Best Camera Bags & Backpacks (2019 Buying Guide)
A backpack is just a like home for your camera that will travel with you. The best camera bag will load and protect your must-have gears and accessories from unwanted harm. With a top rated camera backpack, photographers can keep our invaluable cameras, accessories, and gears from dust and damages. The top rated camera backpacks for international travel I selected for this recommendation are functional, stylish, and durable. After putting a significant effort, this review will cover the top rated camera backpacks for:
- international travel photographers with DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- long lenses, micro four thirds, gimbal, and more than 2 bodies
- women photographers
In this buying guide, you’ll find my recommended:
- Best Camera Messenger Bags
- Best Camera Backpacks and Bags for Women
- Best Camera Bags & Backpacks for Hiking
A List of Top Best Camera Backpacks for Most Photographers (2019 Buying Guide)
1. HEX Raven DSLR Backpack
Getting caught in the rain? Not a big deal. This water-resistant backpack is the top best for most photographers. Why? While it holds 2 DSLR cameras, 5-6 lenses, and 2 external flashes, you can accommodates one 15.0″ MacBook Pro laptop. Unlike most padded camera backpacks, the Hex Raven’s design is really unique. Overall, the Hex Raven is best backpack-style camera bag this year.
- Coated canvas exterior made for durability
- A quick access tripod straps
- Not very ideal for those who travel in warm weather
2. Manfrotto MB PL-3N1-35 Backpack
This camera bag has 4 carrying positions, quick draw side access, one hand opening, internal height 44cm, 28cm internal length, and 16cm internal width. Just like any other Manfrotto’s camera bags, this MB PL-3N1-35 Backpack Versatile is quite functional. This camera bag can hold your camera, two lenses, some accessories and a tripod.
- Rain covers for waterproof protection
- Extremely ergonomic
Manfrotto Lifestyle Street CSC Sling/Waistpack
You can load either a Sony A7 or A9, or a DJI Mavic Pro. Convert between sling or waist. You’ll like a bottom strap to carry a compact tripod or a selfie pole.
- Removable dividers to organize your kit
Manfrotto Professional Backpack 50
While the Manfrotto 50 might be much more than the money you’d want to spend, it’s the camera bag you shoud look into. The material used for the bag itself does repel water. However, for heavy rain you will want to use that cover. The material is fairly heavy and durable.
- Hold a Nikon D850, a battery grip, attached 70-200 F/2.8 lens, an extra camera body, 5 extra lenses, a flash, a tablet, a 15″ MacBook laptop, a tripod, and accessories
5. Vanguard Havana 41 DSLR Camera Backpack Case
This camera bag is best for a DSLR with lens attached, 1-2 lenses, a flash, accessories, 13″ laptop, and personal effects. You can place a MacBook, a Kindle e-reader, a DSLR camera with two lenses, all necessary chargers and cables, two books, one magazine, camera accessories, water bottle, snack, glasses cases and more.
6. Chrome Unisex Niko Pack
This is a weather-resistant DSLR backpack. Its large zip-around opening reveals a spacious, fully customizable main compartment for lenses, flash, and other equipment. There is a mesh pocket that closes with velcro to hold valuable items (passport) in place when grabbing a charging cord. It shouldn’t be difficult to organize the padding to fit your camera and lenses.
In addition to being adjustable and customizable, it’s also easy to organize your items. The bag straps is short for those with a broader chest and shoulders. The Chrome Unisex Niko Pack is one of the most and efficient camera bags for most photographers.
- Weather-resistant with PU coated zipper
- Front hook and loop fastener straps
- Side access U-Lock holster
- Fit your 15″ Macbook Pro laptop, chargers and small items
- Carry a camera with several lenses
- Comfortable and durable
7. Timbuk2 Sleuth Camera Backpack
This bag comes from the one of the finest camera bag makers. The reason I like this camera bag because it can protect your DSLR and mirrorless cameras and accessories in a set of pockets. This black color bag works well for most photographers.
