I’ve got the first, second, and third generation Google Chromecast for several years. It’s one of the best streaming devices to have in my home. Among of all the features, Google Cast built-in is just great for most people. If you’re looking for a greater way to play your favorite audio content like music and podcasts to a good Chromecast built-in speakers, then you’ll find my top-rated products in this list.
How did I come up with this list of compatible speakers for Google Chromecast? While Google has a list of its own of brands of speakers built for Chromecast, Amazon and review websites also have some good picks.
A List of Top 10 Best Wireless Speakers for Google Chromecast in 2019
1. JBL Lifestyle Playlist Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth & Cast Support
With the JBL Lifestyle Playlist Wireless Speaker, you can control the speakers from anywhere in the house on your iOS or Android device(s). It features Bluetooth support and a standard 3.5mm aux jack.
- instantly on and ready to play music at a moment’s notice
- 30-watt Playback System with 2x 2.25″ Speakers
- Dual-band Wi-Fi Support
- Stable wireless connection
2. Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar
With its subwoofer, you can fill your living room with this Polk Audio MagniFi Mini. Overall, you can enjoy immersive home theater surround sound with this high quality product.
- Balanced sound clarity
- 5.1 Dolby Digital coding
- Easy to install
3. Toshiba TY-GC1000 High Resolution Google Cast Wireless Bluetooth Audio Speaker
- Powerful and Deep bass
- Very bassy and loud at the same time: sound quality
- Great value for the price
4. Sony SRSZR7 Hi-Resolution Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
This Sony’s minimalist design speaker is small yet packing enough power for most music lovers with Google Chromecast Audio. Sony doesn’t disppoint you with this high quality speaker, which is also great for a small TV.
- Hi-definition audio support
- Easy streaming options
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Google Cast
5. LG SK8Y 2.1 ch High Res Audio Sound Bar
- Wireless Surround Ready
- Adaptive sound control
- Sound powerful enough for a movie or house party
6. Pioneer Network Multiroom Digital Music System Black (MRX-3)
- Dynamic deep bass
- Wireless Multi-room Audio with FireConnect
7. VIZIO SP30-E0 Smart Cast Crave Go Multi-Room Wireless Speaker
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (via Chromecast), and a 3.5 mm audio input jack
- Mobile design
- Dynamic sound with bass as low as 75Hz and crystal-clear sound with up to 88dB
8. LG Electronics Music Flow H7 Wireless Speaker
Another top rated wireless LG speaker to consider, the Music Flow H7 can be used a part of LG’s multi-room speaker system or as a standalone speaker. Ideally, you can use it for your projector set up, while it’s great for movies, games and music.
- Smart Hi-Fi
- Mesh Network
- Multi-Room Mode
- Excellent sound quality
9. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 Wireless Speaker
One of the most expensive wirless speaker for Google Chromecast on this list, the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 is capable of filling the most spacious of rooms with authentic Signature Sound. Although the downsize of the speaker is connectivity, the sound is great.
- 480 watts of powerful sound
- Room adaptation technology
- An auxiliary input
- Great sound quality
Good to Know
Google Chromecast Audio is one of the best smart home products. Launch your Google Home app, you’ll be able to have a full control of your smart home devices. For most Google Home Mini users, the sound quality that come with the little smart speaker remain limited. But, the built-in wireless technology in the Home Mini and the recommended, compatible speakers (especially for outdoor) above will offer you extra boost for sound quality and convenience.