With the best wearable camera, anyone can become a vlogger and share their cool moments in life with the world. The action cameras are ideal for life-casting and vlogging. Wearable cameras are clip-on cameras, smartwatch cameras, glasses, including smart glasses.
The best wearable camera should be:
- Built-in Wifi
- Body-mounted or clip-on
- 4K capable; best for time lapse and slow motion
- A List of Top 10 Best Wearable Body Cameras in 2018
- 1. GoPro Hero 6
- 2. SereneLife HD Clip-On Camera
- 3. WOLFCOM VENTURE Body Camera set
- 4. Promnico Police Body Camera for Law Enforcement
- 5. FrontRow Wearable Camera
- 6. iON SnapCam
- 7. Mecam Classic wearable video camera
- 8. iON SnapCam LE 1065
- 9. Pyle Premium Portable Body Camera
- 10. WOLFCOM Capture Wearable Body Camera
- Good to Know
A List of Top 10 Best Wearable Body Cameras in 2018
1. GoPro Hero 6
GoPro HERO6 Black is the best 4K action camera this year. It’s a nice upgrade from its successful predecessor HERO5. Please read my list of the best SD Cards for GoPro.
- Fast 5GHz Wi-Fi
- 2-Inch Touch Display and Touch zoom
- Waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing
2. SereneLife HD Clip-On Camera
- Dimensions only 2 x 0.6 x 2 inches
- With full HD 1080p Video Recording Anti-Shake Camera Stabilization.
3. WOLFCOM VENTURE Body Camera set
You’ll be able to clip this camera to anything you want. You can either use it as a body camera or a car camera or a bike camera.
- Small lightweight design
- Built-in LED flash light
4. Promnico Police Body Camera for Law Enforcement
- Built-in display
- Rugged and durable
5. FrontRow Wearable Camera
With this body, clip-on camera, it offers a unique first-person perspective. It can integrate seamlessly with a smartphone for instant content sharing. The FrontRow Wearable Camera comes with LCD touchscreen for device control, picture preview, and video playback. Video is great and the build quality is superb from such a small form factor camera.
- The built-in WiFi
- Ideal for live streaming
- Average battery life is up to 50 hours
6. iON SnapCam
First of all, this is not a typical camera. You wear it to take amazing video and connects wirelessly to your smartphone for instant uploading. You can attach this iON SnapCam to clothing and backpacks. The SnapCam magnetic back and magnetic clip makes it very easy to wear your camera.
- 8MP stills or HD 720p30 videos
- Built-in battery has a 7 day standby time
7. Mecam Classic wearable video camera
It’s a super small size camera. Incredibly, it has the ability to shoot in low-light/dark conditions making the possibilities for capturing your life endless. It is a good camera for its purpose and price, although you will not shoot high end images with it and that was not the intent.
- 2 inches in diameter and 1 ounce in weight
8. iON SnapCam LE 1065
- Professional quality up to 1080p
- Supports microSD cards up to 32GB
9. Pyle Premium Portable Body Camera
- Built-in 16GB memory and rechargeable battery
- One-Button Image Snap Ability
10. WOLFCOM Capture Wearable Body Camera
- Lightweight and durable
- Remote Viewing
Good to Know
My Pick: GoPro Hero 6
Why? The GoPro Hero 6 is a major upgrade the Hero 5. It’s rugged and waterproof. You can draw up to 10 meters. Putting this camera on, you will not feel that you have a camera hanging around your neck. Hidden design, the camera also leaves your hands absolutely free. This camera will do everything for you and save you a lot of time! Automatically records everything that happens to you.
Believe it or not, body cameras will be more about AR reality and data. You can easily take action shots wherever you are with these awesome connected cameras. Sooner or later, wearable camera-centric smart glasses will eventually even replace smartphones altogether. Forget Google Glass! Wearable cameras or body cameras will be the future. With the best wearable action cameras, we can capture more photos than ever.