- Adjustable padded camera compartment
- Made of nylon
8. Lowepro FreeLine BP 350 AW Backpack
This is another Lowepro camera bag that I must include in this list. What’s the best thing about this camera bag and why I chose it for this review? The Lowepro FreeLine BP 350 AW Backpack is very ideal for mirrorless and DSLR kits that features the all-new QuickShelf technology.
- Best to hold a 15″ Laptop, a DSLR camera, 70-200mm f.2 8 lens, gear, smartphones and accessories
Lowepro Inverse 200 AW Beltpack
Lowepro has definitely made a name for itself in photography with its fascinating features. It’ll allow you to carry as much of camera kit you wish, and still has enough space to keep personal items. The contoured thick padding on the lumbar belt which secures the bag around your waist.
- An interior with a brushed Tricot fabric and smooth polyester for LCD screen
- Interior Size: 12 x 6 x 8.3 in
- Exterior Size: 12.9 x 8.6 x 8.8 in
- Weight: 2.12 lbs
Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW
This classy, versatile bag has capacity to carry a compact DSLR camera with an attached lens. It has enough room to carry a compact drone such as the DJI Mavic Pro. It also has capacity to carry smartphones, sunglasses, keys, headphones, wallets and other lightweight stuff. The interior compartments are very adjustable and you can strap a tripod on the outside. It also has a separate cradle where you can keep your tablet safe.
- A side zip-line for easy access and anti-theft features
- Straps are removable
- Quick-release buckles for extra capacity
Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW Camera Backpack
This ProTactic 450 AW camera bag by Lowepro features ActivZone System technology to deliver targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar and waist for comfort on the move. This is a professional backpack for Pro DSLRs and DJI Mavic Pro Drone. The smaller version (ProTactic 250) or Photo Sport AW 300 would be better choices to carry your gear on.
- Not comfortably load two pro cameras with battery grip
- Built-in All Weather AW cover
Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II
You’d feel safer and more secure to have your expensive camera in a high quality camera bag. All you need is a high capacity camera backpack for them while you can still easily go out and shoot. This Flipside 400 AW II gives you increased security, keeping gear safe and easy to reach. Believe it or not, the product is one of the world’s best selling camera bags. With its high-capacity storage in a customizable and protective pack, it has plenty of room and flexibility to fit your devices.
This camera bag has the extra protection from rain, snow, dust and sand. The bag is sturdy and comfortable with a heavy load. Also, the Flipside 400 AW II camera bag is very well made and good on the price too.
- DSLR with up to 300 mounted lens or compact drone
- 4-6 additional lenses
- 15″ laptop
Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW
While Lowepro Flipside 400 AW II is a recommended camera bag for your Nikon D850, I also have to add this ProTactic 450 AW to the list. It’s a professional backpack can can load up to two DSLRs, one with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached, 8 lenses/speed lights, 15″ MacBoook laptop, a tripod, and accessories. In addition to this, you can store your DJI Mavic Pro drone. The build quality on this bag is amazing, is clearly a notch above the Manfrotto bag. the ProTactic is everything you’d hope after simply reading the headline.
Lowepro Nova 200 AW II Shoulder Bag
With this Lowepro messenger bag, you can load 1-2 Pro DSLR cameras with attached 24-105mm lens Additional 3-5 lenses up to 105mm, 18-200mm, 70-300mm. This iconic Nova shoulder bag is one of the best from well-known Lowepro.
- Removable shoulder strap
Lowepro photo sport Backpack
It’s one of the most famous camera backpacks for hiking. It’s very attractive, durable and versatile camera gear. It can absorb shocks during movement meaning your cameras won’t jostle. People have liked its comfort and good capacity.
- It’s very comfortable during movements
- It can also accommodate a MacBook
- It has a waterproof cover
- Fits a lot of stuff
- It’s very durable
Lowepro photo hatchback
This hatchback is smaller than the other one. It’s very good for small and medium-sized people. It boasts of durability, flexibility, good looks and the right size. It’s also waterproof and can be used in any weather.
