Just like any tech gadget and electronic devices, a DSLR camera has to stay away from dust and getting wet to operate properly. Too often, photographers and travelers spend much of the time shooting outdoor photos or go the wild for animal or bird photography. To arm yourself with good gear for your digital camera (most of the time a DSLR), having the best waterproof camera bag is a must-have. To go through this list, you’ll spend less time to pick the best waterproof (or water resistant) camera bags and backpacks. After I spent weeks doing my research, talking with my photographers friends, and did testings, I picked these waterproof bags that are considered the best for cameras for most photographers, especially those who travel and do most outdoor shooting.
- A List of the Best Waterproof Camera Bags in 2018
- 1. miggo Agua Stormproof Backpack 85
- 2. Lowepro DryZone 200 Backpack
- 3. OverBoard Waterproof Dry Tube Bag
- 4. Abonnyc DRLBP-CZ Waterproof Anti-shock Backpack
- 5. TUBU Camera Backpack for Outdoor Hiking
- 6. Camera Backpack Waterproof by G-raphy
- 7. Koolertron Waterproof Vintage Camera Bag
- 8. DryZone BP 40L Waterproof Camera Backpack
- 9. Ape Case Pro SLR Bag
- 10. Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Backpack
A List of the Best Waterproof Camera Bags in 2018
1. miggo Agua Stormproof Backpack 85
As it’s named after, miggo Agua can take on extreme weather. This water-resisten camera bag can hold a DSLR camera with 70-200, 2 lenses, a flash, and a 15.4″ computer laptop and a tablet. This is one of the best camera bags for outdoor shooting. You no longer have to worry about getting your expensive gear damaged.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Water-repellant zippers
- Front tripod holder
- No small pockets for extra stuff like water bottles
- Camera area design
2. Lowepro DryZone 200 Backpack
Just like any other bags made by Lowepro, this one provides a nice protection for your camera. The waterproof compartment can store your DSLR camera and most accessories you need for hiking, camping, or waterfall photo shooting.
- Self-draining mesh pockets
- Tripod holder
- The zipper is most annoying to open and close.
- Quite big and heavy
3. OverBoard Waterproof Dry Tube Bag
- Can wear it sideway
- Sturdy waterproof camera bag
- The material is VERY rigid
- Not large enough to store everything
4. Abonnyc DRLBP-CZ Waterproof Anti-shock Backpack
For less than $100, this camera bag is a good option if you’re not looking to spend a lot of money on a water-resistant bag. This nice, comfortable camera backpack can load all your necessary gear and accessories.
- Affordable price
- Durable and padded construction
- Easy to organize your items in the bag compartment
- No headphone holes
- No jet pack
5. TUBU Camera Backpack for Outdoor Hiking
A waterproof camera bag made by an interesting group of photographers who love photography. This camera bag is a dream of photographers who take on making the products for themselves and other photographers. The bag maker, based in Hong Kong, focuses on the design and quality.
- Rugged, stylish sports design
- Breathable backing
- The laptop compartment not very ideal
6. Camera Backpack Waterproof by G-raphy
The G-raphy camera backpack can a lot of your stuff, 2 camera bodies, 4 lenses, a flash, tripod, extra batteries, lots of sd cards and a laptop. The laptop pocket in the front compartment is large that you can add an iPad or some more books. This is one of the best waterproof backpack for travel photographers.
- Removable partition
- Waterproof nylon
- Well-built for durability
- The dividers for the compartments
7. Koolertron Waterproof Vintage Camera Bag
- A lightweight bag that looks vintage and nice
- Genuine leather
- Good price
- Not large enough for most travel photographers
8. DryZone BP 40L Waterproof Camera Backpack
- Waterproof fabric
- Durable and breathable comfort
- No shoulder strap
9. Ape Case Pro SLR Bag
With a removable DSLR camera bag compartments, you can easily organize the gear and accessories. In addition to this, the Ape Case Pro Bag comes with a weather-resistant case, which is quite handy for most winter photographers.
- Water-resistant cover and attachable storage pouch
- Adjustable harness
10. Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Backpack
- 20L compartment
- Large zippered pocket fits most 15” laptop computers and larger tablets
This list covers all the waterproof camera bags you need for your next trip. Whether you want to buy a bag for kayaking, swimming, beach, snorkeling, or snailing, I’ve got them covered in this review. To decide which is the best bag, it’s ideally great to consider the durability after water resistant. The dry bag means to be your storage for all sorts of hiking and camping needs. Keep going adventurous photographers!