What most wedding photographers need? For most wedding photographers or beginners, having the best camera gear is the first step of our success in this photography service business. Several things to consider and to have when shooting an important event like pre-wedding and during wedding. These are the equipment, gears, and accessories for wedding photography.
- A List of the Best Camera Gears and Accessories for Wedding Photography in 2018
- 1. A DSLR or A Mirrorless Camera for Wedding Photography
- 2. The Best External Camera Flash: Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT
- 3. Camera Lenses
- 4. The Best SD Memory Cards
- SanDisk Extreme PRO Card
- Sony SF-G Memory Card
- 5. The Best Light Stand: Kupo 20″ Turtle Base Kit
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Camera Gears and Accessories for Wedding Photography in 2018
1. A DSLR or A Mirrorless Camera for Wedding Photography
Professional photographers appreciate the light equipment. It helps produce better photography quality. Without having the best flash for your DSLR camera, you’ll waste a lot of money on having the expensive camera. If you want the best flash for your full-frame mirrorless camera, I highly recommend that you take a look into this Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT seriously. Its continuous performance is getting much better than its older models.
- Powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Powered by four AA batteries
3. Camera Lenses
Finding the right lens is not an easy task. Which digital camera lens for wedding photography should I buy? Canon EF 85mm f1.2L II USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras is the best lens for family, bridal party and couple photographs. If you’re a Sony wedding photographer, I’d recommend this Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM Lens. It’s a workhorse lens for wedding photography. You can take advantage from fast autofocusing and a short minimum focusing distance.
4. The Best SD Memory Cards
The fast SD cards will work well for most high end DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It’s better to invest in getting a dozen of SD cards.
SanDisk Extreme PRO Card
Need for speed? This is the world’s fastest SD card you can buy. It’s ideal for recording extreme sports and other fast-action photography without dropping frames. This SanDisk card also comes with data recovery software.
- You can choose the available capacity starting from 32 GB to 128 GB.
- Speed: 300MB/s
Sony SF-G Memory Card
A storage capacity of 128GB allows you to focus more on your shooting, and less on fearing that you’ll have no more space for your more great work. Buy this Sony 128GB SF-G Series UHS-II SDXC memory card for your peace of mind and enjoy shooting.
- Fast and reliable
- Read and write speeds of up to 300 MB/s
5. The Best Light Stand: Kupo 20″ Turtle Base Kit
- Strong, sturdy and safe rolling stand
- Made of black aluminum alloy
Good to Know
Just like other fields of photography, shooting beautiful photos during wedding events is both fun and enjoyable experience. It’s a great assignment and work most photographers aspire to engage. By having the essential gears, equipment, and camera accessories ready, you’d feel more confident to capture the magnificent moments.