Best Fujifilm Cameras & Accessories for Beginners
Capturing a photo is as simple as clicking the camera button, but having the right gear can make all the difference for photo enthusiasts. Fujifilm cameras have a long history of excellence in the photography industry, and the X-H1 is a standout model for travel photographers. This mirrorless digital camera boasts 24MP APS-C image quality and video capabilities comparable to pricier models like the Sony a6500 and Panasonic GH5. However, to get the most out of your X-H1, it’s important to have the right accessories. Here are some must-have items to consider:
- Lenses: Fujifilm’s lenses are known for their sharpness and versatility, and the XF 18-135mm and XF 50-140mm are both great options for travel photography.
- Extra batteries: Long days of shooting can drain your camera’s battery quickly, so having a backup is essential.
- Flash: The Fujifilm EF-X500 is a powerful and portable flash that’s compatible with most Fujifilm cameras.
- Strap: A comfortable and sturdy strap is a must-have for carrying your camera around all day. The Peak Design Slide Lite is a popular choice among photographers.
- Memory card: A high-speed and reliable memory card is essential for storing your photos and videos. The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC is a great option for Fujifilm cameras.
Top Best Mirrorless Cameras for Beginners
A List of Top 10 Best Fujifilm Cameras & Accessories for Travel
The Fujifilm X-T20 is a great camera with X-Trans CMOS III Sensor + X-Processor Pro. One simple thing to know about this camera is that you can shoot without holding the camera up to your eye. And you can shoot everything in RAW. Overall, it feels solid in your hands. Not too heavy that you’d feel unbalanced. The latches also feel great. Other remarkable things to love: the buttons, the shutter button, and the rear screen are fast.
- 24.3MP X Trans CMOS III APS C sensor with no low pass filter
- 4K video using the X series’ famous film Simulation effects
The Fujifilm X-H1 has a comparable image sensor and processor as the X-T2. So there is no absence of picture quality or all-around. You get a comparative most outrageous steady speed of 11 fps. In case you have more money, this is a champion among the best Fujifilm cameras you can get. In my opinion, the X-H1 is the best alternative to Sony RX1R II.
- New High-Resolution EVF
- 5.5-Stops In-Body Image Stabilization
- Compatible with all XF and XC lenses
- Magnesium alloy body
The magnesium body make this Fuji camera quite durable for travel photography. It’s rugged and tough. What I like the most in this camera is the weather resistance and build quality. By far, this is the best Fujifilm for most beginners and photo enthusiasts. You’ll like it much more than any of the Sony A series. Things like the micro 4/3, battery life, you can capture up to 500 shots on this Fuji batteries, using the Fuji 100-400.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor
- Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- Intelligent Hybrid Phase detection AF with 273 selectable AF points
A great camera, the Fujifilm X-A5 features 180-degree tillable touch screen and Portrait Enhancer for selfies. The retro design and the price are probably the primary reason to consider if you’re looking for the best budget Fujifilm to fill your camera bag.
- 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor
- Bluetooth technology
- 4K video recording
The Fujifilm X-T100 overcomes any prevention between the X-A5 (number four) and X-T20 (number one) and is a continuous extension to Fujifilm’s line-up of X-game plan cameras. It is lightweight and easy to use, yet has an electronic viewfinder with high definition touch screen.
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor
- Super-fast autofocus
- hree-way tilting LCD monitor
The Fujifilm X-T2 is a remarkable camera for movement sports and nature photography. Remarkably, there is no touchscreen. Things to love about the X-T2 (and why it’s the best-selling camera): portability, superior focus system, lighter and smaller than DSLR cameras.
- Dust and moisture resistant body
- Full HD and 4K 3840×2160 30P/25P/24P shooting
The Fujifilm X100F is one of the best X100 series camera from the company to date. Whatever you love shooting, this camera is perfect for most purposes, documentary, travel, portraiture street. If you’re creative, you can also have the X100F for landscape photography. I like how this camera design looks like a Leica Model 3.
- 24.3MP X Trans CMOS III APS C sensor
- New np w126s lithium battery
Fujifilm FinePix XP130
The Fujifilm FinePix XP130 is one of the best rugged and water resistant camera from the company. It’s great for all your outdoor adventures. With this camera, you capture your favorite things, from macro photos to beautiful night sky to active sport.
- Waterproof to 65ft/20M, freeze proof to 14 Degree/-10 Degree, Shockproof to 5.8ft/1.75M, and dust proof
- Bluetooth capability
- Best value for the price
The Fujifilm X-T30 is the best camera for photography. If you want a small 4K video camera, then I highly recommend this Fuji X-T30. The camera’s HDMI port is ideal for filmmakers.
- Accurate Auto-Focus Tracking and Face Detection
- 26.1MP BSI APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 image sensor and X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU
- 4K video at 30 frames per second
Sandisk Extreme Pro – The Best SD Card
The fastest SD memory card you can buy, the Sandisk Extreme Pro is also very reliable.
- Speed up to 300MB/s
AFUNTA Screen Protector Compatible Fujifilm X-T1 X-T2
The best Fujifilm camera accessory doesn’t have to be expensive. A tempered glass for your Fuji camera film is a must-have.
- Made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 99% of transmittance, higher than plastic screen protectors. Exceptionally clear & low reflection.
Fujifilm Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery NP-W126S
When it comes to a camera battery, it’s a good idea to always buy the original batteries and forget about cheap alternative substitutions.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM X series cameras
Fujifilm EF-X500 Electronic Flash
Photography is all about having enough light. Whatever a Fujifilm camera you’ve got, you need a good flash. Get this EF-X500 Electronic Flash for your gear.
- Equipped with LED video light
- 24mm – 105mm zoom coverage
FOTOMIX LB-XT3 for Fujifilm X-T3 Camera Quick Release L-Bracket & Camera Mount Vertical Grip
The best mount grip for Fujifilm X-T3 every photographers should have. Why? Well, it’s simple, good build, and functional. And good price anyone can buy.
- Easy to setup and disassemble
- Very solid and sturdy
Fujifilm 64GB Elite II Memory Card
The Fujifilm Elite II memory card is a great option in addition other cards like Sandisk. It’s capable of recording 4K video. Please also read my list of the best SD cards this year.
- UHS-II / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 285 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s
Fujifilm EF-X20 Flash
- Guide Number: 66′ at ISO 100 and 28mm
- Coverage: 28mm & 20mm (Full Frame)
- Wireless Slave Functionality
Manfrotto Aluminum Traveler Tripod
This travel tripod is best with DSLRs, mirrorless, and compact cameras. I selected this Manfrotto tripod for this camera because it comes with an integrated monopod, which is very quite convenient for most photographers, especially those who travel a lot.
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Maximum Height: 57.1″
- Minimum Height: 15.9″
- Folded Length: 16.3″
Body Cap for Fujifilm X-Mount Cameras
This is one of the must-have accessories for keeping dust and other objects from entering a compatible camera’s lens throat.
Neoprene Shoulder Strap
I decided to recommend this Neoprene shoulder camera strap for its affordable price and how it’s comfortable to hold your Fujifilm X-H1 camera. You may also read to read my review about the best straps for digital cameras I wrote early.