It’s a pain when we’re away from home and our smartphone is running out of battery.
As we rely on our smart gadgets everyday, having the best power bank as the portable charger is crucial to avoid that situation.
What to look for before buying a power bank charger:
- Fast charging
- Lightweight, slim, highly portable
- Compatible with USB-C cable
The best portable power bank is light enough to place in your laptop or camera backpack.
- A List of the Best Portable Power Banks for iPhone in 2019
- 1. Anker PowerCore 10000
- 2. Photojojo Everyday
- 3. AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank
- 4. Tronsmart Presto 10000mAh Power Bank
- 5. Jackery Titan S 20100mAh
- 6. Aibocn Power Bank 10,000mAh External Battery Charger with Flashlight
- 7. Bonai Stripe Power Bank with Flashlight
- 8. Lizone Extra Pro 40000mAh Laptop Portable External Battery Power Bank
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Portable Power Banks for iPhone in 2019
1. Anker PowerCore 10000
It’s capable of providing your three-and-a-half iPhone charges. You can take it everywhere you go and you’ll never worry about your battery life! Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- portable, smallest, and lightest
- Quick charge
2. Photojojo Everyday
Just like its name, it’s very compact for everyday use. It’s a good choice for your iPhones, iPads and Android Phones.
- 10,050 mAh
- 4 x 2.5 x .75 inch design
- Aluminum shell
3. AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank
4. Tronsmart Presto 10000mAh Power Bank
- Re-charge your iPhone 7 3.5 times
5. Jackery Titan S 20100mAh
This power bank has the largest capacity battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge technology and Type-C / USB-C port. Most Google Pixel smartphone users love this portable power bank for its solid capacity.
6. Aibocn Power Bank 10,000mAh External Battery Charger with Flashlight
- High capacity(10000mAh)
- Handheld size
- Double USB Port (2Amp+1Amp Output)
7. Bonai Stripe Power Bank with Flashlight
- Intelligent Safety Protection
- Anti-Fingerprints design
8. Lizone Extra Pro 40000mAh Laptop Portable External Battery Power Bank
- Laptop DC port (up to 4.5A 90W)
- USB port charge (up to 2.1A) and universal compatibility
Good to Know
In this review, I hand-picked only some of the best power banks that you can easily bring with you.
As we use our gadgets and smartphone much more everyday, having at least one portable power bank in your bag is usually handy.
You won’t want to be in a situation where you don’t run out of your battery, and cannot use your smartphone, especially the camera feature to capture the best moment.
When you do a quick online shopping, you may also encounter that there are many power banks available.
Anker designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics. The technology company has business offices in Seattle and Shenzhen.
If you want the best portable power bank, I’d recommend the Anker Powercore.Disclaimer: All recommendations are impartial and based on user experience, with no bias to the products or the brand. The products in this post contain affiliate links which help support SweetMemoryStudio.com.