Top Best Sony Mirrorless Cameras (2020)
You can never go wrong with mirrorless cameras since they are quite convenient, especially for outdoor photography. In addition, the cameras have the interchangeable lens design, which gives the user an opportunity of using the camera with different lenses. These cameras are super comfortable to carry since they are compact and light in weight. There is no limit to what you can do with the mirrorless cameras ranging from taking shots and videos.
Well, which are the best Sony mirrorless cameras? This article features the top five best Sony mirrorless cameras on the market worth buying.
A List of Top 5 Best Sony Mirrorless Cameras in 2020
Sony a7 111 Full Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
Whether you are a beginner or a seasonal photographer, this right here is a good starter mirrorless Sony camera worth investing for. However, this Sony camera is quite expensive since it retails at more than 3000 dollars but none the less it is a camera worth investing in. The mirrorless camera is powered by a durable and powerful 2000 mAh battery with dual recharging modes for convenience, when you are not around an area with a power connection.
Some of the features that you will love on this camera include the continuous shooting, especially if you want to capture moving objects which are attained up to 10 fps. If you are into taking your family memorable videos, this camera is a good choice as well. Besides it features the 4 K resolution recording capacity to ensure you achieve crisp and clear videos. For storage purposes, this camera features 64 GB of memory space, which is enough for people who don’t take pictures daily.
· This camera has a waterproof casing for convenient use in different weathers
· The camera comes with a warranty for quality assurance
· Using it to take pictures and videos is smooth
· The camera comes with multiple accessories, including a cleaning pen
· The camera is quite expensive for a beginner
Sony a9 Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera
One of the best features you will experience from this Sony mirrorless camera is the CMOS sensor full-frame that easily senses and detects the images for better focus in dark areas. Similarly if you need a camera for outdoor shots, this is a good choice since it has a durable and long-lasting battery. However, note that the battery charge’s longevity is determined by how long you use it and the number of pictures you take.
Do you want to take a closer picture or videos of animals, this camera from Sony allows it since it has both silent and vibration modes settings. Also, the anti-distortion shutter feature ensures you have enough light when taking images. The available continuous 20 fps shooting mode ensures you get the best images even of moving objects.
· This camera has multiple recharging modes for convenience while outdoors or indoors
· The camera can function in an area with both low and high temperatures
· The camera is light in weight for portability
· The battery can take up to 480 clear shots
· This camera overheat especially when used for a long time non-stop
Sony a7R IV Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
With the high-resolution power on this camera, you are guaranteed to conquer the photography world. The camera has a CMOS image sensor that automatically drives the camera to take images in good lighting areas. The camera also features the 61-megapixel full-frame that can capture clear and excellent images at a distance of 35 mm away.
For beginners, you don’t need to panic when taking professional images since this camera has hybrid auto focus that is quite fast to ensure you don’t miss anything when taking your pictures.
If you are taking board images outdoors or a group of people, the camera has the contrast auto focus to ensure you don’t miss essential details.
The real-time tracking feature on the camera ensures you view and track animals and people while moving. Further more this camera has a 15 stop dynamic range that senses the color of the items and background to ensure you capture great images.
· This mirrorless Sony camera has a compact size for easy portability
· You can connect with smart devices to share images or when editing videos
· The camera ensures to capture the best images with real images display
· It has a large memory
· Although this camera has an auto focus mode, you have to be careful when taking pictures since it is not reliable, mainly when taking pictures of moving objects.
Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless Camera with 28-70 Lens
If you are looking for a mirrorless camera at a budget of fewer than 1500 dollars, consider this model from Sony. But, keep in mind that even if this Sony mirrorless camera retails at a lower price, the quality and reliability when taking pictures and videos are great. The camera can capture images at 24 megapixels, and it also has the CMOS sensor to ensure you have enough light when using in dark lit areas.
In addition, this camera is smooth to operate since it has an LCD touch screen for easy maneuvering when setting up the camera. The 4K resolution power presence allows one to take videos conveniently with the full-frame and width design.
· This mirrorless Sony camera is affordable
· The camera is good for video and image capturing
· The camera is safe to use even in areas with minimal lighting
· The camera has stabilization to ensure you get steady images and videos
· This camera only has 24 megapixels, which are not good enough for professional photography, especially in poorly lit areas.
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera 24.3 MP SLR Camera
This mirrorless Sony camera is built for outdoors since it features dustproof material so you can comfortably use it from multiple areas. The camera ships with other accessories such as a shoulder strap for convenient carrying the camera. The 3-inch tiltable LCD screen provides a perfect view so you can focus and take the best images.
If you need to take photos of moving objects continuously, people and animals, the camera can do so up to 11 fps. The battery on this camera is quite durable since you can take up to 360 shots of clear images with it.
· The camera is extremely affordable
· It features high contrast to ensure you take excellent pictures
· It has a large tiltable LCD
· The camera is portable
· Some customers have complained about the camera, not capturing good images in dark areas.
These are our top five best Sony mirrorless cameras on the market. The cameras are excellent for capturing images and videos of both standards and moving objects. They are portable and have quality materials for outdoor areas too. So, find the perfect camera from these five models for your outdoor adventures.