- Its cover is ideal for all weather and precipitation
- The camera compartments are removable therefore you can also use it’s as a normal backpack
- It’s attractive and of good size
- It’s very comfortable to carry around
When you need to carry a all of the camera and necessary gear, you need an advanced suspension system camera bag. This Whistler bag is for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear. The Lowepro Whistler is made of high-performance materials, offers extreme organization, and the technology to comfortably carry the gear you need into any environment. It fulfills its promise as a versatile backpack for carrying extensive camera gear into areas well away from civilization.
- Perfect for winter day hikes
A List of the Best Mirrorless Camera Bags for Most Professional Photographers
Unlike the DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras are mechanically simplified and often smaller and lighter. Not so bulky, it’s also easy for most photographers to have the camera with them most of the time. The best bags for mirrorless cameras are also smaller and lighter.
10. CosySpeed Streetomatic
For travel photographers with a mirrorless camera, this is the one of the best cases I highly recommend. The CosySpeed Streetomatic + mirrorless camera case will give you the most convenient way to carry your photo system on any given day. Safe, fast, flexible!
- Sling strap but safe as bag
- Safe against rain, bumps
Tenba Cooper DSLR Backpack
I like this backpack for its flexibility. When it rains, you can use the reversible rain cover. Load a DSLR camera with 3-5 lenses? No problem. This is the best backpack for travel and street photography. Or to explore a city. The slim shape is just perfect for outdoor walk.
- No dangling straps
- Tough and hard-wearing
Tenba Switch 10 Camera Bag
Made from rugged and durable nylon fabrics, the Tenba Switch is another great option for your mirrorless camera and tripod.
- Water and abrasion-resistant
- Quick access top zipper
Tenba Small Messenger
This type of messenger bag fits most of the 15-inch laptops. The Tenba Messenger bag is generally an urban-inspired bag that is well designed to carry everything that you need daily; at work or on vacation; at the gym or at school. It possesses a removable as well as flexible photo insert that holds the camera gear. It has more than 20 compartments and pockets to keep cell phones, mobile hard drives, MP3 player, chargers, cables, pens, and also business cards.
- Its Exterior is made of 1000 Denier Nylon.
- Well-known outdoor textile
- Optimal strength, durability and light
17. Kenora Backpack
The bag uses the finest quality hardware, materials, and components. The premium quality leather and waxed canvas backpack looks beautiful. The Kenora backpack is stylish and functional.
- Side access for the DSLR camera
- Carry an 15 inch MacBook Pro
18. Nikon 100th Anniversary Bag Premium Leather Bag
What a cool stylish messenger bag for Nikon D850. While Nikon D850 is the top camera, Nikon D7500 DSLR camera is one of the best mid-range DSLR for most photographers. It came out in 2017, about the same time to the D850.
- Full grain Italian leather
- timeless design
19. DIGIANT Backpack Camera Bag
Strong and sturdy, this camera bag has a carrying capacity of 1-2 DSLR cameras, 4-6 lenses, flash, batteries and other photo essentials, as well as your laptop and tablet in a spacious main compartment. This DIGIANT product would be great for new school backpack/camera bag. Believe it or not, you can skate around the city or running to get your best shot. Overall, this camera bag is nicely made. It has great spaces. You can also create your own compartments.
20. Fastpack BP 250 AW II
This travel-ready backpack, made by reputable Lowepro, was designed to fit a DSLR like the Nikon D7500. With this nice bag, you’ve got three primary zones — camera, device and open — to store, protect and carry a variety of gear. It’s larger than the Fastpack BP 150 AW II, therefore you can store a 15 inches laptop.
21. Peak Design Travel Line Backpack 45L
Top rated this year is the new Peak Design Travel Line Backpack 45L. Although this brand-name backpack is not cheap, but you’ll get the best value for what you buy.
