Are you currently looking for home studio lighting kits? There are many portable photo studio kits available in the market. The best home studio lighting kits allow you to do more and better in your spare time for your indoor photo shooting. The photography lighting kits will take on your photography work to higher level in term of professional quality.
In this list, you’ll find my selection of top 11 best home studio lighting kits this year.
- A List of Top 11 Best Home Studio Lighting Kits in 2018
- 1. Emart Photography Backdrop Continuous Umbrella Studio Lighting Kit
- 2. MyStudio MS20
- 3. StudioPRO 24
- 4. Neewer 60×60
- 5. Elviros professional
- 6. Westcott Photo Basics Educational Kit
- 7. CowboyStudio 220
- 8. Bolt VB-11 Bare Bulb Flash Kit
- 9. Profoto B1 500
- 10. Impact Fashion Beauty Dish Kit
- 11. Westcott Rapid Box 10×24″ Strip
- Good to Know
A List of Top 11 Best Home Studio Lighting Kits in 2018
1. Emart Photography Backdrop Continuous Umbrella Studio Lighting Kit
Top of the list, this Emart Photography Studio Lighting Kit offers most photographers all the basic needs to get started. Surprisingly, you won’t have to spend a lot of money for this excellent kits.
- Backdrop Stand Support System, Backdrop Background, Heavy Duty Spring Backdrop Clamps, Photography Light Stand, Lamp Holder, White Umbrella, 45W Studio Light Bulbs, and a Carry Bag
2. MyStudio MS20
- Easy to clean
3. StudioPRO 24
- Steady backdrop
- Protective latches
4. Neewer 60×60
The 60×60 size of this kit will make studio photography as easy as possible. This would be a great choice if you seriously considered the question of purchasing a studio kit. This kit also includes additional front covering for a full surrounding of the shooting object. The material is light diffusing by itself. It will help you to get bright and professional shots.
- Lightbox is made of high-quality fabric nylon and nylon velour
- The kit is supported with 4 large colored sheets
5. Elviros professional
The lightbox is provided with a unique woven silver reflector, heat resistant and able to get rid of reflective glare and harsh shadows. Two color backgrounds (black and white) and two shooting holes.
- Deliver great illumination
6. Westcott Photo Basics Educational Kit
The kit by itself is accompanied by an easy-in-use floor mat, which will help you to place your subject, light, and camera properly. Power cables are included and the whole system fits perfectly into its supply case.
- Two StrobeLites, 6.5′ light stands
- 150W polycarbonate heads
- 100W lamp
7. CowboyStudio 220
Cowboy studio 220 is one of the best lighting soft boxes to get exactly everything you need in your first home studio. You can be sure of your color balance with these daylight-balanced flash heads and low guide number (30m) will help you to achieve soft light in the close distance.
- Two 110W monolights,
- 33″ black and silver umbrellas,
- 7ft metal stands and 16×24 soft box
8. Bolt VB-11 Bare Bulb Flash Kit
The VB-11 appears to look like a large on-camera light source with a reflector on it. But in fact, this is a standalone lightning kit, able to provide its user with all the illumination needed. It will also turn back to its maximum power within just one second if an additional battery will be attached. This pack also comes with multi-voltage charger.
- Adjustable flash
- 1/128 of its maximum light capacity
9. Profoto B1 500
- Two 500W light sources, charger and a backpack case.
- The light’s flash duration: only 1/19,000 second
10. Impact Fashion Beauty Dish Kit
Impact Fashion kit is a moonlight, designed for portrait photos, fashion shots, and advertisement work. The light source can provide you with rendered signature soft and crisp light. It is also possible to create a classic look, by using included 40-degree grid. This kit is ideal for shooting models.
- A single 400W light source,
- Adjustable in 4 stops – from full power to 1/8
11. Westcott Rapid Box 10×24″ Strip
- Quick setup and tear down
- Sleek and compact design
- Adjustable stand bracket
Good to Know
When it comes to having this studio lighting kit, it means it’s all about investing in the equipment for a long term that makes it easier for you to to start shooting studio-type photographs. With the best home studio lighting kits, you can start setting up a home studio, which is now easier than ever before.
The best studio lighting kits can also help you to create wonderful studio images in your home or on-the-go studio. The list above will help you to pick the right and best lighting accessories and kits.