Love doing photography when kayaking, swimming, snorkeling or at the beach? The best waterproof camera bag is a must-have gear. After years of trying out a dozen of camera backpacks with water resistant feature, I’ve got them covered in this list.
Most travel photographers will need at least camera backpack that will protect their photography gears and accessories. Here’s a list of the best waterproof DSLR camera bags and backpacks you should buy this year.
- A List of Top 10 the Best Waterproof DSLR Camera Bags and Backpacks in 2019
- 1. miggo Agua Stormproof Backpack 85
- 2. Lowepro DryZone 200 Backpack
- 3. OverBoard Waterproof Dry Tube Bag
- 4. Abonnyc DRLBP-CZ Waterproof Anti-shock Backpack
- 5. TUBU Camera Backpack for Outdoor Hiking
- 6. Camera Backpack Waterproof by G-raphy
- 7. Beschoi Waterproof Lightweight DSLR Camera Bag for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera
- 8. DryZone BP 40L Waterproof Camera Backpack
- 9. Ape Case Pro SLR Bag
- 10. Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Backpack
- Good to Know
A List of Top 10 the Best Waterproof DSLR Camera Bags and Backpacks in 2019
1. miggo Agua Stormproof Backpack 85
As it’s named after, miggo Agua can take on extreme weather. This water-resistant camera bag can hold a DSLR camera with 70-200, 2 lenses, a flash, and a 15.4″ computer laptop and a tablet. This is one of the best camera bags for outdoor shooting. You no longer have to worry about getting your expensive gear damaged.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Water-repellent zippers
- Front tripod holder
2. Lowepro DryZone 200 Backpack
The waterproof compartment can store your DSLR camera and most accessories you need for hiking, camping, or waterfall photo shooting.
- Self-draining mesh pockets
- Tripod holder
- The zipper is most annoying to open and close.
- Quite big and heavy
3. OverBoard Waterproof Dry Tube Bag
- Can wear it sideway
- Sturdy waterproof camera bag
- The material is VERY rigid
- Not large enough to store everything
4. Abonnyc DRLBP-CZ Waterproof Anti-shock Backpack
For less than $100, this camera bag is a good option if you’re not looking to spend a lot of money on a water-resistant bag. This nice, comfortable camera backpack can load all your necessary gear and accessories.
- Affordable price
- Durable and padded construction
- Easy to organize your items in the bag compartment
- No headphone holes
- No jet pack
5. TUBU Camera Backpack for Outdoor Hiking
A waterproof camera bag made by an interesting group of photographers who love photography. This camera bag is a dream of photographers who take on making the products for themselves and other photographers. The bag maker, based in Hong Kong, focuses on the design and quality.
- Rugged, stylish sports design
- Breathable backing
- The laptop compartment not very ideal
6. Camera Backpack Waterproof by G-raphy
The laptop pocket in the front compartment is large that you can add an iPad or some more books. This is one of the best waterproof backpack for travel photographers.
- Removable partition
- Waterproof nylon
- Well-built for durability
7. Beschoi Waterproof Lightweight DSLR Camera Bag for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Waterproof nylon fabrics
- Comfortable and spacious
8. DryZone BP 40L Waterproof Camera Backpack
- Waterproof fabric
- Durable and breathable comfort
9. Ape Case Pro SLR Bag
- Water-resistant cover and attachable storage pouch
- Adjustable harness
10. Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Backpack
- 20L compartment
- Large zippered pocket fits most 15” laptop computers and larger tablets
Good to Know
Just like any tech gadget and electronic devices, a DSLR camera has to stay away from dust and getting wet to operate properly. Too often, photographers and travelers spend much of the time shooting outdoor photos or go the wild for animal or bird photography.
This list includes the best water resistant bags you need for your next trip. Stay adventurous!