- beautiful carry-on travel backpack
Peak Design Everyday Messenger Bag 15″
A camera bag from The Peak Design is a favorite among professional photographers. You cannot go wrong with this messenger and shoulder bag for your mirrrorless camera and accessories. The bag is a place of everything you need.
- Built-in tripod carry feature
A List of Top Best Camera Messenger Bags
In fact, you can get a bag that is absolutely fit for your needs. Most photographers own a top rated camera messenger bag. Essentially, one of the great things about a messenger bag is: form and functionality. You’ve got to love the style and its ease of use.
2. Retrospective 10 Think Tank Camera Bag
This type of camera messenger bag has a minimalist outer appearance that conceals the expensive photo equipment. It generally have a pro size DSLR with a standard lens attached in it. The front pocket wonderfully accommodates a pro size DSLR.
- Flexibility and softness
- 2-4 lenses in the primary compartment
- An organizer pocket for note pad, pens, and batteries
Think Tank Photo Airport Commuter
While there are many styles of camera bags, this is ideal for frequent travel photographers as they can take it as international or domestic carry-on bag. In the box, there are tripod straps, reinforced padded dividers, and cable lockSeam-sealed rain cover.
- Cable lock & locking YKK® RC Fuse zippers protect your gear
- Fits up to a 15” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Gripped DSLR
Think Tank Photo Urban Approach 15
It is one of the best top camera cases for your camera. It has a sling also for the easy access. It is made up of quality material that is durable as well as rugged. If maintained properly, you can use it for lifetime also. It has various zips that ease your storage. Not only features, its design gonna mesmerize you for sure.
Think Tank Photo Lily Deanne Mezzo
This medium size mirrorless camera bag is the best for travel photographers. You’ll love its amazing quality and beautiful design.
- Designed for female professional photographers
- Adjusts well for cross body or shoulder use
- soft leather, lightweight seat-belt material for strap
3. ONA – The Union Street – Camera Messenger Bag
This kind of messenger bag has amazing features including. Handcrafted with Wax wear and a genuine leather accent, this messenger bag serves as an alternative to the traditional laptop and camera bags. It is well designed to hold up to exactly 3 lenses a DSLR, most 15″ laptops, or small accessories.
- A protective padding padding with 5 customizable dividers
- An adjustable and removable divider
- Made from a glittering premium Wax wear and cotton canvas
ONA – The Bond Street Camera Messenger Bag, Waxed Canvas
This case has got everything you require to keep your equipment secure and safe. The camera case meets the requirements of FFA for an optimal carry-on size. This camera bag has a unique retractable handle. It also has reinforced padlock protectors.
- An easy roller wheels as well as the double throw latches.
- Adjust single layer divider set
ONA The Capri Leather Camera Tote Bag
Handmade with genuine leather can protect a camera, up to three lenses and small personal items. There are two interior pockets. You can also keep fit a tablet or MacBook Air. It’s one of the most beautiful camera bags any woman photographer. The leather is gorgeous. The inside is nicely padded and crafted. There is a nice leather cross-body strap that is included.
- Italian-tanned leather
- Detachable leather cross-body strap
4. Kata KT PL-BG-203 also known as the Pro-Light Bag
This is a comfortable bag that can accommodate SLR with its attached 300mm nice lens or large DV camcorder.
- Two side pockets
- Two detachable interior pockets
5. Timbuk2 -The Snoop Bag
This is a conceal camera bag for all your body and lens needs. Snoop is completely padded with a flexible and removable camera insert that easily allows you to change it from a sophisticated camera bag to basically a utilitarian. It’s amazing napoleon side pocket enables one-handed access to the key items without even trying to open the messenger flap.
- Padded modular interior for camera bodies, lenses and batteries.
7. Crumpler Fang Casual Day Backpack
This item is a home Camera Bag that provides the ideal bridge between the Brazillion and 7 Million. It tries to offer great protection for your photo gear. Particularly, the footprint is basically that of the well-known 7 Million. It has an added depth that allow you to stash a Pro D-SLR vertically particularly with the 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached therein.
