Top 10 Best Pico Projectors for Movies (2019)
Pico projectors are mini portable projectors that serve as the best means of sharing content anywhere, anytime. Unlike a normal size 4K projector, a pico projector is very portable and user friendly. With this cool product, you can project content from your smartphone, camera, tablet, notebook or memory device onto a wall with ease. After spending hours doing my research and tests, this is the list of the best Pico projectors you can buy. The best mini projectors for movie screening should be:
- lightweight and very portable
- high definition output for home cinema, gaming, or outdoor movie screening
- easy to use with iPhone
A List of Top 10 Best Pico Projectors for Movies in 2019: Reviews
Table of Contents
1. Amaz-play Pico projector
One of the best Pico projects is Amaz-play that is suitable for all purposes. It has DLP tech that displays HD picture quality and it is compatible for higher pixels photos and videos as well. Best for office, home, and educational purpose. Amaz plays Pico projector can be connected with all the mobile and other computer devices. It can be used for the indoor and outdoor purpose.
- Rechargeable battery with almost 2 hours
of plays time.
- Compatible with Microsoft offices files like the word, excel, and power point.
2. Sony Pico projector MPCL1
Pico project by Sony is one of the known projectors in the business world. The model MPCL1 is a focus free projector that provides a focus for almost 120 inches. Its auto-focusing feature makes it user-friendly for official use and saves time as other projectors need no focusing. No matter what screen you use it adjust the focus accordingly as it has laser beam scanning tech in it. As it is a portable projector so it has a chargeable battery that plays continually for an hour. One can also charge it with a power bank.
- It has various connectable port options including HDMI, smartphone and WIFI.
- A must buy projector the only flaw is that one needs to buy AV adaptor separately.
3. AAXA Pico projector P300
The most known mini portable projector is AAXA as it provides best HD resolution and brightness. Greatly suitable for business and official meeting and plays video very neatly. Rechargeable battery with a playtime of one hour. It works will all the devices including laptop, mobile phone, HDMI, USBs and have an SD card slot.
- Comes with essential accessories like charger, remote, cables, and AV adapter
4. LG mini beam PH300
LG is known for its bright colors and the Pico projector by LG shows more pure color than any other Pico projector in the market. It has speakers that are inbuilt in the projector and have sound high enough one can replace the sound of Pico with the TV sound system. In comparison with others battery timings are higher almost double, it can play for 2.5 hours nonstop. Connectable with all devices.
- Multi-purpose and best for offices and home entertainment.
- Also, have a LED light on the projector who can last four hours per day and has o life of 20 years.
5. Pocket Pico projector
The pocket fit projector is best for a meeting where one needs to display a presentation. The pocket Pico projector is a best online seller and has many inbuilt features that benefit professionals. For instance, Google drive and Dropbox apps are already installed in the projector. It can connect to all the devices and have a wireless connection feature that makes it different from others.
- WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity and SD card slot make it more valuable.
- Support HD pictures and screen projections.
6. APEMAN Mini Video Projector
- Plug and play, easy and convenient to use
- Dual stereo speakers give you a perfect audio-visual feast
- Built-in battery
7. Artlii Pico Projector
One of the lightest Pico projectors, this Artlii mini LED Projector is only 0.28kg. You can easily keep it in your pocket, backpack, travel bag and carry to anywhere you want to go. Considering the price (under $50) and size of it, you’ll have no doubt to give this Artlii project 5 stars.
- able to display pictures, movies, TV shows, videos, games on a large screen (1.5 m) and just needs 3.8m throw distance
8. AAXA Technologies KP-101-01 AAXA LED Pico Micro Video Projector
The AAXA is also one of the best mini video projectors on this list. Simply because it can give you the output of up to 60 inch image, even in low-light condition. It’s great for most photographers to view their work on the wall.
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
9. Anker Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector
Anker is a reputable brand with great electronic products. The Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector is no exception. You’d get pictures and videos up to 100 inches. I like its brightness that performs best in a dark studio room, instead of an office.
- 360° speaker
- OS: Android 7.1
10. iCODIS RD-818 Mini Projector
- 4,200 mAh rechargeable battery
Good to Know
When making your final choice for the best mini projectors for outdoor movies, you should consider these key factors: super lightweight, rechargeable battery, and output quality. The best mini projector under $100? I also included in this list. The list above provides you all the useful information about the best mini portable projectors you can buy. You can use easily the mini portable projector in the home or in the office. It converts the content into HD screen picture which gives a good and lively experience to most people. You can connect a Pico projector with laptops, computers, mobile phones, and tablets as well.
Spending on a good Pico projector is a worthy investment. But which one to choose is a difficult option. Right now, it depends on the budget you want spend.
My final recommendation is that buy the top notch product (although it’s more expensive), and you’ll rest assure that you get the highest resolution quality.