Rechargeable batteries for flash stores a lot of energy that is to be measured in a milli-ampere hours/mAh. The time a battery lasts per charge depends on the battery ratings. A 1800mAh battery last three times longer than 600mAh battery.
The batteries which have more extended mAh ratings takes less time to charge. Using rechargeable batteries in your flash gives you better performance than shooting with alkaline batteries.
Why you should have the best rechargeable batteries for your camera flash:
- Rechargeable batteries are economical; they help save you money in the long run because you use them as much as you want.
- A rechargeable batteries is more convenient; You won’t have to run and buy new batteries when your alkaline burns out.
- A rechargeable battery is more environmental friendly; they do not contain any ecologically hazardous therefore they are safe and require just a few natural resources.
- A rechargeable battery is long-lasting; they often tend to last longer.
- A List of the Best Rechargeable Batteries for DSLR Camera Flash in 2019
- 1. Energizer Recharge Power Plus AA 2300 mAh Rechargeable Batteries
- 2. 40x Duracell Ultra AA Double A 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery Batteries
- 3. Panasonic Eneloop
- 4. AmazonBasis AAA rechargeable batteries
- 5. Bonai 16- pack AA
- 6. EBL Rechargeable AAA Batteries 16-Packs (ProCyco 1100mAh) with AA AAA Smart Battery Charger
- 7. Mr.Batt AA Rechargeable Batteries
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Rechargeable Batteries for DSLR Camera Flash in 2019
1. Energizer Recharge Power Plus AA 2300 mAh Rechargeable Batteries
It is designed by using a power seal technology to protect against any damaging leaks for up to two years when used fully. It is environmentally friendly hence makes it the world’s first zero mercury AA battery.
2. 40x Duracell Ultra AA Double A 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery Batteries
They are long lasting since they are made of Ion core technology. Therefore, you will get great power in every battery.
3. Panasonic Eneloop
It comes pre-charged from its factory by using solar power, and it is ready to use. They don’t have a memory effect; they can recharge when fully and partially discharged.
4. AmazonBasis AAA rechargeable batteries
They can maintain high power in low temperatures therefore even in cold temperatures they will still perform well.
They shine brightly even after storage hence your flashlight is ready to use when you need it.
5. Bonai 16- pack AA
They can recharge up to 1200 times; they have a low self-discharge as well which makes them retain more than 80% of charge even after three years. However, I’d recommend that you recharge them after every few months. They have a longer life, and they are the perfect choice for cameras.
6. EBL Rechargeable AAA Batteries 16-Packs (ProCyco 1100mAh) with AA AAA Smart Battery Charger
- Can be recharged up to 1200 times
7. Mr.Batt AA Rechargeable Batteries
- Up to 1200 cycles
Good to Know
Rechargeable batteries for flash have different process basing on their type, size and the number included in the pack, but they are all affordable.
You have to use your batteries often since they develop crystals that can prevent charging properly.
Do not wait until when the batteries drain of all of the power to recharge. Buy the top rated rechargeable from this list.Disclaimer: All recommendations are impartial and based on user experience, with no bias to the products or the brand. The products in this post contain affiliate links which help support SweetMemoryStudio.com.