Want to take your iPhoneography to a higher level? You need the best lenses for your iPhone.
The iPhone camera has changed the way we view and capture the best the moments in life.
What if you could add something extraordinary to your iPhone?
Get the best lens for your iPhone to take your iPhone photography to the next level. This is a list of the best lenses for most iPhones you can buy this year.
What to consider when buying your first iPhone lens:
- best for food photography
- best for 4K video
- A List of Top Best Lenses for iPhone in 2019
- 1. The Best Lens for iPhone X: olloclip
- 2. AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens
- 2. Amir 3 in 1
- 3. olloclip Active
- 4. Luxsure universal
- 5. Holigoo 2 in 1 HD
- 6. Fuleadture HD
- 7. YiKaiEn 2 in 1 Phone Camera 4K HD Lens Kit
- 8. Moment – Tele 60mm Lens for iPhone
- 9. Phone Lens Kit Camera Accessory
- 10. Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone and Android
- Good to Know
A List of Top Best Lenses for iPhone in 2019
1. The Best Lens for iPhone X: olloclip
This olloclip lens is compatible with caseless iPhone X.
- Works with all camera apps
- Superior image quality
2. AUKEY Ora iPhone Lens
The lens offers image quality as good as that of anything we tested. It is a nice looking lens and I love the integrated case design.
You’ll need to remove your phone case to really get the most out of the lens. Incredible bang for the buck!
- Aluminum alloy and multi-element coated glass,
- Minimize ghosting, reflections, lens flare, and other artifacts
2. Amir 3 in 1
Made of high-quality glass, professional HD lens reduces glass flare & ghosting caused by reflections, Amir 3 in 1 HD camera lens was designed for iPhone users. This means that it can be used with a wide range of smartphones. The fisheye is super cool, but expect a small black ring around the picture.
- 3 in 1 HD camera lens: fisheye lens, wide-angle lens, and macro lens
- Portable and universal
3. olloclip Active
Most camera smartphone lacks this type of lens. The ultra-wide lens for wide angle shots is the best for landscape photos. olloclip’s telephoto lens allows you to shoot distant subjects and isolates a small field.
- Comes with the telephoto and ultra-wide lenses
- 2x magnification
- wearable pendants; precision-coated ground glass optics
- lightweight, compact design
4. Luxsure universal
The wide-angle lens was wide enough for taking whole family photos. The macro lens is capable of taking close-up shots of plants and insects.
- 140° Wide Angle Lens & 15X Macro Lens
- Perfect for landscapes, cityscapes, and even selfies
- High-quality aluminum alloy
5. Holigoo 2 in 1 HD
The Holigoo lens is perfect for travel, selfie, a group of people in different campaigns, such as party, celebration, wedding and so on.
- Best iPhone lens for close-up shots, catch the details of everything
- Metal made lens makes it durable
6. Fuleadture HD
The aluminum bracket with ultra soft lining is well fit.
- Perfect for nature photography
- Fast and easy lens swap
- Easy to use
- 3x the magnification
7. YiKaiEn 2 in 1 Phone Camera 4K HD Lens Kit
- Universal detachable clamp design
8. Moment – Tele 60mm Lens for iPhone
- 2x closer to your subject
- Compatible with Apple iPhone, Pixel, and Galaxy Phones
9. Phone Lens Kit Camera Accessory
- Portable and easy to use
- Slip resistant and dust protection
10. Xenvo Pro Lens Kit for iPhone and Android
- Come with an LED light and travel case
- GlowClip LED light clips
Good to Know
When I was working on creating this list, I tried to make sure that I can include the best lenses for most iPhones: iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, and XS, and XR.
Did you know that having the right lens can transform an ordinary, ho-hum snapshot into a memory that lasts a lifetime?
With the best lenses for iPhone, you’ll take much better photos than ever before.
We use our iPhone each and every day to capture some of the most beautiful moments.
We’ve got our iPhone with us at home, at work, or for our travel. You may use your iPhone to take a lot of photos.
The reason is simple. The smartphone is with you, in your pocket, most of the time.
There are times when you leave your digital camera at home. Have the best iPhone lens will travel!Disclaimer: All recommendations are impartial and based on user experience, with no bias to the products or the brand. The products in this post contain affiliate links which help support SweetMemoryStudio.com.