Top 10 Best Motorized Camera Sliders for Timelapse (2020)
What’s the best equipment to use to capture live motion and time-lapse shots? What to look for before buying the best motorized camera slider? A specialized gear like a camera slider is a great solution for both time-lapse photography and DSLR video production. The best DSLR camera slider can adapt to your photo and video shooting. In this review, I hand-picked the best camera sliders for you that can even turn an average shot into a cinematic marvel. After my extensive research and testing, this is a list of the best products you can check out. The top best motorized camera sliders for timelapse should be:
- light and portable and for travel
- great for both horizontal and vertical shooting
- easy to capture time-lapse motion videos
A List of Top 10 Best Motorized Camera Sliders in 2020
Table of Contents
Zecti 15.7” Portable Carbon Fiber Camera Slider
I conclude that the Zecti portable slider is the best cheap for under $50. Yet, it’s solid and durable. Made from high quality materials, it also comes with a scratch-resistant carrying bag for travel
- Made from Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Alloy
- Load: 5kg
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Flexible and easy to use
- Good value for the money
- Quality materials: average, not premium
Developed with a clever aluminum combination, the Neewer Pan will hold up fine and dandy on the off chance that you experience some severe climate while you’re recording a scene outside or catching a film at an outdoor wedding. It includes a screw gap for mounting extras, as well.
- Accompanies stabilizers
- Broadens rapidly and effortlessly
- Needs smoothness in a few developments
Neewer 23.6 Aluminium alloy camera track slider
It has 4 u shaped ball bearings that are located under the slider. These ball bearings make sure that minimum abrasion and smooth motion of the aluminium alloy tubes. The main difference between this rail and Neewer alloy camera track slider is the track length.
- Fold-able legs
- Can be adjusted from 8.5 centimetres to 10 centimetres
- Something between the glider and the tripod head is is annoying
Neewer Aluminium alloy camera track slider
Neewer is one of the best brands in photography. The aluminum alloy camera track slider rail will help you with smooth movements in video making and photography.
- It has fold-able legs
- Can be adjusted from 8.5 centimeters to 10 centimeters
- 4 threaded holes
- Strong and sturdy
- Precision smoothness: issue
Grip Gear Electronic Camera Slider & 360° Panoramic Time Lapse Head for Camera Motion Control
With this Grip Gear, you can operate vertically and upside down. If you shoot 4K video and photos for Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Instagram, this is the best compact camera slider (world’s smallest) you should have.
- Extendible track
- Easy to setup
- Top speed is too slow: not fast enough for some shots
- Not quite sturdy for heavy camera
- Remote: average
Motorized Camera Slider Dolly Track
This track is also made of Aluminium alloy and is able to perform 120 degrees wide angle shoots. The slider can be mounted at different angles of the tripod.
- Slider is motorized
- Smooth and stable
- Auto tracking feature
- Not cheap
Rhino Camera Gear Ultimate Slider Bundle
I recommend this if you’ve got the budget to spend on great quality slider, which you can add motorized sliding motion to your work.
- Steel 42″ Rails with 50 lb Load Capacity
- Stainless steel rails
- Carbon fiber rails
- upgrade to motorized system
- No memory to save setups
“31” Motorized Camera Slider Video Track Dolly DSLR Stabilizer
With the folding leg and adjustable height, you will make the most out of the time lapse shooting. This is the best professional slider for its price.
- Made from Carbon fiber alloy
- for DSLR from Canon, Sony, Nikon, Pentax, Gopro, Fuji, and more
- Good value for the money
- Not built to last
Shark Slider S1 Special Bundle
A modular slider, the Shark S1 is ideal for professional videography work. Expecting perfect smooth sliding shots? Well-built. The carbon fiber rails offer great stability. You have to get this slider.
- 15 pound payload capacity
- Multi-position adjustable legs
- Good customer service
- Need 2 solid tripods to make it strong and sturdy
Kamerar 31” Fluid Motion Video Slider
For a slider under $200, you’ll find this Kamerar product more than good enough for filming. Yet, it’s one of the most portable and sturdy sliders. Overall, this is the best value slider.
- Stainless steel flywheel
- Precise control over movement
- Poor quality carrying bag
- Need to use with super strong tripod
Konova Slider Jib Full Set
Like other sliders from Konova, this product is essentially for filmmakers. Ideal for dynamic shooting. I feature this new brand Konova slider because the price point and value are hard to beat. Before getting this slider, you should also know that the product is mainly for professionals, which means you’ll also need a professional video tripod and ball head.
- 8 steel roller bearings
- Smart Head for motion shots
- Very strong, sturdy, and stable
- Poor instruction
- Poor instructions on how to assemble
Kessler KC-Lite 8.0
Perfect for videographers who like to work with lightweight computerized cameras, the Kessler KC-Lite 8.0 can append to your essential tripod head absent much exertion. It utilizes the head’s dish and tilt systems to convey the development of the shot.
- Pivots 360 degrees
- Made with extreme aluminum
- Could offer better adjust
Kessler Pocket Jib
Tipping the scales at under six pounds, the Kessler Pocket Jib places versatility over every other thought. Thus, it’s not the most flexible framework available, but instead, it’s well-manufactured and overly helpful for voyaging videographers.
