Of all cables for cameras, a micro USB cable is the must-have for most photographers. The best micro USB cables should be cheap and durable for your everyday use. As we’ve got a smartphone, a portable photo printer, or a digital camera, chances are that we need to use this micro USB cable often. In this list, you’ll find the best micro USB cables you should buy.
- A List of the Best Micro USB Cables in 2018
- 1. Anker Micro USB Cable
- 2. Tronsmart Micro USB Cable
- 3. AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B Cable
- 4. Syncwire Micro USB Cable Android Charger
- 5. Nikon UC-E20 Micro USB Cable
- 6. AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable
- 7. Besgoods Durable Micro USB Cable Android Charger
- Micro USB to USB-C Cable
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Micro USB Cables in 2018
1. Anker Micro USB Cable
- transfers data at 480Mbps via USB 2.0
- durable, long and slim, 6ft nylon cord 2X
2. Tronsmart Micro USB Cable
- Compact, heat-resistant
- Stainless steel connector
3. AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B Cable
- This micro USB 2.0 cable with A Male to Micro B connectors
- can support up to 480 Mbps data transmission speed
4. Syncwire Micro USB Cable Android Charger
- Laser-welded connectors for heavy duty use
- 20% faster than generic cables
5. Nikon UC-E20 Micro USB Cable
6. AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable
- Supports up to 480 Mbps data transmission speed
- Very durable. made with protection, strength, and flexibility in mind
- 10-feet long
7. Besgoods Durable Micro USB Cable Android Charger
Made from good quality PVC material, the Besgoods micro USB cable is very durable. It’s not easy to get broken or worn out as you use it frequently. You’ll like the flexibility of the cable with tangle-free.
- Stylish nylon braided charging cable
- 10-feet long
- Non-toxic, strong odor-free material
Micro USB to USB-C Cable
- USB-C compatible with smartphones such as the Google Nexus 5X, 6P, Google Pixel, HTC 10 / Bolt, One Plus 2/3, Moto Z Droid/ Z Force, and ASUS ZenFone 3, Huawei P9 / Honor 8 / Mate 9
Good to Know
We frequently use this micro USB cable either at home, in the office, or for travel. Travel photographers always find this micro USB cable handy for photo transfer.
What to look for when you want to buy a micro USB cable?
- First, it should be most durable for everyday use.
- Second, the maximum transfer speed should be up to maximum 480-Mbps.
While this small cable is usually cheap, what you need is the cable length and durable quality. The list in my review here will certainly help you pick the best micro USB cable for your need. Another note to take is that it’s better to get a few than just one. You will need have one in your camera bag and one at home.