Top 10 Best Fujifilm Lenses For Travel for 2019: Reviews
Mirrorless cameras by the Fujifilm have become very popular and favorite among photography lovers. If you want the best camera lenses for your Fujifilm camera that can be used in both traveling and landscape photography, then there is good news for you that there are many best Fujifilm lenses available in the market that can solve the market that can solve your problem. Let us check it out the 10 best Fujifilm lenses available in the market.
Top 10 Best Fujifilm Lenses for Travel for 2019: Reviews
1. Fujifilm 140 mm (Fujinon)
It is a bulky large sized lens but not as big as 70-200 mm. It is also half price of the new 70-200 lens. It contains IOS with fixed focus lenses. It can take stunning photos that are impossible from any other camera lenses at this range.
- Dust/water and low temperature proof
- Quiet auto-focus
- Not cheap for beginners and amateurs
- Need a tripod for landscape shooting
- Not ideal for indoor focusing
2. Fujifilm 55 mm (Fujinon XF16)
It a very good lens because it works well in dim light or daylight. However, it is a little bit bulky and doesn’t contain an image stabilizer. It works fine but a little noisy. It offers minimum focus distance 1-foot form camera sensor. This is a very good feature for shooting objects like a flower. Its color and contrast are the same as any other prime lenses by Fuji.
- Nano-GI coating technology
- Weather & dust-resistant
- -10 Degree low-temperature operation
- Heavy and bulky
- No image stabilizer
3. Fujifilm 35 mm (Fujinon)
It offers amazingly clear images, super fast focusing, and great performance in low light. It is an ideal choice for those who want a fast focusing and good quality camera at an affordable price.
- Up to 9 blade aperture for smooth and circular bokeh
- Nano-GI coating to minimize ghosting and flare
- Weather-resistant for weather & dust-resistance
- Not as sharp as the 1.4
- Soft wide open
4. Fujifilm 200 mm Fujinon-XF55
It is designed to provide large-sized aperture and delivers high-speed thanks to its linear motor.IT also offers image stabilization function. It gives you best results even in worst shooting conditions. It uses high-performance glass lenses. It has 2 Ed lens and super ED lens that allow us to take stunning images.
- Image stabilization
- Bokeh: smooth and beautiful
- Focus: average
- Poor in low light settings
5. Fujifilm 35 mm (Fujinon)
It contains an aspheric lens that minimizes any type of spherical aberration. It allows you to take awesome images in the bokeh mode as well as in normal settings. It offers a standard focal length that has an angle of view just like a human eye. This lens is ideal for the snapshot due to its big bright aperture. It among best Fujifilm lenses.
- Super sharp wide open at 1.4
- Good build quality
- A bit noisy
- Slow auto focus
6. Fujifilm 16mm (Fujinon)
Its focal length is 16mm that allows you to take the stunning images with a wide field view. Its F1.4 big aperture gives high-quality images in dim light. It also offers bokeh mode for macro photography. It can work in very low condition like-10 degree Celcius. Its portability, great performance in dim light makes it the first choice of photography lovers.
- Weather-resistant design
- Minimum working distance of 15cm
- Lightweight and compact
- Slow AF
- Sharpness: average
7. Fujifilm 56mm (Fujinon)-F1.2R
These are one of the best Fujifilm lenses available in the market at this price range. It is compact, and easy to carry but delivers great pictures thanks to its 85-90 mm.
- Blade count-7
- Aperture range: f1.2 to f16
- Size of filter 62 mm
- Focus-.7 m and macro-.7 to 3 m
- These exciting features make it the first choice of photography lovers
- Slow for an active subject
8. Fujifilm 23 mm (Fujinon) F1.4 R
It is also a good lens that can give you crisp pictures even in low light condition.
- 35 mm similar to the f1.4 camera lens
- 7 edge blades of the aperture that allow you to take 22 stops in one/three steps
- Fujifilm at-ebc film treated the lens
- One group of lens contains 3 cemented and one aspheric element of the lens
- Compatible with the amount by Fujifilm
- Noisy auto focus
9. Fujifilm 50 mm (Fujinon) XFF2
It works well in portrait photography and bokeh mode is also nice. The Fujifilm 50mm XFF2 is a bit heavier an bulkier than XF50. The bokeh is really good. Very ideal for portraiture and wedding photography shoot.
- Weather and dust resistant
- Fast and silent focusing
- Not quiet
- Not great for a low light photography
10. Fujifilm 23 mm (Fujinon) F2 R WR
It is a weather resistant lens that allows you to take crisp clear images in any weather condition. It is suitable for landscape, portrait or nature photography.
- Fast and silent autofocus
- Weather and dust resistant
- Compact and lightweight
- Not quite sharp
- Not for street night photography
Good to Know
In brief, if you want to buy the best Fujifilm lenses then there are many options available in the market, all you have to do is to choose the lens which can fulfill your needs. Fujifilm offers you many options that not only delivers great stunning pictures but also are very durable and weather resistant. These selected recommendations of lenses and features make these cameras ideal for travel and portrait photography.