Top Best Digital Cameras For Kids in 2019
The best way to get your kids (starting from 5 years old) into photography is to give them a digital camera.
As your children grow, they will have a strong passion of taking great photos.
As parents, you can go through this list to find the best camera for your kids.
The best camera for kids should:
- Easy to take photos in different settings
- Rugged and durable
- Water resistant
A List of the Best Cameras for Kids in 2019
1. VTech Kidizoom Duo
- Enhance photos using the various stamps, frames, and visual effects
2. Kidizoom Camera Pix
- LCD screen
- Built-in memory and micro memory card slot
- Durable design protects from drops and tumbles
3. Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Waterproof Digital Camera
- Rubberized grip
- Easy to hold
- Easy to press with big buttons
4. VTech Kidizoom Selfie Cam
- Best camera for younger girls
- Storing up to 600 photos
5. Hello Kitty Fujifilm Instax
Hello Kitty Fujifilm Instax is ideal for daylight and low light shooting. Your girl will find that the camera is lovely to hold, and a novelty to have around. Overall, it’s the best camera for your kids if they follow the instructions.
- Built-in flash
- Focusing 0.6m
- Picture Size: 62 x 46mm86 x 54mm
6. ISHARE Kids Camera
- LCD screen
- Built-in memory and card slot
7. FujiFilm Instax Mini 9 Camera and Accessories Bundle
- Best for selfie
- Strong durable materials
8. LDFKids Waterproof Camera
- Easy to use with simple buttons design,
- Small size (2.0 inch) and light weight (2.8 ounces)
9. omzer Kids Camera Gifts for 4-8 Year Old Girls
- Built-in 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
- Comes with a durable lanyard for portability
- Cute Cartoon stickers
Good to Know
Introducing your kids to the world of photography early in life is essential. Your kids will quickly learn to appreciate the world they live.
The list of the best cameras for kids here is just the beginning. Everything else, it will be you and your kids to have fun.