Having the best camera bag to house your digital camera body is a must. Keeping it safe from dust and unwanted damage is every photographer’s duty.
A good camera lens bag doesn’t have to be very expensive. The best lens bags should be durable and waterproof that protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
A List of Top Best Bags for Camera Lenses in 2019
10. Lowepro Lens Case
This 11 x 26 cm case by Lowerpro is one of many good choices. Lowepro has been known and trusted for good camera bags. So not surprisingly that I list and mention this Lowepro Lens Case, which made from good quality materials: thick & dense protective padding, solid zipper; clean & nice construction.
If you want a bigger case, there is another Lowepro Lens Case 13 x 32 cm, which would work well. This lens case fits tall telephoto lenses. It’s the best case for carrying a larger lens.
What I like most about this Lowepro is it’s thick & dense protective padding, solid zipper; clean & nice construction.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Dual zippers
- Lots of padding and very well built
- A bit expensive
9. Altura Photo Thick Protective Neoprene Pouch Set
It’s made to stock lenses from Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Leica, Sigma, Tamron, and more.
This Neoprene Pouch Set is a good choice for professional and travel photographers who need protection for their expensive glass and gear.
- Water resistant
8. Ape Case ACLC8 Zippered Adjustable
There is a nice pad for protection of your lens. With this Ape Case ACLC8, you have the options to change the interior size of your case.
This case is ideal for most kit or “prime” zooms such as 18-55 or 18-70 mm. In addition to this, there is a removable liner to allow for wider lenses.
- Well constructed and amply padded
- Very durable
- Too big for traveling with such mirrorless system
7. POLAM-FOTO 4 Pack Thick Lens Pouch Set for Protect DSLR Camera Lens
- Thick and soft fabric
6. Koolertron Dslr Camera Insert Bag Purse
Made from Nylon Oxford EPE, the bag can keep your camera and lens from shock and scratch.
5. Deluxe Camera Lens Pouch Case by Altura
The Altura products never fail to impress photographers.
- A quick-grab handle and a comfortable adjustable shoulder strap
- Light and heavy duty lens case
4. SAFROTTO Lens Case Lens Pouch Bag
- Excellent case for a large lens
- Very nice and well made bag
3. JJC DLP-7 Deluxe Lens Pouch Bag Case
There is a good waist belt, too. Overall, it’s a nice and professional looking lens case.
- Very durable construction
- Thick padded interior
- Quality zipper
2. Kinesis E660 XX-Large Lens Pouch II
- Zippered lids with a weather-resistant overlapping design
- Made for durability
- Not cheap
- Made in the USA
- Doesn’t have a shoulder strap
1. Beta Shell Protective Hard Case
It’s really ideal for photography lenses, video lenses, commercial optics, hunting optics, or even military optics.
- Made in the USA
Good to Know
In addition to the camera bag, there are also better way to protect the camera lens with a separate bag. Even a pouch for the lens is very useful to divide the lens from the camera body from staying together in one bag.
By storing them separately, it’s easy to organize your gear and items for quick use and safety purpose.
Rule number one is to make sure that getting the best lens bag or case to prevent your valuable gear from dust or getting dirty. A good case provides a safe place for the expensive lenses.
Durability and waterproof should be your top priority when deciding to buy the camera lens case. Other factors may include the sizes, price, and weight.