Top 10 Best Robotic Camera Mounts (2021)
When looking for a robotic camera mount, you might need something good and more advanced to enhance your photographic experience. But with the current market situation full of choices making an excellent choice to guarantee you the best kits is not that simple. A little research and comparison of different brands cannot guarantee you the best; in most cases, this leads to a lengthy buying process. We understand that struggle, and that’s why we went ahead to sample out top robotic camera mounts in the market that you can buy. The following are the top 10 best robotic camera mounts that you can consider when looking to buy one for your camera.
A List of Top 10 Best Robotic Camera Mount (2021)
Move N See Pixio
The N See Pixio has an ideal film ability to ensure that you get an automatic capturing moment with or without a photographer. It is also equipped with three micro beacons to ensure that you get a smooth and straightforward setup process. In addition, to make it more useful to users, it has an added wristband to help you locate the next image within a 300-foot shooting range.
- Has a higher shooting range
- Ideal for both Pixel and Pixio
- Applicable to Canon and Sony cameras
- A bit expensive
The YT-260 is one of the affordable and straightforward brands that can provide excellent and professional film. A wide range of hobbyists allows you to access a wireless controller with a storage device. It also has a reasonable rotation rate of about 2.5RPM along any pan axis featuring all the events. Unlike other robotic mounts that provide a single tilt, the YT-260 is designed to allow you to have a tilt height for better images of up to 1.5 meters along the pan axis.
- Wireless remote application
- A wide range of tilting heights
- Simple and affordable
- Limited to a specific size of cameras, YT-260 is suitable for small and sizeable cameras
Tiger Tilt Motorized
The Tiger Tilt mount is designed uniquely to ensure that you capture all the dynamic movements from a tripod or crane for more captivating images and videos. It is equipped with all pressure sensitives joysticks to monitored its speed and accuracy for easy filming exercise. Along with a four-pin daisy, xlr cables to ensure all the movement is captured and stored.
- The best option for location shoots
- Presence of 4-pin chainable daisy cable
- Limited to off-camera mics
With a Zhiyun mount, you can get incredible shots thanks to its intuitive layout design, which plays a role in the whole general footage recording ability. Due to the addition of auto zooming and focusing nature, you can easily keep track of images and objects far away. This makes it an appropriate mount for more significant events.
- Intuitive button design
- Allows you to charge your phone or the storage device
- Easy and compact
- Its automation depends on the object you specify
Vidpro MH-430 is designed to tether your joystick with the help of remote control of about 25 feet away. Unlike other robotic mounts in the market that supports a single camera, the MH-430 provides you with a variety of supports from small to large cinematic cameras. In addition to Vidpro, its DSLR is more portable and accommodates up to twelve pounds.
- Designed with strong aluminum frames
- Has a changeable rational speed
- Simple to assemble and dismantle
- The joystick control plan supports a control signal of about 20 feet.
Moza Air 2
The Moza Air mounts are designed to accommodate all the pocket cinemas and DSLRs and with a 9-pound payload bearing ability. This makes the whole setup simple and easy to balance and features all the automation and calibration process. Along with a whisper focus control joystick to ensure that all of your shots are accurate and precise.
- Suitable for a fast motion filming
- Presence of quiet focus remote control
- Compatible plates for many cameras
- A bit heavy and not appropriate for travel shows
AK2000 is equipped with both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity; this helps you to use a wireless setup system. Unlike other mounts available that offer a specific range for a set up the FeiyuTech allows you to make a control of the whole capturing moments with the WIFI range. In addition to AK2000 specifications, its LCD and joystick are equipped with a touchscreen input to improve the shooting experience.
- Has a good stabilization ability
- Allow the camera to have a full view of no blocking.
- Its application is limited to WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity range.
Zhiyun Crane 2
With a Zhiyun crane, you can get a 360 degrees motion on both the roll axes and pan and 320-degrees movement across the tilt axis, providing it with the ability to help your camera capture smooth shots. With a long battery life of about 18 hours, you can get all of your show and filming did under one charge. Furthermore, it features an automatic object capturing system, thus providing an accurate real-time event.
- Can improve camera focus
- Equipped with low noise motor
- Suitable for tripod and handheld applications
Bescor is designed to provide you with a decent level of application due to its variable speed regulators. Unlike other robotic camera mounts in the market with the only endpoints, the BEMP101KIT provides you with both selected end and start points. In addition to this, the Bescor is designed to allow you to attach between the setup and the camera, allowing you to directly control the tilt and pan with a single remote control cable.
- Variable speed regulators
- Selectable end and start points
- Applicable for only four standard AA batteries
GigaPan Epic PRO V
The GigaPan Pro V offers full horizontal planning with an additional 180-degrees for vertical panning, allowing you to access all the diagonal movements. It also adds some real-time motion time-lapse system, which provides a full range of beautiful panoramic images. Its ability to support ten gear pounds make it an adjustable mount for any overlapping shots.
- Has both manually and remote control
- Provide a wide range of panning experience
- Not compatible for a travel photoshoots
The above list is based on the best seels in amazon and other stores online. They are the best robotic camera stands that you can try instead of making long research on the right stand to buy for your camera.