Mirrorless cameras are small and compact. There are just so many accessories (must-have and best) available. Flashes, tripods, straps, bags, and filters are essential for most mirrorless photographers. The best accessories for mirrorless cameras are useful yet hard to find. Several features have been detached from the camera’s body and sold separately as accessories.
- A List of Top 10 Best Accessories for Mirrorless Cameras in 2018
- 1. Platypod
- 2. Pelican Memory Card Case
- 3. Portable Backup & Editing System GNARBOX
- 4. RODE VideoMic Pro+
- 5. Cactus RF60 Wireless Flash
- 6. 3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian Evolution 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- 7. ONA Bowery Antique Cognac Leather
- 8. COSYSPEED Camslinger Streetomatic
- 9. LEE Filters 100 x 100mm Little Stopper 1.8 Neutral Density Filter
- 10. Photo Sport 200 AW From Lowepro
- Good to Know
A List of Top 10 Best Accessories for Mirrorless Cameras in 2018
Platypod is a powerful tiny tool available in two types i.e Ultra and Max. Ultra allows stabilizing different cameras on various terrains. It is a thin smartphone-like tripod mounting panel. The flat tripod is essential for travel photographers.
- For mirrorless cameras with medium-sized lenses
- 4 titanium “legs” for stability
2. Pelican Memory Card Case
This memory cardholder is a very cute gadget. During the shooting process, you always need to change your memory cards quickly. This case is essential for your SD cards as they are two-sided and divided into two differently colored parts.
- Green and red to mark the sides
3. Portable Backup & Editing System GNARBOX
Gnarbox is a portable storage device that can help you easily edit, share and even backup your videos without the need for a laptop or a PC. It is easy to use as you can simply write your masterpiece in the shooting process and correct it in the filmmaking process.
- Battery: 6 hours
- Available capacity: 128GB or 265GB
4. RODE VideoMic Pro+
- Digital Switching
- Optimised Windshield Shape
5. Cactus RF60 Wireless Flash
6. 3 Legged Thing X1.1 Brian Evolution 2 Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Strong and sturdy: supports over 17.6 lb
- Only 16.5″ Long Folded
If you want a cheaper tripod (yet great enough for small compact cameras), you should consider getting this Premium Mini Tripod Phone Mount.
7. ONA Bowery Antique Cognac Leather
- Solid brass hardware
- Side weather flaps
- water-resistant waxed canvas
8. COSYSPEED Camslinger Streetomatic
- Quick with one-handed access
- Safe against rain and bumps
9. LEE Filters 100 x 100mm Little Stopper 1.8 Neutral Density Filter
- High quality optical glass
- For low-light conditions
10. Photo Sport 200 AW From Lowepro
- Zippered, side-access pocket
Good to Know
A microphone would be more targeted towards an audience interested in taking lots of videos. Having the best accessories for your mirrorless camera can boost your photography to the next level. At the same, these must-have accessories can help ensure that you can maintain life of your camera.
After spending a great amount of time researching into quality products and testing, here’s a list of the best accessories for most mirrorless camera for most travel photographers.