household devices, such as digital cameras, toys, remote controls,hand held games, 2-way radios. If you shoot at night and use flashlight a lot for your photography, then the EBL is the top-rated recommendation.
- Can be recharged up to 1200 times
- Capacity: 1600mA
- High performance and durable quality
7. Mr.Batt AA Rechargeable Batteries
These are also the best batteries for a good price. The AA rechargeable batteries are best household products including flashlights, wireless gaming devices, digital camera flash units, and wireless mouse and keyboards. Charging the batteries takes a little longer, but that’s because they last a lot longer.
- Up to 1200 cycles
- Low self-discharge
8. Powerex PRO High Capacity Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries
The overall battery experience is superior. The best AA rechargeable batteries you can buy for your flash light as well as underwater photography. The battery pack has served me well for more than 5 years.
- Ultra high capacity: 2700mAh
- Made in Japan
9. Tenergy High Drain AA and AAA Battery, 1.2V Rechargeable NiMH Batteries Combo
- Ultra high capacity batteries: AA 2600 mAh and AAA 1000 mA
- Ultra long use time per charge
- Can be recharged for up to 1000 times
- Switch over. Save. Reuse.
10. RAYOVAC AA 8-Pack RECHARGEABLE Batteries, LD715-8OP GENE
- Recharge up to 1500 times
- AA cells are 1350 mAh
- Fair battery life
- Performs well in cold weather
- Good price for the its value
Good to Know
Why you should have the best rechargeable batteries for your camera flash:
- Rechargeable batteries are economical; they help save you money in the long run because you use them as much as you want.
- A rechargeable batteries is more convenient; You won’t have to run and buy new batteries when your alkaline burns out.
- A rechargeable battery is more environmental friendly; they do not contain any ecologically hazardous therefore they are safe and require just a few natural resources.
- A rechargeable battery is long-lasting; they often tend to last longer.
Rechargeable batteries for flash have different process basing on their type, size and the number included in the pack, but they are all affordable.
You have to use your batteries often since they develop crystals that can prevent charging properly.
Do not wait until when the batteries drain of all of the power to recharge. Buy the top rated rechargeable from this list.