As the demand for drones grew, the size of the drones also began to shrink. The best smart nano drone is so small that they can fit into your palm.
Mini nano drones are essential for most beginners to learn how to operate. You’d have no fear of breaking it.
The best smart nano drones should be:
- cheap, under $100
- good build quality
- easy to learn and fly
Here’s a rundown of the top selected best smart nano drones you can buy this year.
- A List of Top Best Smart Nano Drones for Beginners in 2019
- 1. Cheerson CX-10
- 2. Rabing Mini Foldable
- 3. JJRC H36 Mini
- 4. Xiro Xplorer Mini
- 5. DJI Spark
- 6. Holy Stone F181C RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
- 7. Potensic A20 RC Nano Quadcopter
- 8. BLADE Nano QX BNF Quadcopter
- 9. HASAKEE FPV RC Drone
- 10. Holy Stone HS110D FPV RC Drone
- Good to Know
A List of Top Best Smart Nano Drones for Beginners in 2019
1. Cheerson CX-10
This small nano drone is sure to put a cheer in your heart. Billed as one of the cheapest nano drones, this drone can be bought by anybody. The Cheerson CX-10 also have LED for night flying. This is a good pick for kids to learn how to operate a drone.
- It’s light and the motor is quiet
- Cheap price tag
- Comes with a controller
2. Rabing Mini Foldable
Its functions can compete with drones that are bigger and more expensive. This drone has first-person view mode that allows you to view from the drone’s POV. The drone connects to your smartphone through WIFI.
- Foldable wings
- Best value for your money
3. JJRC H36 Mini
It is stable and doesn’t easily drift away due to mini small size of most nano drones. The JJRC doesn’t come with a controller so it connects directly to your smartphone. A nice little flying toy.
- Rugged and durable
4. Xiro Xplorer Mini
- Virtual Stick and Motion-Based Flying
- Integrated 1080p / 13MP Camera
- Average battery life
5. DJI Spark
- The battery of DJI Spark lasts for up to 15minutes
- About 2km of operating range
6. Holy Stone F181C RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera
- Range: About 50-100 Meters
- Battery Flight Time: About 7-9 Minutes
- 720P HD Camera
7. Potensic A20 RC Nano Quadcopter
- Altitude hold mode
- Low battery alarm
- Out of range alarm
8. BLADE Nano QX BNF Quadcopter
- Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Potent brushed motors
- Stability and agility modes
9. HASAKEE FPV RC Drone
The best value for its price, the Hasakee FPV RC drone is a top rate mini drone for most photographers and videographers. It’s a fun drone for kids. In addition to flying outdoor, you can use it indoor.
- Stable and easy to fly
- Three speed modes (high/medium/low)
10. Holy Stone HS110D FPV RC Drone
- Easy to get started for beginners
- Safe landing gear
Good to Know
Nano drones are small and lightweight. You can fly the small drone indoors or where the wind will not be a deterrent. This does not stop the fun and excitement that a mini drone can bring.
Drones were once the purview of military agencies and government bodies. They were used for surveillance and air strikes.
Now drones come in a variety of sizes; from the large unmanned aerial vehicles to nano drones that are so small they fit in the palm of the hand. Drones are used now for so many reasons.
The entertainment industry quickly caught on the value of having a camera that could give you an overhead POV to tell their stories. The best micro drones have been used in music videos and movie production.