With a top rated wearable camera, we can capture our surroundings without much effort. A wearable camera is ideal for life-casting and vlogging. Wearable cameras are clip-on cameras, smartwatch cameras, glasses, and body cameras ideal for for running, skiing, hiking, and travel photography. The best wearable camera should be:
- Built-in Wifi
- Body-mounted or clip-on
- 4K capable; best for time lapse and slow motion
A List of Top Best Wearable Body Cameras in 2019
1. GoPro Hero 6
GoPro HERO6 Black is the best 4K action camera this year. It’s a nice upgrade from its successful predecessor HERO5. The Hero6 is popular among most photographers worldwide. Please read my list of the best microSD Cards for GoPro.
- Fast 5GHz Wi-Fi
- 4K60 and 1080p240 video
- Waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing
2. SereneLife HD Clip-On Camera
- Built-in WiFi
- Dimensions only 2 x 0.6 x 2 inches
- With full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Anti-Shake Camera Stabilization
3. WOLFCOM VENTURE Body Camera set
You’ll be able to clip this camera to anything you want. You can either use it as a body camera or a car camera or a bike camera. It’s very ideal for law enforcers because of it can be adaptable, clippable, and wearable.
- Small lightweight design
- Built-in LED flash light
- Rotatable lens
4. Promnico Police Body Camera for Law Enforcement
- Built-in display
- Rugged and durable
5. FrontRow Wearable Camera
With this body, clip-on camera, it offers a unique first-person perspective. It can integrate seamlessly with a smartphone for instant content sharing. The FrontRow Wearable Camera comes with LCD touchscreen for device control, picture preview, and video playback. Video is great and the build quality is superb from such a small form factor camera.
- The built-in WiFi
- Ideal for live streaming
- Average battery life is up to 50 hours
6. iON SnapCam
First of all, this is not a typical camera. You wear it to take amazing video and connects wirelessly to your smartphone for instant uploading. You can attach this iON SnapCam to clothing and backpacks. The SnapCam magnetic back and magnetic clip makes it very easy to wear your camera.
- 8MP stills or HD 720p30 videos
- Built-in battery has a 7 day standby time
7. Mecam Classic wearable video camera
It’s a super small size camera. Incredibly, it has the ability to shoot in low-light/dark conditions making the possibilities for capturing your life endless. It is a good camera for its purpose and price, although you will not shoot high end images with it and that was not the intent.
- 2 inches in diameter and 1 ounce in weight
8. iON SnapCam LE 1065
- Professional quality up to 1080p
- Supports microSD cards up to 32GB
9. Pyle Premium Portable Body Camera
- Built-in 16GB memory and rechargeable battery
- One-Button Image Snap Ability
10. WOLFCOM Capture Wearable Body Camera
- Lightweight and durable
- Remote Viewing
11. Lenofocus Mini Body Camera
The best budget wearable plus spy camera you can buy this year. It’s a portable pocket clip wearable camera that’s capable of capturing video footage. You can also use it as a dash camera for car, bicycle, or even your home office security.
- Easy to clip this Lenofocus mini body camera on front-shirt pocket and backpack
- 3 hours video recording by one charge
12. PogoTec PogoCam
- Works best outdoors
- Store 100 photos or (6) 30-second video clips before transferring
Good to Know
Putting a wearable camera on, you will not feel that you have a camera hanging around your neck. Hidden design, the camera also leaves your hands absolutely free. This wearable camera will do everything for you and save you a lot of time, especially when you travel.
Automatically records everything that happens to you. The best wearable camera makes it easy for several particular purposes: discreet, spying, and security. Believe it or not, body cameras will be more about AR reality and data. You can easily take action shots wherever you are with these awesome connected cameras. Sooner or later, wearable camera-centric smart glasses will eventually even replace smartphones altogether. Forget Google Glass!
Wearable cameras or body cameras will be the future. With the best wearable action cameras, we can capture more photos than ever when we travel.