Best Super Telephoto Lenses for Canon (2022)
If you are a professional photographer, a telephoto lens is a must-have gadget to make your work easy. The telephoto lens is useful when taking pictures on the outdoors or micro items. The Canon lenses have long focal lengths that bring objects and scenes from distance to a nearer focus to take clear and better images. These lenses have the power to magnify and zoom items as well.
A List of Top 5 Best Super Telephoto Lenses for Canon
Canon EF 70-300 mm f/4-5. 11 USM Lens
If you are not budget cautious, I recommend you get this telephoto lens for your canon camera. It retails at a higher price, but the convenience is to die for. The lens has a high focal length that measures from 70 to 300 mm. This lens does not limit you from the angles to take pictures from, a great deal when capturing small items. You can comfortably capture images using this lens at a diagonal of 34 to 8 degrees and 5 inches. The focal length of this lens is adjustable, and brings items to a closure distance of 3.94 feet
- This telephoto lens brings further items to a closure focus
- The lens quickly displays the distance length and depth
- It has display field for quick preview before taking images
- The lens has an inbuilt stabilizer to ensure you take clear image
- The lens produces precise and accurate images
- This telephoto lens is quite expensive.
Canon RF 70 -200 mm F2. 8 L IS USM Lens
This is another incredible telephoto lens that provides excellent lengthy focus point when taking pictures. This lens can adjust the focal length to view items from 200 mm away. Another feature you will love on this lens is the picture quality. You are guaranteed to get perfect and crispy images, especially on outdoors. The lens is compact and light in weight to ensure you don’t feel too much bulkiness when carrying or using it.
This telephoto lens is also perfect for beginner, thanks to the auto-focus mode. The lens immediately detects and focuses on the items on the surroundings, so you can capture especially when taking images of wildlife. The best part is that you don’t need to use the lens in area with extreme brightness, as long as there is good lighting in the room, be sure to get excellent images.
- This lens is super light in weight and small for portability
- The lens provides clear and bright images by blurring the background
- The lens has a stabilization mode
- The lens features an automatic focus
- The filter size of this lens is not the same quality and may not work for some photographers
Canon EF 70-200mm F/4L 11 USM Lens for Canon
Do you get shaky when you focus for too long taking pictures? Well, this right here is the perfect lens to consider buying. The high stabilization on this lens makes it an excellent choice for people who cannot maintain natural stability. It has three stabilization modes to choose from. If you are a professional photographer, this lens will help you capture the best and high-quality images with the two UD elements and one fluorite element.
Are you a wildlife photographer? This lens is equipped with the IS mode 3, suitable for focusing when taking pictures or videos of moving objects. The lens is ideal for focusing further items to a close view of 3.9 feet.
- This canon lens has the quality and durable material construction
- It helps to capture images of moving items
- The stabilization can be acquired in three modes
- The lens is safe to use on close up images
- This lens does not come with a tripod mounting ring
Sigma 150-600 mm F5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM and TC-1401 for Canon
If you are prone to travel often for photography business, you require a portable camera lens that will not get in your way when working. This canon lens is crafted in lightweight for convenient portability when traveling with it. The lens features a contemporary design to accommodate professional and casual photography needs for people who are not so experienced.
With a focused view of between 150 to 600 mm, this lens brings further items and objects to a loser view to easily capture clear images.
This lens is crafted with the advanced sigma technology that boosts its functioning in a quiet mode. Thus, you can’t scare away animals when taking pictures. This camera lens is perfect for taking images at different angels since the available hypersonic motor and optical stabilizer support the camera to take quality images horizontally and vertically.
- This lens only weighs 6.5 pounds for easy portability
- You can take both horizontal and vertical images using the lens
- The lens features a long focal length
- The lens features autofocus for easy capturing of moving objects
- This is another quite expensive canon lens
Canon EF-S 55-250 mm f/4.0-5.6 IS 11 Telephoto Zoom Lens
If you are planning to start outdoor photography, I would recommend you get this canon lens. It is pretty easy to use a lens and affordable as well. The lens only retails at around 160 dollars, which is quite accessible for people on a budget. It has a focal length range of 55 to 250 mm and the focus is adjustable to ensure you capture the best images. This lens gives a close magnification of 3.6 feet away.
- The lens comes with one year warranty
- It has a high magnifying power
- This canon lens is affordable
- You can efficiently take pictures in different angles with this lens
- This lens is quite bulky