- Water resistant shell & a 150D Ripstop lining
- It has one external pocket.
9. AmazonBasics Sling pack camera bag
This bag easily swings from front to back giving you a fast draw access to your primary camera amp. Its MP3 player pouch and internal pockets allow you to put together your personal effects just as effectively as your awesome photographic gear.
- A large top compartment for personal gear
AmazonBasics Hiker Camera Backpack
Though it may not be as popular as Lowepro, the AmazonBasics is a very good camera backpack for hiking. More to that it’s very durable, versatile and of large size. It’s cheap and can be used in bad weather times.
- It has a side pocket which can be used to hold a tripod or monopod
- Can be used in all weather
- Its large can hold a lot of stuff
- It also hold a laptop
10. Built Cargo messenger Camera Bag
This is a large bag made with a protective additional padding particularly in the base so as to provide extra protection. This camera bag has flexible and removable dividers.
- 19.25″ W x 13″ H x 6″ D
- Six built-in interior compartments for cables and accessories
AmazonBasics Camera Sling Bag
This sling bag comes with an ergonomic and padded sling strap. If you want fast access, comfort during use, and lightweight designs, this AmazonBasics sling bag is a good choice for you.
AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag
If you looking for good enough camera bag for your new Nikon D7500 is also the best choice. It’s not too expensive. It does the job by providing a safe place for your Nikon DSLR camera.
Top 10 Best Camera Backpacks and Bags for Women
Having the right camera bag that suits you in most situation is very important as a woman photographer. Got a woman friend who’s a photographer? You should also consider a bag or backpack for her DSLR or mirrorless camera. She’ll have it with her all the time. The best camera bag for women needs its own category. It’s as beautiful and stylish as having a perfect purse. For most women, having a beautiful bag to pack the camera is essential.
Getting yourself the best camera bag is one of the greatest ideas of doing photography without compromise! Not all camera bags are made for everyone. Some are stylish, vintage, and simple for some photographers. The top best camera bags for women should be:
- stylish yet functional bags for a DSLR camera, a lens, a laptop, cables, and accessories.
- made from high-quality leather
2. Cheeky Lime Livy DSLR Women’s Camera Bag
If you love bright color, this camera bag is for you. It fits a DSLR camera and 3 lenses. This bag is for carrying your camera and all of the essentials for your day. In addition to keeping your camera, you can place your tablet, notebook, and personal items. This stylish bag is a great fit and not too heavy.
There is a plenty of rooms in this bag, without being too big or bulky.
- Adjustable interior velcro dividers
- Outside zipper compartment
3. Propado Waterproof PU Leather DSLR Camera Bag
If you’re looking for a cheaper camera bag is also a good choice. One of the outstanding feature about this Propado is that it’s a waterproof leather camera bag.
- Shockproof insert liner case
4. Kattee Professional Canvas SLR DSLR Camera Backpack
Not interested in a camera purse? This pink camera backpack is very beautiful. Its shoulder straps are air cushion straps, so it’s very comfortable to go out shooting.
- Comes with removable camera case
5. Purple Relic DSLR Leather Camera Bag
If you have a taste of vintage, this is the bag for you. Made from premium genuine leather, Purple Relic DSLR leather camera bag can load a high end camera like Nikon D850.
- Textured vegan leather
- Wear on the shoulder or carry from the top
6. QualityArt Real Leather camera bag Women camera
A satchel travel camera bag, this is also one of the best choices for you. Very light and vintage. It fits your Fuji X Pro 2 with lens and an extra lens perfectly.
- Handmade goat leather bag
- Long and adjustable shoulder straps
- Perfect DSLR camera size and comfortable feel
7. Floral Camera Bag for Women
If you’re looking for a woman camera bag for under $100, then you may want to consider this Floral Camera gag. Made from nylon, shockproof and anti-resistant materials, this beautiful bag will keep your camera and belongings safe. This Floral camera bag is tough and uses durable foam exterior to last.
