A camera strap is every photographer’s best friend. We often use for hauling our gear for outdoor and travel photography. Find the right strap is tough. Want to get a good one?
Please go through my list of top rated camera straps (including leather-made) for most photographers, beginners and travelers. The best camera strap should be:
- lightweight, durable
- comfort, ergonomic
- strong, and sturdy
A List of Top Best Camera Straps for Travel Photographers in 2019
1. ONA Presidio Camera Strap
Unlike the Pangshi’s cheaper camera neck strap, this ONA Presidio strap was handcrafted with an Italian-tanned leather neckline. You can wear cross-body. It’s for use with camera kits weighing up to six pounds.
- Adjust from 19.5″ to 23.5″
2. Peak Design Slide SL-2 Camera Strap
Its Anchor Link system makes it super easy to detach your camera. Build quality is really good as it’s made of nylon and foam materials. The Peak Design Slide SL-2 camera strap can slide for maneuverability
3. Lowepro Transporter Camera Strap
- Ideal for international travel, bad weather, long hiking
4. MOD 265 Camera Strap
Made from the finest fabric, this camera strap can carry your camera around with ease. All MOD products are manufactured in the USA, in the heart of Texas. With this Mod camera strap, you’ll feel safe and secure with your digital camera.
- Lengths from 42″ to 48″
- Strong for even with heavy zoom lens
- Compatible with most DSLR cameras
5. Mavota Universal Camera Strap
Made of high-quality pure cotton webbing, top cowhide, and super-soft fiber cloth, this camera strap is very good for its price. The plastic fasteners ensure you to use the camera without worrying about damaging it. The universal interfaces are compatible with most DSLR cameras.
- Stylish strap for most women
6. Pangshi Camera Neck Strap
- Made from nylon
- Ergonomic design
- Padded shoulder
7. FASTFIRE Cross-body Sling-style Camera Strap
Made in America by a small, (Military vet) family owned and operated business. It’s pretty natural and intuitive while taking a photo. Works the same for portraits, with my palm supporting the camera while holding the camera vertical.
- Zero neck fatigue
- Slides freely up and down
8. Black Rapid RRS-1BB Sport Shoulder Sling Strap
- Unique shoulder pad shape
9. Wannabuy Camera Soft Bohemia Shoulder Strap
- Material: Durable Cotton Yard
- Size: 54 x 1.4 inch
10. BESTTRENDY Neck Strap for DSLR Camera
It’s well made of Japanese Nifco and American Duraflex high-tensile plastic fasteners. The adjustable length makes the camera strap applicable to most travel and wedding photographers. Nice packaging. Strap appears as described and well made. You’ll love how my camera looks with it.
- Interfaces: universal type
- Materials: denim, ultra soft fibrous cloth and top cowhide
- Length: adjustable
11. Nicole Elliott Camera Sling Strap by BLACKRAPID
If you’ve been searching for the best camera sling strap designed by women for women, then you should look further. Buy this Nicole Elliott Camera Sling Strap by Blackrapid. The strap comes with pockets for memory cards and for accessories. Why? It’s easy to access to your useful stuff.
- Reversible shoulder pad
- Water resistant fabric
A List of Top Best Leather-Made Camera Straps in 2019
1. Herringtone Heritage Leather Camera strap
Herringtone Heritage leather camera strap will give you the best solution if you want to be
holding from the side. This leather works eases holding the camera and booting becomes great. It’s one of the most favorite straps among Leica photographers.
- Genuine leather
- Best for people who don’t like the neckstrap
2. bstill leather camera strap
- Handicrafted leather
- For heavy cameras (up to 5 pounds)
3. ONA – The Presidio – Camera Strap
This strap authentic and stunning. It is very tough thus its highly durable. If you believe money can buy happiness, this strap will offer a stunning look. It is very thick and can support heavy equipment. People with big bodies can find a solution in this strap.
- Has a long and adjustable strap
- It has a padded necklace
- Build with waxed canvas
4. Movo MP-SS5 Vintage
- It is valuable
- Long and adjustable strap
5. TETHER Brown Leather Wrist Camera Strap for DSLR
- It’s a true Italian leather
- Looks attractive in your small camera
- Doesn’t stain in case weather changes
6. TARION Handmade Handcrafted First Layer Leather Camera Hand Wrist Strap
- Easy to carry and use
- Stylish retro design
Good to Know
Most professional photographers will tell you that you need the best camera strap, sling and neck strap, for outdoor and travel.
This must-have accessory helps support more weight safely. It gives you more stable to prevent the camera from banging around when you move.
The best camera straps offer more lightweight options in the event you’re using a smaller DSLR, a mirrorless alternative, or a compact camera.
If you’re not happy with the camera strap you’ve got, it’s time to get a better one. Overall, having a great camera strap makes photography easier.
Leather-made straps: Do you know that you can transform your camera from “just an electronic” to an eye-opening machine? Yes, you can. A good strap can change your camera to an attractive device. Leather material can make your accessory eye-popping.
Leather gives a ageless look. It is well-known for its classy look, durability, and strength. I bet you will be looking stylish carrying your camera around with this leather strap.
Leather straps are expressive practical and unique. You will be surprised on how this straps age beautifully. This is a list of the best camera straps for most photographers.
These are the best camera straps because it’s very comfortable and looks nice as well which is a plus.
For those hikers who are looking for some of the best camera straps for hiking, please read my review here.