A dash cam, also known as in-dash cameras for car, is very handy to record everything happening in front you while on the road. The best dash cam is one of the must-have accessories for most drivers. What features to look for when you want to buy the best dash cam or car on-dash mounted video for your car? You’ll learn more in this review about some of our selected, best dash cams. You’ll have some choices to choose, from the best dash cams (most expensive) to the cheap, good ones. What’s a great car dash cam available on the market today? Here’s a list.
A List of The Best Dash Cams for Car in 2019
1. Garmin Dash Cam 35 GPS Driving Recorder
It’s a popular brand for drivers. What’s great about Garmin’s Dash Cam 35 GPS is that the recorder features a 3″ LCD screen and G-Sensor technology. This means that you can record and review footage of accidents in your vehicle. It comes with a built-in GPS, which offers detailed information about the time and location of incidents. When you unbox the Garmin Dash Camp, you’ve got a Dash Cam 35 GPS Driving Recorder, an adhesive mount, a power cable, a USB cable, a microSD card, and an owner’s manual. Garmin Dash Cam is one of the best products I have to recommend.
- 30 frames per second
- up to 1920 x 1080.
- Wide screen lens
- Can use a microSD card up to 64gb
2. Spy Tec G1W-CB 1080P HD Car Dash Camera
This dash cam made by Spy Tec is about half the price of the one from Garmin. Two best things about Spy Tec G1W-CB 1080P HD Car Dash Camera is that it works well under extreme weather temperature. So it’s a robust dash cam with tons of features. It has a nice sturdy mounting bracket and is easy to use. It captures great picture quality in both day and night driving, something others in much higher price brackets still lacks.
- Plugs and plays with a micro SD card
- Excellent full HD quality video with a 120 Wide Angle Lens
- The Spy Tec dash cam is pretty simple and easy to use
3. Cobra CDR-855BT
- Easy to use
4. PAPAGO Car Dash Camera GoSafe 535 Super HD Dash Cam 1296P Car DVR
- Good LCD screen
- 1296p Super HD resolution
- 160 degree wide angle
5. Magellan 1080P Plus Super HD Dash Camera
- Parking Mode Motion Detection
- GPS, date and time stamp
6. AUKEY Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder with Full HD 1080P
- Easy and secure to mount to your windshield
8. YI 2.7″ Screen Full HD 1080P60 165 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera
- First class Night vision: 1920x1080p
- Emergency recording feature
- Built – in 2.7″ TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App
- Mount is not strong
Good to Know
What’s a great alternative to the car dash cam? Your smartphone! How about having a dash mount instead?? This recommended Nite Ize Original Steelie Dash Mount Kit is ideal for most people.
The Nite Ize The best budget dash camera with great quality and value you can buy this year. That’s why it’s featured in this list. What’s more? It comes with the best mounting solution I’ve ever come across.
- Sleek and compact design
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Compatible with other Steelie system components
- Not quite durable
With this list, I hope you’ll be able to decide quickly which dash cam to go for. Remember that this is one of the most useful gadgets to have in the car in our modern time.