The best waterproof Bluetooth speakers will give you great sound quality, high water resistance, and portable for travel.
Getting entertained without feeling the limit?
In this list, you’ll find the top best waterproof Bluetooth speakers that offer high quality sound, better stereo imaging, and deeper bass response.
Also: The Best Smart Speakers
- A List of the Best Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers in 2019
- 1. OontZ Angle 3
- 2. Anker SoundCore Boost 20W Bluetooth Speaker
- 3. Magnavox MMA3632
- 4. VAVA 24 Hours IPX6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- 5. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II
- 6. JBL Charge 3
- 7. Sony SRSXB3/BLK
- 8. APIE Portable Wireless Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- 9. Pyle Outdoor Wall-Mount Patio Stereo Speaker
- 10. VTIN Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- A List of the Best Smart Speakers for Music in 2019
- Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation)
- Sonos Play:1
- Google Home Mini
- Good to Know
A List of the Best Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers in 2019
1. OontZ Angle 3
- Great sound quality
- battery lasts longer than any other speaker
2. Anker SoundCore Boost 20W Bluetooth Speaker
With BassUp Technology, the Anker SoundCore is able to play upto 10 hours (or about 210 songs), IPX5 Water-Resistant. This premium Bluetooth speaker comes with the adjustable bass, which is one of the most important features. What I really like about this speaker is the 20W of powerful, crisp audio via dual high-performance drivers, and twin passive subwoofers.
- Simple and elegant design
- IPX5 water resistant
- Soft touch rubber and cloth
Magnavox MMA3632 is one of the best bluetooth speakers for outdoor use. In addition to waterproof, it’s sand proof IPX-56, which is great for the beach, golf, home, and patio. In the box you get the speaker with the strap connected, the owner’s manual, a charging cord and transformer, and a 56” standard aux cord.
- 360 Degree Sound
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- TBuilt-in 15 hours rechargeable battery
4. VAVA 24 Hours IPX6 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
If you want a rugged bluetooth speaker that’s well-protected from dust, sand, and the accidental splash of water, this VAVA 24 Hours IPX6 is one of the best in the category. The material that is used seems to be made strong and it is waterproof. It is easy to connect to Bluetooth device and has a great volume range and is easily portable.
- Amazing sound quality
- Small and slender design
- 5200mAh rechargeable battery
5. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II
Bose is one of the most popular brand among music lovers. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II is rugged and bold. Just like all Bose audio equipment, the sound quality of this device is superb. The Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth speaker II is one of the best around in stereos and this gives you a taste of it.
- Lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of play time
- Rechargeable with USB power sources
- Bluetooth or NFC connectivity
6. JBL Charge 3
What I love about this JBL speaker is the capability to wirelessly connect multiple smartphones to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound. JBL has truly hit a home run with this one. This is a fantastic speaker.
- Loud enough for large room, clear sound in many ranges
- Long battery life
- Easy to connect
7. Sony SRSXB3/BLK
However, I’d absolutely recommend the Sony SRS-XB3 to anyone looking in this product category. Worth every penny. Not quite the quality of a Bose, but very close and much cheaper.
- Crisp sound quality
- Great price and quick shipping
Rugged and durable design, the APIE portable wireless bluetooth speaker is the best for outdoor party. It also comes with a built-in microphone.
- Rechargeable 2200mAh battery for up to 10 hours long playback time
- Dual 10W maximum power sound
9. Pyle Outdoor Wall-Mount Patio Stereo Speaker
- Wall-mounted speakers
- Full range stereo sound
10. VTIN Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 2200mAh battery
- Plastic frame and a smooth rubber exterior for durability
A List of the Best Smart Speakers for Music in 2019
Artificial intelligence (AI) is now changing the way we live. The technology is being part of our everyday life through the products we use. In the last couple of years, big companies like Amazon, Apple, and Google rolled-out voice-activated speakers or smart speakers.
The smart speaker does not just allows us to listen to our favorite music, but also to listen to our commands.
In this post, I’ll weigh on the best voice control speakers, so that you can easily make decision which is the best smart speaker for music you should buy this year.
Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation)
Powered by Amazon’s own Alexa technology, this small, cheap speaker allows you to controls your smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and even more.
In the Echo Dot, Amazon has created a near perfect blend of hardware and software. the Amazon Echo Dot, priced at $49.99, is the same as the Google Home Mini. They do a decent job of answering factual questions.
What I like
- Access to thousands of Alexa “Skills”
- Audio-out port and Bluetooth speaker support
- At $50, it’s $85 cheaper than the full-size Echo
What I don’t like
- Alexa app can be buggy
- Two Alexa devices in adjoining rooms will both try to answer queries
- Anemic sound from the built-in speaker
- Unlike the upcoming Google Home speaker, the Amazon Echo Dot is unable to answer general web queries.
The Sonos Play:1 is a powerful speaker! It streams music from most of the major providers and it seems like more are added regularly. Setting it up using my iPhone with the Sonos app was a breeze.
I was almost immediately able to play anything from my iPhone, where most of my music is stored these days. The clarity of the sound is as good or better than any speaker I have owned. Sonos plays everything; it plays most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favorite podcasts and audiobooks.
Wall mountable, it’s perfect for home theater rears or a stereo pair. You can connect your Sonos Play:1 to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device. It then just asks for the music you love.
The Sonos Play:1 is one of the most affordable speakers in the Sonos multi-room line-up.
Google Home Mini
The new Home Mini was unveiled at the recent Google event in early October 2017. The voice-activated speaker is a new, cheaper addition to the product family made by the tech giant.
Google Home, the bigger smart speaker and home assistant has been very popular. The Google Mini has no visible buttons, but you can tap the top of it to pause and left or right to tune the volume.
The Google Home Mini is a serious contender to the Amazon Echo Dot 2. Interestingly, you enhance your Google Home Mini speaker with some of the best accessories available.
What I like
having a Google Assistant anywhere I want it.
a stylish-looking speaker with surprisingly strong sound quality for its size.
What I don’t like
Good to Know
The best waterproof Bluetooth speakers deliver sound quality that’s good enough for casual music listening, podcasts, and Internet radio.
Having a good waterproof loud speaker is really essential for most people. You can easily take it with you wherever you go.
You don’t really have to worry about having the device getting wet and damaged. In addition to this, the best waterproof speaker is useful to place it indoor or outdoor for your own leisure.Disclaimer: All recommendations are impartial and based on user experience, with no bias to the products or the brand. The products in this post contain affiliate links which help support SweetMemoryStudio.com.