- Nylon, shockproof and anti-resistant
- Comfortable shoulder pad and strap
- Small and compact for a DSLR camera or a mini camcorder, lens, charger, memory card, and other accessories
8. Gucci Bee Brown Web Camera Case
One of the most stylish camera bags you can buy. It’s not cheap though. But if you’re looking for premium quality product from a reputable Italian brand, then this bag offers you. The unique bag that will stand out from the crowd.
- Made by the most popular brand Gucci
- Italian leather made
- Comes with a cross body strap
9. Aide de Camp – Valencia Travel Tote Bag
I include this camera handbag in my recommendation because it’s one of the light-weight nylon-made bags.
It’s perfect for work, travel and carrying camera gear. Creatively, this is both a handbag as well as a camera bag perfect for most women photographers.
- cow leather handles
- water-resistant nylon exterior
10. Kelly Moore Libby Orange Fashionable Camera Bag
Fashionable yet useful with a lot of rooms to carry up to a computer laptop, a DSLR camera and lens. It’s best for most women photographers’ need.
- Adjust-ability of the various compartments
- Ideal for a 17″ Laptop, Pro body or standard body with grip
Unlike your everyday use camera bag, when going outdoor or for hiking you need a good bag for that. If you’re a nature & wildlife photographer, chances are that you need the best camera bag for your hiking trip. Finding the best camera backpacks for hiking can be hard. You’ll be carrying a lot of stuff and out in an extreme weather condition. After spending weeks of research, talking with my circle of hikers, and test a dozen of hiking camera backpacks, I can come up with this reviews to easily find the right one for yourself.
A List of Top 10 Best Camera Bags & Backpacks for Hiking
1. G-raphy Camera hiking Backpack
This is a great camera backpack for hiking with lightweight. It has very many internal sub-dividers which help you easily hide your stuff. Other than the camera it can also accommodate a small laptop and tablets too. The bag is also of quality material and can be used even in bad weather.
- It has an outer cover which is protective during bad weather
- Its quality is good and allows for large storage
- It’s very light and has internal subdivision
- It can also hold a laptop
5. G4Free Hiking Daypack
This bag is one of the best for hiking and has a parachute-like material. The bag is light, and it’s water resistant. Its size allows it to carry a lot of stuff. More to that it’s very durable and can be folded into a
- It’s very light and easy to carry around
- It has also been praised for durability
- It’s waterproof and can be used in any weather
- Can be folded into a smaller size
7. Osprey Packs Osprey Stratos 50 Backpack
There are at least two features I like most about this backpack. This Stratos 50 pack has a multitude of pockets to organize and separate your items for easy access and storage. The pockets on the hip pad are handy for items like a cell phone, money, keys, license that are accessible without removing the pack. The fully padded straps, padded hip belt and mesh back support. The frame of the pack is rigid without being heavy or bulky. Shoulder straps can be adjusted up/down because they are attached at the top with some strong velcro material.
- Excellent build quality
- Ready for a weekend Backcountry hike in Rocky Mountain National Park.
8. Kelty Women’s Redwing 40 Backpack
This backpack is ideal for travel or a day on the trail. The Redwing 40 women’s pack has the right size for quick getaways, whether on the trail or in the air. The pack is nice but it’s not adjustable. You can use this Kelty Women’s Redwing backpack when you travel with small kids.
- A lot of pockets and easy access.
9. Mountaintop 70L+10L Internal Frame Backpack
For over 3 decade, Mountaintop has continued to satisfy hiker with its well-made backpacks. The Moutaintop backpack is made from YKK zipper and YKK buckle Korea nylon making it one of the best travel mates. The materials are all first quality, zippers are SBS and work flawlessly, buckles all snap together firmly.
- It is fully adjustable to any height.
- It is comfortable and durable.
