If you’re looking for a greater way to play your favorite audio content like music and podcasts to a good Chromecast built-in speakers, then you’ll find my top-rated product in this list.
How did I come up with this list of compatible speakers for Google Chromecast? While Google has a list of its own of brands of speakers built for Chromecast, Amazon and review websites also have some good picks.
A List of Top Best Wireless Speakers for Google Chromecast
1. JBL Lifestyle Playlist Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth & Cast Support
With the JBL Lifestyle Playlist Wireless Speaker, you can control the speakers from anywhere in the house on your iOS or Android device(s). It features Bluetooth support and a standard 3.5mm aux jack.
- instantly on and ready to play music at a moment’s notice
- 30-watt Playback System with 2x 2.25″ Speakers
- Dual-band Wi-Fi Support
- Stable wireless connection
2. Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar
With its subwoofer, you can fill your living room with this Polk Audio MagniFi Mini.
- Balanced sound clarity
- 5.1 Dolby Digital coding
3. Toshiba TY-GC1000 High Resolution Google Cast Wireless Bluetooth Audio Speaker
- Powerful and Deep bass
- Very bassy and loud at the same time
4. Sony SRSZR7 Hi-Resolution Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Hi-definition audio support
- Easy streaming options
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Google Cast
5. LG SK8Y 2.1 ch High Res Audio Sound Bar
- Wireless Surround Ready
- Adaptive sound control
- Sound powerful enough for a movie or house party
6. Pioneer Network Multiroom Digital Music System Black (MRX-3)
- Dynamic deep bass
- Wireless Multi-room Audio with FireConnect
7. VIZIO SP30-E0 Smart Cast Crave Go Multi-Room Wireless Speaker
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (via Chromecast), and a 3.5 mm audio input jack
- Mobile design
- Dynamic sound with bass as low as 75Hz and crystal-clear sound with up to 88dB
8. LG Electronics Music Flow H7 Wireless Speaker
Another top rated wireless LG speaker to consider, the Music Flow H7 can be used a part of LG’s multi-room speaker system or as a standalone speaker. Ideally, you can use it for your projector set up, while it’s great for movies, games and music.
- Smart Hi-Fi
- Mesh Network
- Multi-Room Mode
- Excellent sound quality
9. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 Wireless Speaker
One of the most expensive wirless speaker for Google Chromecast on this list, the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A9 is capable of filling the most spacious of rooms with authentic Signature Sound. Although the downsize of the speaker is connectivity, the sound is great.
- 480 watts of powerful sound
- Room adaptation technology
- An auxiliary input
- Great sound quality
Good to Know
Google Chromecast Audio is one of the best smart home products. Launch your Google Home app, you’ll be able to have a full control of your smart home devices. For most Google Home Mini users, the sound quality that come with the little smart speaker remain limited. But, the built-in wireless technology in the Home Mini and the recommended, compatible speakers above will offer you extra boost for sound quality and convenience.