- Crumples to a minimal size
- Smooth dish instrument
- Setup is fast and basic
ProAm USA Orion
The ProAm USA Orion stretches out to eight feet, with a natural weighting framework that keeps it adjusted amid shoots. It can acknowledge an additional four-foot augmentation if your undertaking requires some extra length to be done legitimately.
- No instruments fundamental for a get-together
- Made in the unified states
- Paint may chip after some time.
Indy Jib Cinema
While rarely to see models in this value go with the capacity to help anything more than 10 pounds, the Indy Jib Cinema can suit cameras weighing up to 15 pounds quickly. Considerably progressively amazing, the crane itself weighs just six pounds.
- Keeps camera dependably level
- Powder-covered wrap-up
- Handle with reliable elastic hold
Advanced Digital Jib
It takes a couple of minutes to change over the Advanced Digital Jib from eight feet to 12 feet long and back once more, giving you a lot of adapt-abilities to adjust your shooting methodology on the fly. In contrast to a few models, it enables you to catch shots pointing straight down.
- Strong steel outline does not flex
- Upheld by a lifetime guarantee
- Can serve as a mic blast
ProAm USA Jib Kit
It very well may be hard to execute a decent crane shot, so it’s pleasant that the ProAm USA Jib Kit accompanies a seven-inch HDMI screen that mounts straightforwardly to the structure. Its liquid activity and the expert looking film that outcomes — will charm cinematographers.
- Incorporates 10-inch HDMI link
- Rapidly separates for transport.
- Scratch-safe covering
We wouldn’t state it’s omniscient, yet the ProAim Alphabet beyond any doubt has foreseen a large portion of the commonplace movie producer’s needs. It accompanies a weighty collapsible tripod stand and a spreader that is tough enough to help this sizable crane, notwithstanding when it’s completely stacked.
- Aircraft Aluminum build
- Strength yet keeps crane lightweight
- Eliminate any shakes even at 21ft
- Motorized Head for cameras up to 7.5 kg
- Reaches out up to 21 feet
- Incorporates rock solid stockpiling sack
- Load limit of 33 pounds
Fotodiox DV Rocker
The Fotodiox DV Rocker flawlessly mixes quality with parity, bringing about a high esteem shooting apparatus that everybody from consultants to master film creators will appreciate. It accompanies stabilizers and a two-year guarantee.
- High-grade aluminum with black powder coat finish
- Lifts camera to almost 10′ above the ground (with 5′ tripod)
- Smooth dark wrap up
- Won’t twist or wobble
- Has worked in air pocket level
Papaler VM-301A 82.7″/210cm Aluminum Camera Mini Jib Crane with Counterweight
You can expect to get smooth motion with this recommended Papaler small jib crane. This product is best for DSLR and camcorder moving making. Overall, we love the fluid side to side pan is super smooth and slow with a lot of really nice resistance to it. Believe it or not, smooth pans are the result.
- 360 degree pan ball head allows horizontal and vertical rotation
- Multi-function bellhead design: unique with bowl-shaped quick-release plate
- Materials: aviation grade magnesium-aluminum alloy, processed with CAM technology, and adopt hard anodizing process
- Durable to use, light weight and high strength
- Strong & sturdy
Good to Know
Not enough? Here’s an extra that I should include in this review.
Camera Slider GVM 48” Motorized DSLR Camera Track Dolly Slider:
- Multi-level adjustment
- 120 degrees panorama
- Material: light carbon fiber
However, if you want a small camera slider that you can carry with you for travel, I would definitely recommend Zecti 15.7” Portable Carbon Fiber Camera Slider.
- It is robust, smooth, and rigid.
- It’ll perform better than your expectation!
- Pack-ability! Relatively light weight! High quality materials! What’s else can you ask for the best slider with this price tag?
Motorized or manual when it comes to choosing your first best motorized camera slider for DSLR and time-lapse? The automated slider makes it easier for difficult panning shots. Stop feeling so overwhelmed, be more productive.
If you’re looking for the best way to mobilize your video camera, all you need is a high quality camera slider. The camera equipment gives a good solution for filmmakers and cinematographers who demand silky smooth camera dolly shots.
When shooting outdoors, backpacking, and kayaking, the best portable camera slider is an advantage for for most videographers. The best motorized camera sliders should pairs well with a good fluid video head.
A Yuengteng head (highly recommended) will adds a lot of capability to most sliders. All in all, you should also consider quality of materials used. The rods should be made of carbon fiber material, and the adjustable feet have anti-slide rubber feet with knurled aluminum stops.
With the best motorized DSLR camera slider, you can add a camera crew like element to the video production. Amazing!
What makes the best professional video camera crane? First of all, it should be reliable and functional at an affordable price. As a professional cinematographer, you should get a top-notch camera crane jib solution. A crane is essential in filmmaking and video production as a crane shot is a shot taken by a camera on a moving crane or jib.
I spent days looking for a top motorized camera sliders for my shooting projects. Going through the products online takes a lot of times to find the best picks.