A dash cam, also known as in-dash cameras for car, is very handy to record everything happening in front you while on the road. The best dash cam is one of the must-have accessories for most drivers. What features to look for when you want to buy the best dash cam or car on-dash mounted video for your car? You’ll learn more in this review about some of our selected, best dash cams.
You’ll have some choices to choose, from the best dash cams (most expensive) to the cheap, good ones.
A List of The Best Dash Cams for Car in 2019
1. Garmin – Dash Cam 35 GPS Driving Recorder
This means that you can record and review footage of accidents in your vehicle. It comes with a built-in GPS, which offers detailed information about the time and location of incidents.
When you unbox the Garmin Dash Camp, you’ve got a Dash Cam 35 GPS Driving Recorder, an adhesive mount, a power cable, a USB cable, a microSD card, and an owner’s manual.
The Dash Cam is one of the best products to recommend.
- 30 frames per second
- up to 1920 x 1080.
- Wide screen lens
- Can use a microSD card up to 64gb
2. Spy Tec G1W-CB 1080P HD Car Dash Camera
Two best things about Spy Tec G1W-CB 1080P HD Car Dash Camera is that it works well under extreme weather temperature. In addition, this cheaper dash cam produces full HD quality video with a 120 Wide Angle Lens. So it’s a robust dash cam with tons of features. It has a nice sturdy mounting bracket and is easy to use.
It captures great picture quality in both day and night driving, something others in much higher price brackets still lacks. The Spy Tec dash cam is pretty simple.
- Plugs and plays with a micro SD card
- Excellent quality
3. Cobra CDR-855BT
The intuitive user-interface makes setup and control a snap.
4. PAPAGO Car Dash Camera GoSafe 535 Super HD Dash Cam 1296P Car DVR
- Good LCD screen
- 1296p Super HD resolution
- 160 degree wide angle
5. Magellan 1080P Plus Super HD Dash Camera
- Parking Mode Motion Detection
- GPS, date and time stamp
6. AUKEY Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Full HD 1080P
- Easy and secure to mount to your windshield
7. Nite Ize Original Steelie Dash Mount Kit
The Nite Ize The best budget dash camera with great quality and value you can buy this year. That’s why it’s featured in this list. What’s more? It comes with the best mounting solution I’ve ever come across.
- Sleek and compact design
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Compatible with other Steelie system components
8. YI 2.7″ Screen Full HD 1080P60 165 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera
- First-class Night vision – 1920x1080p
- Emergency recording feature
Good to Know
With this list, I hope you’ll be able to decide quickly which dash cam to go for. Remember that this is one of the most useful gadgets to have in the car in our modern time.