Are you travel photographer? You need a lightweight tripod for your travel. A travel tripod is one of the must-have accessories for most photographers. The best tripod is one you can easily take it with you when you travel. With so many new brands and options out there, choosing the right tripod can be a challenge. But having the best tripod for your primary use and need is crucial. The best camera tripod can help take your digital photography to a new whole level. In this review, you’ll get to know 10 selected best tripods for your digital camera. Most of the tripods are made from aluminum, but the thickness and strength of the legs varies greatly.
- Top 10 Best Tripods for DSLR Cameras in 2018
- 10. AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- 9. MeFOTO BackPacker Air Tripod
- 8. Sirui T-2005X
- 7. Vanguard Alta Pro 263AB 100 Aluminum Tripod Kit
- 6. Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head
- 5. Beschoi Camera Tripod M254
- 4. Acuvar 50” Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod
- 3. Sachtler Ace XL Tripod System with Aluminum Legs
- 2. Manfrotto MVH502A Fluid Head
- 1. SUNYI Lightweight Tripod
- In Conclusion
Top 10 Best Tripods for DSLR Cameras in 2018
10. AmazonBasics 50-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
It is a basic, standard tripod that is practically universal. The tripod has a fairly standard quick disconnect shoe that fits in the quick disconnect head on the tripod. The shoe has a 1/4-20 standard camera screw. To connect the shoe to the device you may want to mount then just snap it into the tripod head, which is fast and easy. If you have multiple devices you can get multiple shoe.
- Adjustable-height tripod made of lightweight aluminum; weighs just over a pound
- 3-way head allows for tilt and swivel motion; portrait or landscape options
9. MeFOTO BackPacker Air Tripod
This travel tripod is ideal for smartphones, compact cameras, action cameras and small mirrorless cameras. This is the best tripod for a backup or beginner setup for travel. It’s small and light but extends tall and stable, making it the perfect mini-tripod to take with you on the road. Furthermore, it’s very cool.
- Quality build and fast setup.
- Sturdy, super light, extends to eye level.
8. Sirui T-2005X
- Full-sized, but folds down small
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactnes
- Legs have an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
7. Vanguard Alta Pro 263AB 100 Aluminum Tripod Kit
The Vuanguard Alta Pro tripod has unmatched flexibility, stability and enabling more angle possibilities than ever before. Its SBH-100 fluid-like ball head rotates 360 degrees and has smooth locking knobs, an outstanding loading capacity and fine-tuning functions. Vanguard Alta Pro 263AB is both taller and larger than the 264AB.
- 7.0kg load capacities
- Quick flip leg locks and rubber feet
- Magnesium die-cast canopy and anti-shock ring
6. Dolica AX620B100 62-Inch Proline Tripod and Ball Head
- It support up to 13.2 lbs.
- Quick release leg locks and non-slip rubber feet
- Good build. Not expensive
5. Beschoi Camera Tripod M254
is the standard universal tripod that offers you the elements to take professional photos! What I really like about this German-made Beschoi camera tripod most is that it’s lightweight but for heavy duty. Flexible Hook—When hang weight, the hook will stretch out, and retract automatically when take it down. The stand is an amazing stand. The legs are adjustable as the height you need.
- Made of high quality magnesium aluminum alloy,
- It’s durable and abrasion resistant.
- The legs are adjustable as the height you need.
4. Acuvar 50” Inch Aluminum Camera Tripod
- Extends to 50” inches. The minimum height is 15.5”.
- An easy attachment & padded grip to avoid cellphone damage.
3. Sachtler Ace XL Tripod System with Aluminum Legs
This aluminum-made tripod works seamlessly with digital cinema camera for film-making. The reason I highly recommend this because many of us photographers prefer extremely lightweight that still provides maximum stability.
- Extremely lightweight
- Maximum stability
2. Manfrotto MVH502A Fluid Head
- A lightweight tripod system kit for camcorders or DSLRs up to 8.8 lb.
- Aluminum telescopic twin tube legs
1. SUNYI Lightweight Tripod
- Best for budget photographers
- It is convenient to use and carry around
This list gives you ideas and options to choosing the tripod that meet your need and budget. My advice is that you spend on the quality tripod that you can easily take with you wherever you go. Well-made tripod will last long. Most professional photographers invest in the best tripods, which is one of the camera accessories to carry with them. The camera tripods can your be companions that will serve you various purposes. Experienced photographers who do landscape photography or others will also own a few to serve their specific purposes.