10. WASING 65L Internal Frame Backpack
The WASING 65L is one of the highest quality professional backpacks for camping, hiking and backpacking, designed to be comfortable and functionally versatile. The fabric used is water resistant Polyester. If you want to pack for a lengthy trip in Rocky Mountain National Park, this backpack for hiking can load all of your personal items, including lots of warm layers, and gear.
- There are plenty of pockets on the upper compartments and sides
All photographers love adventure. With all its delicacy, a camera, either a DSLR or a mirrorless, still has to do most of its work outdoors. When not working, it needs a friendly house; somewhere it will not get dusty or knocked against stuff. Whether you have it for either professional or personal photography use, you’ll need a reliable bag for carrying it outdoors. Here’s a list of the best sling camera bags for travel photographers with DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
2. Kenox Camera Sling Backpack
The Kenox Camera Sling Backpack is just big enough to carry a camera, one lens and a few more accessories. On the outside, the bag is designed to allow you strap a tripod on it, so you won’t have to carry it your hands.
- Two built-in pockets for memory cards
- Adjustable sling
- Vary the strap length to fit your body size
4. Neewer Professional Sling Camera Storage Bag
This sling bag can load a compact camera, two extra lenses and other accessories. Its interior has removable cushions which provide flexibility while organizing space.
- A side pocket for a water bottle, a tripod, and accessories
- A water-resistant polyester cover
7. Altura Photo Camera Sling Backpack
It is a sling bag too. Means you can carry the camera in the way you want. Do not think about it. It is under your budget. It is one of the best reviewed camera case that is made especially for the travellers who love photography. They know while travelling you has your luggage too that is obviously quite heavy. So it is made as light weighted as possible.
Classy yet affordable, this top rated bag has four compartments; one for the camera and three for lenses and other accessories. Designed to accommodate most of the standard cameras, its sling allows you to move it to the front without struggling to take it off first.
- Its interior is padded for maximum shock protection
- Additional mesh pockets for smaller accessories
9. Thule Perspektiv Compact Sling
This spacious waist bag is fitted with taped and welded critical seams, YKK RCPU zippers which can provide defense against any unfavorable weather condition. It has a large space that can fit your camera pack and other personal staff you may need to carry.
- Load 4 flash/lenses and padded mini compartment storage
- Size: 12.2 x 8.7 x 7.3in
- Weight: 1.32 lb
Case Logic DSB-101 Luminosity Medium DSLR
It’s a great backpack for a Nikon D850 camera and all accessories (two lenses, charger, cables, battery pack, wipes).
- Adjustable walls, dividers and safety straps provide dedicated storage for DSLR camera, 3-6 additional lenses or flash and accessories
- Unique, patent pending snake divider system allows you to customize camera and accessory storage with just one hand
- Simply slide tractable panels to either create more space or coil to envelope your gear with 360° protection
Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid
Camera Case: It is a small case but it features is not less than any of the messenger bag. It has various sections that keep the camera separate from the accessories. Why to break your balance when you are getting a number of features in such a low price? It is lightweight also and easy to carry. So there is no chance of difficulty.
Case Logic SLRC-205 SLR Camera Sling (Black)
If you are in need of something affordable and compact, Case Logic SLRC-205 is the best waist camera bag to go for. Apart from the padded waist handle, the bag also has detachable shoulder strap and a belt loop that enhances convenience.
- Padded flex wall, high-density foam padding, interior slip pocket, and zippered side pockets
- Interior Size: 7.9 x 3.8 x 7.9 in
- Exterior Size: 14.75 x 4.5 x 8.25 in
- Weight: 1.2 lb
11. CADeN Universal Camera Waist Belt Holster Dual Camera System
The CADeN Professional DSLR SLR Camera Belt Holster is a dual camera system bag that has been designed to fit 2 full size DSLR. With attached lenses, the bag has 2-positioned metal lock which ensures that you have freedom of movement as well as assured security of your camera. Its base is also “bolted” to support your lens/procam/flash combo with security and ease.
