Having the best camera bag to house your digital camera body is a must. Keeping it safe from dust and unwanted damage is every photographer’s duty. The best camera lens bag doesn’t have to be very expensive. The best lens bags should be durable and waterproof that protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
- The Best Bags Camera Lenses in 2018
- 10. Lowepro Lens Case
- 9. Altura Photo Thick Protective Neoprene Pouch Set
- 8. Ape Case ACLC8 Zippered Adjustable
- 7. POLAM-FOTO 4 Pack Thick Lens Pouch Set for Protect DSLR Camera Lens
- 6. Koolertron Dslr Camera Insert Bag Purse
- 5. Deluxe Camera Lens Pouch Case by Altura
- 4. SAFROTTO Lens Case Lens Pouch Bag
- 3. JJC DLP-7 Deluxe Lens Pouch Bag Case
- 2. Kinesis E660 XX-Large Lens Pouch II
- 1. Beta Shell Protective Hard Case
- In Conclusion
The Best Bags Camera Lenses in 2018
10. Lowepro Lens Case
This 11 x 26 cm case by Lowerpro is one of many good choices. Lowepro has been known and trusted for good camera bags. So not suprisingly that I list and mention this Lowepro Lens Case, which made from good quality materials: thick & dense protective padding, solid zipper; clean & nice construction. If you want a bigger case, there is another Lowepro Lens Case 13 x 32 cm, which would work well. This lens case fits tall telephoto lenses. It’s the best case for carrying a larger lens. What I like most about this Lowepro is it’s thick & dense protective padding, solid zipper; clean & nice construction.
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Dual zippers
- Lots of padding and very well built
- A bit expensive
9. Altura Photo Thick Protective Neoprene Pouch Set
This camera lens bag can protect against moisture, sand, dust, and accidental bumps or scratches. It’s made to stock lenses from Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Leica, Sigma, Tamron, and more. This Neoprene Pouch Set is a good choice for professional and travel photographers who need protection for their expensive glass and gear.
- Water resistant
8. Ape Case ACLC8 Zippered Adjustable
There is a nice pad for protection of your lens. With this Ape Case ACLC8, you have the options to change the interior size of your case. This case is ideal for most kit or “prime” zooms such as 18-55 or 18-70 mm. In addition to this, there is a removable liner to allow for wider lenses.
- Well constructed and amply padded
- Very durable
- Too big for traveling with such mirrorless system
7. POLAM-FOTO 4 Pack Thick Lens Pouch Set for Protect DSLR Camera Lens
- Thick and soft fabric
6. Koolertron Dslr Camera Insert Bag Purse
If you’re looking for a better way to organize your camera bodies and lenses, this Koolertron bag is the best for your existing backpack or messenger bag. Made from Nylon Oxford EPE, the bag can keep your camera and lens from shock and scratch.
5. Deluxe Camera Lens Pouch Case by Altura
This lens case is made to fit telephoto and large camera lenses that are 11″ x 5″. The Deluxe Camera Case offers the best security for your camera lens. The Altura products never fail to impress photographers.
A quick-grab handle and a comfortable adjustable shoulder strap
Light and heavy duty lens case
4. SAFROTTO Lens Case Lens Pouch Bag
- Excellent case for a large lens
- Very nice and well made bag
3. JJC DLP-7 Deluxe Lens Pouch Bag Case
The extrenal material was made for water-resistant. Inside the JJC DLP-7 Deluxe case, the mesh pocket inside lid for lens cap, and body cap. Some people even use this pouch for their JBL Xtreme. There is a good waist belt, too. Overall, it’s a nice and professional looking lens case.
- Very durable construction
- Thick padded interior
- Quality zipper
2. Kinesis E660 XX-Large Lens Pouch II
- Zippered lids with a weather-resistant overlapping design
- Made for durability
- Not cheap
- Made in the USA
- Doesn’t have a shoulder strap
1. Beta Shell Protective Hard Case
In this review, this is the only hard case here. This Beta Shell Protective Hard Case is crush-proof and absolutely water-proof. It’s really ideal for photography lenses, video lenses, commercial optics, hunting optics, or even military optics.
- Made in the USA
In addition to the camera bag, there are also better way to protect the camera lens with a separate bag. Even a pouch for the lens is very useful to divide the lens from the camera body from staying together in one bag. By storing them separately, it’s easy to organize your gear and items for quick use and safety purpose.
Rule number one is to make sure that getting the best lens bag or case to prevent your valuable gear from dust or getting dirty. A good case provides a safe place for the expensive lenses. Durability and waterproof should be your top priority when deciding to buy the camera lens case. Other factors may include the sizes, price, and weight.