Top 10 Best 4K HDMI Splitters for Gaming (2020)
If you’re looking for a way to share a display or projector with multiple HDMI enabled video sources, you need the best HDMI splitter or switch. As many of us need an easy way to project our work on the multiple, big screens, I’ll list down selected best 4K HDMI splitters you should buy. What to look for before buying your an HDMI splitter:
- Support 4K HDR quality and 3D
- Comes with multiple ports for your need
- Reliable and compatible with cable boxes, video game consoles, and streaming media boxes
- For dual monitors
- With remote control
A List of Top 10 Best 4K HDMI Splitters for Gaming in 2020
J-Tech DIgital 4-Port 4K 4×1 HDMI Switch
After testing with a number of digital media streaming devices like the Google Chromecast Ultra and Apple TV, the J-Tech Digital is one of my top picks. It does its jobs very well when I need to connect three game consoles to a single HDMI port. Need the best solution to send one source of digital high definition video to four displays at the same time? Buy this.
- Auto-switching, CEC, power-on and power-off
- 4K Ultra HD: Supports up to 4K x 2K resolutions
- Comes with an IR remote control
- Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio
VHD Pluto HDMI Splitter
Housed in a heavy duty material, the product uses low power voltage, small power supply, yet delivers great picture quality. In a way, it’s functions like a HDCP device on the input side, and then transmits that signal to multiple HDMI devices.
- Supports 4096 x 2160@24fps or 3820 x 2160 @30fps
- Also supports HDC
- Durable full metal jacket
Takya HDMI Splitter
If you want a simple split for two HDMI output signals as dual screen, Takya HDMI Splitter will just work perfectly. I really like how it lights up when an HDMI device is plugged into this splitter.
- Supports up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 – 30HZ), 1080P (1920 x 1080 60HZ) & 3D.
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure
DotStone HDMI Switch
Highly rated as a top choice on Amazon, there’s no wonder that the DotStone HDMI Switch 4×1 is the best value for the money you spend. The best HDMI splitter for my TiVo, DVD player, and the fire TV stick.
- Can connect up to 4 HDMI source components to one HD Display
Fosmon HD8062 – Intelligent 5-Port HDMI Switch Splitter
- 4K resolution
- Supports 3D
- Comes with an IR remote and an AC adapter
- Compatible with Blu-Ray, PS4, XBOX, HD-DVD, HD-DVR, Digital Satellite, and cable boxes
Rocketfish 2-Output HDMI Splitter
Without any setup required, you can add another HDMI port to your TV or PC with this Rocketfish HDMI splitter. Of course, you don’t have to sacrifice sound or picture quality. It works with the DISH HDR/4K signal.
- Splits one HDMI signal into two outputs
eXuby 4K HDMI Splitter – 1 Input Device to 4 Displays
- Outputs signal from a single device onto 1 to 4 displays
- Cables reaching out to 65 feet
- No noticeable loss in picture quality
OREI HD-108 1×8 8 Ports HDMI Powered Splitter for Full HD 1080P & 3D Support
- Buffering and amplifying
- Plug -and-play
- No more than 30 Feet to get the optimal picture quality
Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70-2PS 4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT Tx/Rx Kit
- 4K/UHD capability
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Metal enclosures for easy rack mounting
KanexPro 4K HDMI 1 x 4 Splitter with HDCP2.2
- 4K @ 60Hz UHD, 1080p & 3D resolutions
- True 4K HDMI video & audio signals to 4 HD 4K displays
ZISO 4K HDMI 2.0 ARC Switcher
- Supports 4K resolution / 60 Hz (4: 4: 4) signal
- HDR video source also switched
- 4K2K (maximum 4096 × 2160)
Good to Know
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a proprietary audio/video interface for transferring uncompressed digital video and audio data from an HDMI compliant source devices. From a display controller, you can send the output to a compatible computer monitor, video projector, digital television, or digital audio device.
There are many HDMI splitters available. But what selected and listed in my review will help you get the best one that works correctly on your 4K TV and projector. The top picks are based on several factors. A good HDMI splitter means to give us great quality for high resolution videos. Another reason is that it’s easy to use and durable. These days, the best HDMI splitter can support up to full HD, HDCP, 3D, and 4K multimedia content.
This kind of switch is able to send the same high definition signal to multiple displays simultaneously, without having to worry about image or audio degradation.