Top 10 Best 4K Video Projectors (2019)
When it comes buying a good video projector for home movie purpose, there are at least 3 ranges of products available in the market. The cheapest projector allows you to output full HD 1080p movies. A top rated 4K project is just below and less expensive than an HDR projector. Which projector is best for home theater? The high resolution is desirable with incredible detail and advantage. Ideally, the best 4K projectors (including the budget and cheap ones) are for:
- home theater
- big screen entertainment
A List of Top 10 Best 4K Video Projectors for Home Theater in 2019
10. Sony VPLVW665ES 4K 3D SXRD Home Theater Projector
Sony VPLVW665ES performs really well.The built in 4K upscaling really makes a noticeable difference on non 4K content and the true 4K content is spectacular. You’d need a large room to get to 300 inches. Netflix and other full HD movie content looks really great.
- Built-in auto calibration
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) content, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- Built-in electronic interaction
- Too dark for UHD movies
9. NIERBO 4K Projector
Interestingly, you can use a touch panel to command it as a PC. The LED light source up to 30,000 hours, which is just great in a budget projector.
- 15000mah battery for 2 hours
- Auto keystone correction
8. JVC DLARS6710 / DLA-RS6710U / DLA-RS6710U HOME CINEMA 4K PROJECTOR
- “Clear Black” technology
- Intelligent Lens Aperture for industry’s highest dynamic contrast
- Native 4K inputs
- Often out of stock
7. Sony 4K HDR Home Theater Video Projector
The Sony 4K HDR Home Theater Video Projector is an awesome projector for home movie screening. It’s a 4K model with a life expectancy of 6,000 hours. If you’re looking for great solution for your dedicated home theater, then look no further.
- Resolution: Full 4K (4096 x 2160)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Amazing black and bright white
- Great performance
6. JVC Pro DLA-RS67 3-D Home Theater 4K Projectors
- Native 4K input
- Intelligent Lens Aperture
5. Sony VPL-VW1000ES 4K Home Theaters ES Projector
- 1,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio with SXRD technology
- SXRD 4K movie theater projector technology
4. Sony VPLVW350ES 4K
The Sony VPLVW1100ES is one of the most expensive products on our rundown. It is a genuine 4K projector that backings local goals of 4096 by 2160 pixels. Like their other 4K projectors, the model offers a complexity proportion of 1,000,000:1. The light has a lifetime of around 4000 hours, and it comes with a 3-year guarantee.
- High brightness of 1,500 ANSI Lumens
- A front air intake for cooling
3. Sony VPLVW600ES 4Kk SXRD Gaming Projector
The Sony model has been advertised as a gaming projector because of its radiance, differentiate and invigorate rate. It has a complexity proportion of 200,000:1 and a brilliance of 1700 lumens. Its light has a lifetime of 4000 hours, which is more than what other 4K projectors can offer.
- Screen Size Range: 42-85 inches from 8 feet
- Warranty: 3 years
- Built-in auto-calibration features
- Whisper-quiet fan
2. LG HU80KA 4K UHD Laser Smart TV Home Theater CineBeam Projector
The LG model is an extraordinary projector. We highly recommend this 4UK UHD projector for those who are looking for a home theater solution. Its wide color gamut and peak brightness can exceed most projectors available on the market.
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution at up to 2500 lumens brightness
- Up to 150″ Screen size
- Bluetooth sound out
- Wirelessly screen-share videos to the projector
1. Sony VPLVW350ES Home Theater And Gaming Projector
For our rundown, we were compelled to choose most models made by Sony and JVC since there are not such a significant number of different producers that made 4K projectors. Basically picking a 4K projector is to a greater extent a matter of spending plan.
- White Brightness: 1500 Lumens<
- Lamp Life: 4000 hours
Good to Know
Tip: How to Enable WiFi on your Projector
It’s possible to turn your project without built-in WiFi to be WiFi-capable. How? The best, easiest way to do this is adding a Google Chromecast to your existing project, using its HDMI port.
It’s a good idea to investment in a top rated 4K projector (either a budget one for under $1000) over a full HD or 1080p projector. If you want to have the best home theater projector, you should buy one of the 4K projectors I listed in this review. Projectors are progressively prominent among normal buyers that need to screen movies at home. Essentially, the best 4K home theater projector can imitate that film involvement. The 1080p standard as far as local goals for projectors is as yet being received as there are not such huge numbers of models accessible.