Top Best Micro USB & OTG Cables (2019)
Of all cables for cameras, a micro USB cable is the must-have for most photographers. The best micro USB cables should be cheap and durable for your everyday use. As we’ve got a smartphone, a portable photo printer, or a digital camera, chances are that we need to use this micro USB cable often. What is the best micro USB charging cable in the market? In this list, you’ll find the best micro USB and OTG cables you should buy.
A List of the Best Micro USB Cables, OTG Cables, and USB C Cables for Data Transfer in 2019
1. Anker Micro USB Cable
- transfers data at 480Mbps via USB 2.0
- durable, long and slim, 6ft nylon cord 2X
2. Tronsmart Micro USB Cable
- Compact, heat-resistant
- Stainless steel connector
3. AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to Micro B Cable
- This micro USB 2.0 cable with A Male to Micro B connectors
- can support up to 480 Mbps data transmission speed
4. Syncwire Micro USB Cable Android Charger
- Laser-welded connectors for heavy duty use
- 20% faster than generic cables
5. Nikon UC-E20 Micro USB Cable
6. AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable
- Supports up to 480 Mbps data transmission speed
- Very durable. made with protection, strength, and flexibility in mind
- 10-feet long
7. Besgoods Durable Micro USB Cable Android Charger
Made from good quality PVC material, the Besgoods micro USB cable is very durable. It’s not easy to get broken or worn out as you use it frequently. You’ll like the flexibility of the cable with tangle-free.
- Stylish nylon braided charging cable
- 10-feet long
- Non-toxic, strong odor-free material
8. Micro USB to USB-C Cable
- USB-C compatible with smartphones such as the Google Nexus 5X, 6P, Google Pixel, HTC 10 / Bolt, One Plus 2/3, Moto Z Droid/ Z Force, and ASUS ZenFone 3, Huawei P9 / Honor 8 / Mate 9
9. Ksmile® 2 Pack USB 2.0 Micro USB Male to USB Female Host OTG Adapter
10. Besgoods Micro USB 2.0 OTG Cable
- Connector 1: Micro USB ‘B’ male connector
- Connector 2: USB ‘A’ female connector port
- Maximum Data Transfer: up to 480Mbps
- Cable Length: 6inch/16cm
11. DTPTech Micro USB Host OTG Cable
- 1x Micro USB Host OTG Adapter Cable With USB Power
- High Quality USB 2.0 Micro-B HOST OTG CABLE.
12. UGREEN Micro USB to USB
- Micro USB ‘B’ male connector;1 USB ‘A’ female connector port
- Support high speed data rate up to 480Mbps
- Cable length: 4 inch/10cm
13. CableCreation Micro USB OTG Cable
- Support Sync data at 480 Mpbs.
- Charge Android and Windows smart phones, tablets & MP3 players, digital cameras / camcorders & more.
- Multiuse OTG cable, support reading and transferring file by connecting a flash driver or your camera
14. Inateck Multi-in-1 OTG Adapter Cable
- Interface: 3-Port USB Hub, M2 MS SD TF Card Reader, 3.5mm Power Port (when the reader connect several devices, it may need external, it depends.)
- USB lead length: About 7.5 inch (19cm)
- Support Equipment: itself supports OTG, mobile phone or tablet PC interface USB2.0 micro-B’s
15. RCstyle Durable Lightning Micro USB Cable
This cable allows you to connect between two devices, from Micro USB to IOS. It’s designed for iOS / Android system cellphones and tablets. In addition to this, the RCstyle is also well compatible with DJI drones like the Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, and Spark.
- Interface type: Lightning port
- Length: about 30cm
16. AmazonBasics Micro USB to Lightning Adapter
Apple MFi Certifie, you can easily trust this product from AmazonBasics. Just like most products with this brand name, this AmazonBasics Micro USB to Lightning Adapter is good enough quality with reasonable price.
- Micro-USB to 8-pin Lightning adapter for charging and syncing to your Apple device
Good to Know
What to look for when you want to buy a micro USB cable?
- First, it should be most durable for everyday use.
- Second, the maximum transfer speed should be up to maximum 480-Mbps.
After weeks of reading, testing, and research, these are my picks. The future of the USB C cables is here with companies like Google and Apple have something in common: both include USB Type-C ports in their new gadgets and devices.
Beside our professional cameras, most of us photographers also have a smartphone or a tablet. One convenient way to access photos on the device is by using this USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable.
There are OTG cables available for Android and iPhone users. With the best OTG cable, we can then connect it a USB flash drive or our digital camera.
We frequently use this micro USB cable either at home, in the office, or for travel. Travel photographers always find this micro USB cable handy for photo transfer.
While this small cable is usually cheap, what you need is the cable length and durable quality.
Another note to take is that it’s better to get a few than just one. You will need have one in your camera bag and one at home.
The list in my review here will certainly help you pick the best micro USB cable for your need.
Typically, there are two connectors on both ends. The one connector is a USB ‘A’ female connector port, which you can use to plug in another storage device like the USB flash drive. The other end of the connector is either a Micro USB ‘B’ male connector or a Micro-USB to 8-pin Lightning adapter. A USB OTG cable is cheap, yet it’s very useful in most situation. This is a list of the best USB OTG cables you can buy.