Top 10 Best Podcasting Mixers (2021)
Podcasting has become a very popular method of audio content creation. This is an interactive format that enables you to reach a greater audience. The resources and effort required to stage a podcast are far much lesser as compared to other kinds of content such as videos since the only items you need are a good microphone, a nice recorder and the right software to start your podcasting. This article gives you detailed information about the best podcasting mixers.
A List of Top 10 Best Podcasting Mixers (2021)
BEHRINGER 12XENYX 1202FX
This product plays with ultra-low noise and has a high headroom analog mixer. It involves 4 state-of-the-art XENYX micro preamps that are comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps. BEHRINGER mixer also has a Neo-classic 3-band equalizer that ensures warm and musical sound. 1202FX processor has 100 awesome presets including chorus, flanger, reverb, pitch shifter, delay, and many more multi-effects. This Fx sends control for every channel for the internal FX processor and may have an external send.
- It plays with low noise
- The product has many presets
- Equipped with an equalizer that guarantees warm and musical sound
- The device has poor scalability
Behringer Xenyx 802
Behringer 802 mixer comes with a post-fader FX that sends per channel for the external FX devices. It also has a stereo auxiliary return for FX applications or it can come as a separate stereo input. This product guarantees premium ultra-low noise with a high headroom analog mixer. In addition, it uses 2 state-of-the-art microphone preamps that are comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
- The product has return jackets for connecting external effects
- This device is versatile
- It is durable
- It requires additional equipment
Behringer Xenyx X1204 Mixer
Behringer mixer has extremely low noise and uses analog mixer with high headroom. This device uses XENYX microphone preamps and is phantom-powered. The product has 4 studio-grade compressors that have a single knob functionality and control LED for professional instrumental sound. It uses a “British” 3-band equalizer guaranteeing warm and musical sound.
- Ultra-low noise
- 16 editable presets hence versatile
- Easy to use
- Limited input channels
Behringer Xenyx 502 Mixer Preamp
The product uses the state-of-the-art, phantom-powered and a XENYX microphone preamp that is comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps. It also uses Neo-classic, a “British” 2-band equalizer that ensures warm and musical sound. The product comes with the main mix, separate headphone outputs, and a stereo CD. The CD tapes are assignable to the headphones or the main mixer outputs. Its power consumption is 13W.
- It has 5 inputs that allow you to produce quality sound.
- The equipped equalizer guarantees quality audio.
- The product is lightweight and portable.
The machine is complicated for beginners.
This device has a ready Fx effects engine with 16 effects including delays, choruses and reverbs. It also has a 7-band graphic equalizer effective in turning mains and monitors. The product operates at temperatures of 0-40 degrees Celcius. Mackie Pro mixer has an auxiliary output for monitor mixes and many more.
- The product is an 8-channel hence very effective in mixing.
- It is versatile with 16 effects.
- The product is durable.
- It does not have compressors.
Alesis MultiMix Studio
Alesis mixer is portable and features a packed mixing 6desk. It has a 4-channel mixer with 0.25 inches line-level inputs, has a high impedance input and a switch for an electric guitar and bass. This product is unique since it connects to all your studio equipment including stereo outputs. Alesis mixer connects to all active monitors and amplifiers.
- The product has built-in studio effects.
- The device is portable.
- It can connect to all your studio equipment.
- No cons found
Behringer podcast mixer uses the state-of-the-art phantom-powered XENYX microphone that is comparable to a stand-alone boutique preamp. The device has a built-in stereo audio/USB interface that connects directly to your laptop or computer. The design used is Neo-classic “British” 2-band equalizer that guarantees warm and musical sound.
- The product has a 2-band equalizer that ensures warm and musical sound.
- It has a high-tech phantom-powered microphone.
- The product produces high-quality sound.
- It has a monotonous interface.
Yamaha AGO6 Mixer
This device is a multi-purpose 6-channel mixer and ensures a high resolution. It has a flexible LOOPBACK feature that is perfect for webcasting or live recording. This product has easy control and pro sound having 1-TOUCH and AMP SIM processing. It has an iPad connectivity through the Apple iPad camera connection kit.
- The machine has a high resolution and quality audio recording.
- It is easy to control.
- It is versatile with a 6-channel mixer.
- The machine is complicated for beginners
Behringer Xenyx X 1832 Mixer
Behringer Xenyx mixer uses a premium ultra-low noise with a high headroom analog mixer. This machine is unique with 6 state-of-the-art, and high phantom-powered XENYX microphone preamps that are comparable to a stand-alone boutique preamp. This device is versatile since it has 16 editable presets including flanger, pitch shifter, multi-effect, reverb and many more. It is easy to use since it uses a Tap function and has storable parameter settings.
- The device is versatile
- It guarantees high-quality sound
- The product is lightweight and portable
- The device is not ideal for beginners
Audio-Technica Cardioid Dynamic Mixer
The product has a handheld dynamic microphone that is very flexible. It also includes a USB output that connects to your laptop or computer for digital recording. Audio-Technica mixer has a smooth, extended frequency whose response is basically suited for podcasting, field recording, home studio recording, and on-stage use. It has an in-built headphone jack that enables you to monitor your microphone output directly without any audible delay.
- It has an in-built headphone that makes it easier for you to monitor your microphone without any audible delay
- The machine is lightweight and portable
- The device produces high-quality sound
- It requires additional equipment
In conclusion, the best podcasting mixers should produce high-quality sound and should have many outputs so that the mixer will connect to many devices hence guaranteeing quality sound. Find out the best mixer that is versatile with many audios.