Compact and smartphone cameras are the best choices for Instagram. Just take it out from your pocket, capture a photo, and share it on Instagram. Quick to snap and easy to share good quality photos are the essential. That’s why Instagrammers need to have the best camera. What features should you look for when buying the best camera for doing Instragram?
The best cameras for Instagrammers I selected for this list don’t have to be very expensive.
The best cameras for Instagram should:
- Long battery life
- Lightweight and compact
- Built-in WiFi
- Capable of doing macro photography
Here is a list of the best cameras for most people to share on the popular photo and video-sharing social networking service.
- A List of the Best Cameras for Instagram in 2018
- 1. Apple iPhone X
- 2. GoPro Hero 6
- 3. Canon PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera
- 4. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V: Best Compact Camera
- 5. Nikon COOLPIX A300
- 6. Fujifilm X-M1 Compact System 16MP Digital Camera
- 7. Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera
- 8. DJI Mavic Air Drone
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Cameras for Instagram in 2018
1. Apple iPhone X
You can now record YouTube videos and super-sharp 1440p on iPhone X. The OLED screen on the iPhone X is one of the best things to urge most Instagrammers to buy. The best smartphone camera for Instagramming is the one you can take it out anytime and shoot that magnificent moment.
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization
- Digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos
- Splash, water, and dust resistant
2. GoPro Hero 6
This camera is very light and easy to use. The new touch zoom is a great and a nice feature. If you’re looking for the best 4K camera for your YouTube video project, this is the best choice to buy this year for its high quality. The GoPro Hero 6 Black can capture super smooth footage in 4K60 and 1080p240 video.
- Photo: 12MP / 30 fps Burst
- Waterproof to 33ft (10m)
3. Canon PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera
- 20.2 MP High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
4. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 V: Best Compact Camera
- Fast hybrid AF system
- Image Sensor: 20.1 megapixel
- Continuous shooting speed at 24fps3
5. Nikon COOLPIX A300
- 20.1-megapixel image sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy
6. Fujifilm X-M1 Compact System 16MP Digital Camera
- 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor
- 1080/30fps HD video
- Up to 5.6 FPS continuous shooting
7. Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR Camera
- 24.2 MP (APS-C) CMOS Sensor
- Fast and accurate autofocus
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD
8. DJI Mavic Air Drone
How about taking your Instagram video to a complete new level? Light but small enough to fit on a regular backpack, the Mavic Air is best for travel Instagrammer. Overall, the Mavic Air produces great image quality for its size and the 100mbps bit rate is excellent. Please read my full review of the Mavic Air.
- Capture 4K Video and 12MP Photos
- 3-Axis Gimbal-Stabilized Camera
- 8GB of Internal Storage
Good to Know
Instagram has significantly changed the way we see the world and share our favorite things with our friends. It’s very exciting to have the best camera to capture great photos and share with your followers on Instagram.