- A lightweight, breathable, soft belt
- Size: 11 x 3 in
- Weight: 2.1 lb
CADeN Large Camera Sling Backpack
CaDeN Large Camera Sling backpack is the best choice if you are not willing to compromise your gadgets’ safety. Made of long-lasting, high density nylon, the sling bag is waterproof and shockproof to keep off any possible damage, scratches and dust. It also comes with a red rain cover.
- Large size for a compact camera, 3 lenses a tripod or monopod and other accessories
- Anti-theft features for maximum security
14. ProTactic 350 AW Camera Backpack
This product from Amazon is user’s best choice as it is worth the price. It is so rugged that you can use it in any manner without the tension of the camera. This product is also easy to carry. It is not heavy at all. you can carry it all handy. This bag contains a no of sections that protects your camera from breaking. It fulfills the entire requirement that you are looking for.
17. MindShift BackLight 26L camera case
Made from high quality leather, it is the best picked product. Super easy to carry, it is user’s favorite choice. You can carry on tough journeys too no matter if you are climbing a mountain or something else. Overall, this sling bag can provide a good protection of your DSLR cameras and gears. With its stylish design and a lot of attractive features, it’s also durable for most travel photographers.
Good to Know
After spending money on your camera and gears, the last thing you would imagine is to risk damaging them. A waist bag will protect your camera and give you the freedom of movement throughout your travel. Here’s my list of the best waist bags you should buy this year. Are you a traveling photographer? If you are one of them, then you must be fond of taking pictures also. So that means you have a cool camera too! Sounds great. But do you care enough for your camera? Do you have a long lasting camera case? If not then do not worry at all. I have discovered some of the best small camera cases. These are not all expensive. So you need not to break your bank.
Getting a good camera bag for hiking?
Before deciding to buy a hiking camera bag, it’s important to look for the following features:
- Accessibility: Accessibility will depend on the opening mechanism of the bag, pocket sizes of the bag, and the location of the pockets
- The weight and size of the bag: Being big does not always mean it is better. Choose a bag that can only accommodate what you have to avoid extra burden.
- Comfort: That will help you know whether to choose a backpack or a sling bag.
- The appearance of the bag: it communicates a lot about you.
- The bag material: A good back should be waterproof and should be able to withstand wear and tear.
So, the hiking camera backpacks you should be looking for have should have weather-proof and flexibility of the dividers. These camera bags are designed to protect your cameras, laptop, lenses and other camera related accessories like batteries.
However, there are different varieties which you can choose from, and each type has their own unique features. Whether it’s your clothes, DSLR cameras, and a MacBook laptop to work as a digital nomad or clothes, shoes, and gear to enjoy the day life and nightlife everywhere you go, you can fit it.
The best camera bag for hiking helps you a lot to make sure that your camera is in a good shelter and that you can carry all your camera accessories and equipment with you.
I also did a comprehensive research into this product selection. I decided to pick the most stylish camera bags designed for most women who love doing photography as a hobby or profession. I created this this list to make it easier for you to decide which one you should buy. Go for the best camera bag that suits your style, so you don’t have to compromise anything.
There are many types of camera bags. Each type of bag has its own purpose to serve photographer’s need. My lists above will help most photographers find the ideal choice. So what are you waiting for? Buy and start traveling! Having the best small camera bag life easier for most travelers, especially those who own a mirrorless camera.
There are many factors when it comes to buying a DSLR camera bag. Quality (durability) and price are the main factors to consider. In addition to this, it’s also about your favorite style, a messenger bag or a sling bag, or a backpack.
Professionals invest in the best camera bag, so we can can load the DSLR camera as well as its accessories. Not all camera bags are made equal.
Things to consider are: features and function, within your budget, durability, and water resistant for travel photographers. My list of the best camera bags, backpacks, and cases will help you find the ideal one to pack your DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It’s my recommendation of the best DSLR backpacks, mirrorless camera bags, camera sling bags, small camera cases, and waist camera bags.
With the best camera backpack, you’ll feel good to carry your camera with you. Enjoy your outdoor and travel photography.