Landscape photography is the most amazing things among travel photographers. In this list, you’ll find some of the best Canon lenses for landscape for beginners.
For outdoor shooting, you need the right lenses for that particular purpose. Magnificent mountains, beautiful rivers, lakes, and natural wonders you encounter during your travel make the best for landscape photographers.
- A List of the Best Canon Lenses for Landscape Photography in 2019: Reviews
- 1. Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM UD Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
- 2. Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens
- 3. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- 4. Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras
- 5. Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Manual Focusing Lens for EOS
- 6. Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Canon Lenses for Landscape Photography in 2019: Reviews
1. Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM UD Standard Zoom Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
This Canon lens is compatible with the Canon full-frame camera system, full-frame DSLRs, 35mm film SLRs, and the APS-C cameras. If you want to gain the benefits of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, this is the lens to buy. Overall, this is an ultimate kit upgrade.
- EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-136mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- Perfect focal length range
- Excellent image quality, contrast
- Not very expensive
- Has great weather sealing
- Heavy weight (615 grams)
- Flares and ghosting
2. Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range f/4 to f/32
- One Fluorite Element and Two UD Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- Lightweight and compact design. Solid feel and construction
- Minimum ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality
- Fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance
- Not the best quality images you can capture when using the 200mm
3. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
If you’re planning to buy a Canon lens mainly for landscape and travel photography, the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens is one of the top choices. This lens is also perfect for indoors family pictures.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Sharp from f/4 at all zoom range
- The contrast is beautiful and image sharpness is excellent
- Not as sharp as the 17-40 f4L
- A very slight bowing
4. Samyang SYDS14M-C VDSLR II 14mm T3.1 Wide-Angle Cine Lens for Canon EF Cameras
- Dual focusing scales, one on each side
- Full frame coverage
- Super multi-layer coating
5. Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift Manual Focusing Lens for EOS
- Adjustable Flexible Lens Shade for Any SLR Lens
6. Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt Shift Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
You’ll want to take this TS-E 45mm lens with you when going on mountain adventures to add a twist to otherwise normal mountain landscapes. Its made of metal and all of the knobs. Overall, it’s a great focal length and good build quality.
Good to Know
In travel photography, most photographers invest in acquiring the right lens.
The list above provides all the choices you can make when it comes to buying the best ultra-wide zoom lenses for your Canon full-frame DSLR camera.
Enjoy more of your landscape photography with these selected lenses. In one of my reviews, I have a list of Nikon wide angle lenses for shooting landscape photos.
More Camera Lenses Reviews: