Top 10 Best Power Banks for iPhone in 2019
It’s a pain when we’re away from home and our smartphone is running out of battery. As we rely on our smart gadgets everyday, having the best power bank as the portable charger is crucial to avoid that situation. The best portable power bank is light enough to place in your laptop or camera backpack. What to look for before buying a power bank charger:
- Fast charging
- Lightweight, slim, highly portable for travel
- Compatible with USB-C cable
A List of Top 10 Best Portable Power Banks for iPhone in 2019
1. Anker PowerCore 10000
Anker is a new, amazing company that wants to make ‘the smart life simpler; tackling first-world problems like low battery and slow data access to make life better.’ It’s capable of providing your three-and-a-half iPhone charges. You can take it everywhere you go and you’ll never worry about your battery life! Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- portable, smallest, and lightest
- Quick charge
2. Photojojo Everyday
This sleek Photojojo Everyday will charge most smartphones at least 3 full times. Just like its name, it’s very compact for everyday use. It’s a good choice for your iPhones, iPads and Android Phones.
- 10,050 mAh
- 4 x 2.5 x .75 inch design
- Aluminum shell
3. AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank
4. Tronsmart Presto 10000mAh Power Bank
- Re-charge your iPhone 7 3.5 times
5. Jackery Titan S 20100mAh
This power bank has the largest capacity battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge technology and Type-C / USB-C port. Most Google Pixel smartphone users love this portable power bank for its solid capacity.
6. Aibocn Power Bank 10,000mAh External Battery Charger with Flashlight
- High capacity(10000mAh)
- Handheld size
- Double USB Port (2Amp+1Amp Output)
7. Bonai Stripe Power Bank with Flashlight
- Intelligent Safety Protection
- Anti-Fingerprints design
8. Lizone Extra Pro 40000mAh Laptop Portable External Battery Power Bank
- Laptop DC port (up to 4.5A 90W)
- USB port charge (up to 2.1A) and universal compatibility
9. RAVPower Quick Charge 3.0 RAVPower 10000mAh Portable Charger
This is one of the top rated travel-friendly USB chargers for most people, especially photographers and travelers. Selling at a reasonable price, it is also portable and thin. You’ll particularly like the Quick charge input to recharge the battery rapidly.
- 10000mAh Li-polymer Battery: High-density battery charges your iPhone X 2.2 times
- New ultra-slim design
10. CORNMI Portable Charger Power
- High capacity: a massive amount of power (10000mAh)
- USB Type-C, Android cables are acceptable
Good to Know
Is using a power bank safe for your iPhone? Well, a top rated power bank should have a built-in circuitry to regulate the output voltage. Therefore, most good brands (as recommended in this review) are safe to use for your iPhone.
In this review, I hand-picked only some of the best power banks that you can easily bring with you. As we use our gadgets and smartphone much more everyday, having at least one portable power bank in your bag is usually handy. You won’t want to be in a situation where you don’t run out of your battery, and cannot use your smartphone, especially the camera feature to capture the best moment.
When you do a quick online shopping, you may also encounter that there are many power banks available. Anker designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics. The technology company has business offices in Seattle and Shenzhen. If you want the best portable power bank, I’d recommend the Anker Powercore.